PDA

View Full Version : Geeks only. Clever bugger creates Windows Mobile "skin" that looks like iPhone

riffer
17th January 2007, 12:42
Well that didn't take long.

Get it before the Apple lawyers kill it (http://www.theage.com.au/news/mobiles--handhelds/apple-crunches-websites-over-iphone-skins/2007/01/15/1168709656280.html).

Hitcher
17th January 2007, 12:45
Durrr, what's a Torrent file and how should one open it?

That's very clever... the way they're not posting the link to where to get it, but actually quoting the letter that includes the link.

Nice.

riffer
17th January 2007, 13:03

sigh.

geeks only.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent

and I posted the torrent as an attachment.

Gremlin
17th January 2007, 14:03
hahahahah... Apple looks like it is turning into Micro$haft...

they'll never stop that from spreading, not once its a torrent... I might just seed it for shits and giggles, even tho I have no use for it :D

pervert
17th January 2007, 14:09
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people who can't work torrents..or even worse don't know what they are!

All the best data on the internet has to be downloaded via torrents...:laugh:

ManDownUnder
17th January 2007, 14:12

Needed - 1 x 16 year old male geek.

Remove the belt, undo the button at the top, unzip the fly - reach in, squeeze and there you have it - a torrent.

pervert
17th January 2007, 14:15
Needed - 1 x 16 year old male geek.

Remove the belt, undo the button at the top, unzip the fly - reach in, squeeze and there you have it - a torrent.

Sounds more like a homo rather than a torrent...:gob:

Hitcher
17th January 2007, 14:27
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people who can't work torrents..or even worse don't know what they are!

I love the smell of smug geeks. If it was important or useful, the rest of us would know.

The_Dover
17th January 2007, 14:29
i love the smell of burning geeks.

pervert
17th January 2007, 14:33
If it was important or useful, the rest of us would know.

How untrue...for exmaple;

It's important AND useful to know how to make yourself a million dollars in a year, yet a very small proportion of "the rest of us" actually know how.

You constantly amuse yourself by mocking all who dare post a slight grammatical error, yet don't expect the same in return when you admit to being just a little bit short on knowledge?

Sniper
17th January 2007, 15:06
Interesting.

Hitcher, pervert, behave or you will both be math to read, "A Brief History of time" by Stephen Hawkins

pervert
17th January 2007, 15:11
Interesting.

Hitcher, pervert, behave or you will both be math to read, "A Brief History of time" by Stephen Hawkins

Hahaha careful, there's a serious grammatical error in your post...:shutup:

bungbung
17th January 2007, 15:12

I think you mean "spelling error". Not to mention some punctuation errors.

Sniper
17th January 2007, 15:14

Pah, <strike>gramme</strike> <strike>gramati</strike> <strike>grammate</strike> spelling errors are a way of life for me. I prefer (back in the day) to prowl about looking for reposts.

pervert
17th January 2007, 15:16
I think you mean "spelling error". Not to mention some punctuation errors.

Whoops, my bad...I got caught up in the moment.

kro
17th January 2007, 20:43
Veteran Torrent users that I know are constantly amazed by what I can get off DC hubs, that they simply cannot find, so me thinks torrents aren't quite the shit you make them out to be Pervert.

Wasp
17th January 2007, 21:13
yeap - dc+, torrents and irc's xdcc

does anyone know when the torrent system was invented? its got to be pretty damn old right?

oh and the skin idea is bloody awesome =)

Donor
17th January 2007, 21:54
i love the smell of burning geeks.

*snicker*

To quote an anonymous yet easily found source, in relation to the geek burner himself... "...upgrading to router due to OS."

GEEK! POT! KETTLE!

Ooooh... time for more tricyclics... :doobey:

pervert
18th January 2007, 07:22
Veteran Torrent users that I know are constantly amazed by what I can get off DC hubs, that they simply cannot find, so me thinks torrents aren't quite the shit you make them out to be Pervert.

For the average geek who enjoys downloading music/movies/games, torrents are the shit. You can find nearly anything. I've got well over 800 gig to prove that.

For the true Nigel-no-mates geek who gets off over tricking out his registry, and overclocking his CPU with little bits of software, DC hubs go down a treat.

All depends on your purpose, torrents are good for entertainment, DC hubs are good for people with no life...:laugh: