PDA

View Full Version : She is here!!!!!

gypsy
17th January 2007, 13:39
My new baby finally arrived at about 10 Thursday night and i was soooooo excited. That excited that i rode her into the lounge and slept on a mattress beside her. Ha Ha. Well After counting all finger and toes, I finally got to sleep at around 3 in the morning. Woke up at 6, cause i couldnt sleep, just wanted to ride. Looking back I prob should have stayed home that day. I had the day from hell. The last owner had big hands and had BIG handle grips on bars and this shitty little (bling Bling) RH mirror. As i was coming up to set of lights, I went to brake (sedately I might add) but F****en mirror had fallen down and I couldnt get my hand up to apply front brake, hence I locked up back brake and lost bit of tread. After silently abusing last owners Bling, i pulled into work but getting off I noticed big black gooey crap on my exhaust. Was half of my boot!!!!! By then I was extremely frustrated. I went into work, took off my riding gear and put on my dress to hear 2 pings. BOTH my straps holding up my dress had snapped. So safety pins it was. Decided after having such a bad morning that I had better get hubby to bring in car and take my bike home. Didnt want to risk it with the day I already had. Later that night I was changing hand grips and getting rubber off exhaust when hubby said he was taking my car out to go get smokes. (mine was last one in) Sweet. He arrived back 10 minutes later to inform me that he had crashed my beautiful VT holden that I only bought 4 months ago. Dam dam dam.

Alice
17th January 2007, 14:05
Look on the bright side, it can only get better !

WickedOne
17th January 2007, 14:11
Hope your week improves!!!

yungatart
17th January 2007, 14:12
There are some days when you really wonder why you get out of bed, eh?
As Alice said, it can only get better!
Enjoy your new baby:sunny:

Meekey_Mouse
17th January 2007, 14:22
Woah, that's gotta be frustrating!!

Hope everything improves :)

paturoa
17th January 2007, 15:26
and the mandatory photos......

ajturbo
17th January 2007, 16:23
i'm still thinking about your dress.......

alley cat
18th January 2007, 06:05
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog so chin up, and battle on:2guns:
Buggar tho........

NighthawkNZ
18th January 2007, 06:51
i'm still thinking about your dress.......

errrr me 2 :shifty:

gijoe1313
18th January 2007, 07:53
Oh the humanity of it all! You made a good call and got a pick-up, poos and wees about what happened to your cage - would it have been worse if it happened to your two wheels of freedom? Guess you gotta count your blessings where you can :yes:

gypsy
18th January 2007, 09:52
Still working out how to use digital camera santa gave me. but will post photos as soon as i do.

ArcherWC
18th January 2007, 09:57
Still working out how to use digital camera santa gave me. but will post photos as soon as i do.
Of the dress, hehe

klingon
18th January 2007, 18:16
oooh poor gypsy!

Why did your boot melt? Is there nothing between the peg and the exhaust?

And GIjoe's right - you made a good call by getting a lift home. It's a new day tomorrow and I hope your bike has a better attitude by then. Give her a stern talking-to!

Kendog
18th January 2007, 19:40
On a positive note you are 11 days younger than me.

See, there is always a silver lining :sunny:

gypsy
18th January 2007, 20:45
oooh poor gypsy!

Why did your boot melt? Is there nothing between the peg and the exhaust?

And GIjoe's right - you made a good call by getting a lift home. It's a new day tomorrow and I hope your bike has a better attitude by then. Give her a stern talking-to!

Foot peg was bac quite a bit so moved forward, sweet as now.