PDA

View Full Version : Bike back where it belongs...

cowboyz
17th January 2007, 16:24
Got my bike back today. AFC haev come to the party and put a new disc and pads on it which is nice. No more Volty. The ride home was superb! Loving it. (like mc donalds but without the fat).

Storm
17th January 2007, 17:10
So now its slow and hoary looking with decent brakes then ?
:bleh:

cowboyz
17th January 2007, 17:14
blah. just go buy that 9 you were tribbling over in the shop. No one else will want it now you have slobbered all over it.

Storm
17th January 2007, 17:22
actually I was more interested in the 650. Just like you, the 9 is a bit pricey for me. Anyway, I wasnt going near it after I heard you'd pawed it

Bonez
17th January 2007, 17:54
actually I was more interested in the 650. Looks good in black ah?

Storm
17th January 2007, 17:59
To be honest, the blue was looking pretty spunky to me. The visible shock and underbike muffler are growing on me a bit as well

Meanie
17th January 2007, 19:33
So you riding again cowboyz
Sorry about the photo of the volty :whistle: Bonez made me do it :yes:
Any way i was pleased to see the red beast back in the stable Mouse is going for a ride to Hamilton on Friday night two up with the handbrake to pick up thier new van in Auckland, pity i am goin south or id tag along

dhunt
17th January 2007, 19:37
Got my bike back today. AFC haev come to the party and put a new disc and pads on it which is nice. No more Volty. The ride home was superb! Loving it. (like mc donalds but without the fat).
Well I'm glad you got it sorted in the end - pitty it took so long to get done.

Storm
17th January 2007, 19:39

I bet secretly he enjoyed the volty, as he knew it wouldnt throw him off:scooter:

PS Where do I find this highly amusing photograph?

cowboyz
17th January 2007, 20:09
Any way i was pleased to see the red beast back in the stable Mouse is going for a ride to Hamilton on Friday night two up with the handbrake to pick up thier new van in Auckland, pity i am goin south or id tag along

Got over the whole volty drama in about 4 seconds once I got back on my own bike. Pure bliss.

Hamilton... Shit I would love to go but have to work this weekend. Have got a big tournament on this weekend so will be tied up all weekend.

cowboyz
17th January 2007, 20:13
Well I'm glad you got it sorted in the end - pitty it took so long to get done.

yes. real happy it is sorted. I get a little pissed off with anyone messying with my bike. Extremely pissed when I pay someone to stuff it up and then get shafted round for 7 weeks. All is good in the world of cowboyz again though.

cowboyz
17th January 2007, 20:15
I bet secretly he enjoyed the volty, as he knew it wouldnt throw him off:scooter:

PS Where do I find this highly amusing photograph?

dont even go there. Managed to get a red rep for moaning about the volty. Not a good experience.

Storm
18th January 2007, 17:34
Holy coakpoo Batman - they took 7 weeks to sort thier shit out! Dunno about you, but thats a place I definitaly wouldnt grace with my money again. I thought they seemed a decent bunch or is it just the workshop that gave you grief?

cowboyz
18th January 2007, 17:55
It is against the rules to complain about a bike shop or mechanics (aka the gods) in an online forum so I won't say anything except I will not be going anywhere near that shop again. your experience may vary.

klingon
18th January 2007, 22:28
Apparently it's also against the rules to complain about Volties. :Police:

If you want your bike done up I know an upholsterer who does a lovely line in tan seats

Ixion
18th January 2007, 22:40
It certainly is.

Rule 2(b) of the Biker Code

"A biker NEVER diss'es another bikers ride"

cowboyz
19th January 2007, 06:01
Apparently it's also against the rules to complain about Volties. :Police:

If you want your bike done up I know an upholsterer who does a lovely line in tan seats

I dont need an upholsterer.....

Oh.. I just realised how old my profile pic is. My bike doesn't actually look anything like that now.

cowboyz
19th January 2007, 06:03
It certainly is.

Rule 2(b) of the Biker Code

"A biker NEVER diss'es another bikers ride"

There is a difference between dissing a bikers ride and dissing a bike.

Storm
19th January 2007, 16:59
Also, I'm bagging Coyboyz because
a) I can
b) he knows me and we've ridden together a few times
c) he knows where I live, so if he's got issues I'm sure he'll come knocking on my door.

I've nothing against volty's either I reckon they've got the retro groove well sorted.

PS Ixion, am I within my rights to bag you for having bikes with reaaalllyystrange names? :bleh:

cowboyz
19th January 2007, 18:12
I think Ixions comments were more directed at me bagging the Volty cause he packed a hissy fit about it last week.

Storm
20th January 2007, 10:19
I see. Were you particularly nasty and/or colourful in your evaluation?

cowboyz
20th January 2007, 11:00
no more than usual and a little less than in person

Storm
21st January 2007, 21:09
So you were rougher than hessian undies then.
No wonder so many people like your smooth unconfrontational style :D

Meanie
22nd January 2007, 07:33
Would you two stop flirting with each other :sick:

Storm
22nd January 2007, 09:19
He's not my type darlink
Prefer cruiser riders personally
:bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Bonez
22nd January 2007, 09:25
Any of you lover boys interested in a ride this afternoon?

cowboyz
22nd January 2007, 12:27
He's not my type darlink
Prefer cruiser riders personally
:bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

i was talking to meanie about my chain the other day and when he said he prefers a large shaft I didnt realise he was talking about you.

Storm
23rd January 2007, 16:26
Har de har har :D You still suffering from size envy? :bleh:

PS This threads starting to look pretty gay. I reckon it'll make PD pretty smartly if all you'se homo's dont tone it down