PDA

View Full Version : I now have a sports bike

cuppa
17th January 2007, 20:36
Well the VTR1000 has gone and it has been replaced by pure sports bike.I had spent the past 6 months trying out the big four.It started with the GSXR,then the Fireblade,followed by the R1 and then the ZX10.The Fireblade had the front running untill I put my leg over the ZX10.Having been a Honda man for more years than I can remember the 10 was a big supprise,and as they say the rest is history.Shes yellow and is lovely.If you are looking for a Kawasaki dont go pass Brett and his team at Spectrum Motorcycles.

enigma51
17th January 2007, 20:39
Should have stuck with a gsxr :)

kiwifruit
17th January 2007, 20:44
a wise choice :yes:

any pictures?

Motoracer
17th January 2007, 20:45
Good on ya mate.

The 10s all sex!

98tls
17th January 2007, 20:47
Well the VTR1000 has gone and it has been replaced by pure sports bike.I had spent the past 6 months trying out the big four.It started with the GSXR,then the Fireblade,followed by the R1 and then the ZX10.The Fireblade had the front running untill I put my leg over the ZX10.Having been a Honda man for more years than I can remember the 10 was a big supprise,and as they say the rest is history.Shes yellow and is lovely.If you are looking for a Kawasaki dont go pass Brett and his team at Spectrum Motorcycles. Good stuff...........enjoy..........how about a post telling what you like/dislike.............pros/cons etc........interested.

puddy
17th January 2007, 21:01
I agree with Enigma51..........should have got the GSXR...........but could have been worse,could have bought the honda!Seriously...10s are cool bikes.

cuppa
18th January 2007, 22:25
Should have stuck with a gsxr :)
will have some pictures after i get back from holiday

Mrs Busa Pete
19th January 2007, 14:52
it is the one thats not a suzuki .congrats on winning LOTTO new bike ,new car and a week in aussy

cuppa
19th January 2007, 17:26
As its plain to see from the photos that the lone ZX10 just out classes the others beside it.:yes:

Grahameeboy
19th January 2007, 17:44
As its plain to see from the photos that the lone ZX10 just out classes the others beside it.:yes:

Shame about the bag rack at back though.................

awesker
19th January 2007, 17:47
Very nice mate! you must be stoaked eh!

you planning on doing any mods to it? couple of yoshis or something of that would look pimp :love:

The_Dover
19th January 2007, 20:15
Shame about the bag rack at back though.................

:rofl:

I thought only QkDik was gay enough to put a man bag rack on a sports bike!!!

cuppa
19th January 2007, 21:50
It comes off for days of extreme speed runs

cuppa
19th January 2007, 21:54
Yes I am, as for the mods a bit short on funds.But who knows at a later date.

Deviant Esq
19th January 2007, 22:08
Very nice, well done. Bet you're looking forward to putting a few kms under those wheels! :scooter:

Colour's nice and bold, and not green! LOL

How much did she set you back? Did you trade the VTR on it, and if so, how much did ya get for that? If you're not willing to post it pm me. Cheers. :rockon:

Beemer
21st January 2007, 22:29
Lovely bike - but are you a visitor to NZ or did you mistakenly post this in the wrong forum?

Waylander
22nd January 2007, 09:30
it is the one thats not a suzuki .congrats on winning LOTTO new bike ,new car and a week in aussy
All of them parked in a handycap spot.:dodge:

nobbie
24th January 2007, 08:55
what a crappy colour why did you not get what kawasaki meant you to have and got a green one

nobbie
24th January 2007, 08:56
All of them parked in a handycap spot.:dodge:

you should meet him he is a handy cap !!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

vifferman
24th January 2007, 09:09
So, now that you have "a pure sprots bike", does this mean that you have to walk/take the car/bus if you want to do something like commute, tour, or go to the dairy to fetch some milk? :spudwhat:

Oh - nice bike, by the way. :niceone: