PDA

View Full Version : He's back: David Tamihere

Dafe
17th January 2007, 21:22
Stong backing from the NZ Parole board should see David Tamihere, returned to the public to roam the streets freely in June this year.

Some of you may wonder who David Tamihere is:

Apart from being brother to MP John Tamihere, http://www.safe-nz.org.nz/Data/tamiheredavid.htm

Yay, Can't wait!
At least he does more for this country than the Labour Government....... Population Control.

Madness
17th January 2007, 21:25
I reckon he ate them.

riffer
17th January 2007, 21:28
Wow. Doesn't take long to finish the second life sentence does it?

Lucky old Mrs Barcham (my ex's old landlady) has died now - so she doesn't have to hear the monster who killed her daughter will be out again...

you did know he killed a young girl and served time for it before he was let out and killed the Swedish tourists, didn't you?

Jeebus, I know too many victims of crime. Either this country's too small, or this shit is happening too often.

I'll let me ex know. See if we can't get a few letters to the parole board going...

I wonder if I'll get cut off if I call Radio Live about this?

R6_kid
17th January 2007, 21:32
he sure is bringing back Mo-vember

Dafe
17th January 2007, 21:35
I'll let me ex know. See if we can't get a few letters to the parole board going...

I wonder if I'll get cut off if I call Radio Live about this?

The problem is the Parole Board!

The Parole Board are a bunch of lowlifes too. Poorly educated and infact, the parole board has previously pushed for corrective training to straighten out Mr Tamihere so they could release him sooner than later.
Un approved funding for corrective training has prevented Tamiheres release from occuring sooner than it has.

If you really want to have a say - You need to join the Sensible Sentencing Trust. It really is worthwhile and will keep you informed. I've emailed the Head of the SST on numerous occassions, he's always been informative and always replies promptly.

Dafe
18th January 2007, 04:50
Yep, Just read that double murderer Chris Kahui is also wondering around too.

I don't know what you have to do to get yourself into prison these days, but obviously, in the eyes of the corrections department, multiple murders no longer warrants an instant lock up..........

Be honest now, Can anybody name a country with a more pathetic corrections system? or one that is remotely as pathetic as the NZ corrections dept?
This is an honest question!

Lias
18th January 2007, 08:04
Watch out he'll end up rooting a lawyer and lviing in a multi million dollar remuera mansion like that other fucker..

Clockwork
18th January 2007, 08:21
I don't know what you have to do to get yourself into prison these days, but obviously, in the eyes of the corrections department, multiple murders no longer warrants an instant lock up..........

I beleive a conviction of some sort would normaly be required.

imdying
18th January 2007, 09:22
How about we start a group that constantly hassles these people until they finally fold an it ends in a bloody gun fight with the cops?

Beemer
18th January 2007, 09:25
How about we start a group that constantly hassles these people until they finally fold an it ends in a bloody gun fight with the cops?

Count me in! Funny how it's only jail time that works this way - do a crime, get jailed, be reasonably good while inside, get released early. Can you imagine it in other sectors of society? Get fined for speeding, pay $50 off in regular instalments and be told "don't worry about the remaining two thirds, you've been SO good with your payments that we're letting you off the rest!" Yeah, right!

Hitcher
18th January 2007, 10:33
David Tamihere is a good example of a bad bugger who should probably be locked up. But I believe there was way too much doubt involved for him to be convicted of murdering the two Swedes.

F5 Dave
18th January 2007, 16:17
tis simple;

I believe these poor unfortunates should be let out only on Parole to ensure that they are rehabilitated rather than just serving a sentence.

The only proviso is that they have to stay with the family of each of the parole board members for a month.

Then we will see how careful they are about who they let out.

JimO
18th January 2007, 18:59
David Tamihere is a good example of a bad bugger who should probably be locked up. But I believe there was way too much doubt involved for him to be convicted of murdering the two Swedes.

i agree there was the issue of Urbans watch the prosecution said he gave it to his son but the skeleton had the watch on when it was found. i believe they got lost and died he found the car and fucked off with it

Dafe
21st January 2007, 22:31
Looks like Tamihere will have some company too - Stephen Anderson

As mass murderer of six (1997), prepares for his full release too after serving 10 years.

Justice system my ass! The department of corrections and the judicial system are nothing but disgusting worthless filth. They owe a responsibility to the safety of people in NZ and they do nothing but fail us. Why Why Why do we continue with this bunch of pathetic idiots????

http://www.stuff.co.nz//3935340a11.html

THATS 1.7 YEARS FOR A MURDER. JUSTIFIED BY THE GOVT AND IT'S JUDICIAL SYSTEM!

98tls
21st January 2007, 22:35
Cause all we ever do is vent on the internet........(me included).....if we actually did something about it things might change.............

Dafe
21st January 2007, 22:41
Cause all we ever do is vent on the internet........(me included).....if we actually did something about it things might change.............

I joined the sensible sentencing trust just over a month ago. Don't just vent, join! & stay informed and push your say........

Just fill in the form here and send it away. http://www.safe-nz.org.nz/memprint.htm It's the least we can do.

98tls
21st January 2007, 22:53
I joined the sensible sentencing trust just over a month ago. Don't just vent, join! & stay informed and push your say........ Good reply.......may just do that..in fact i will.I think it must go way deeper than that to actually affect a change.........Cant believe what this government does right before our eyes.........to be honest not only the current one but many before them........shame eh........what is worse is that we.......dont get me wrong...i include myself.......watch them fuck the country......well at least allow others to do said fucking.

Lou Girardin
22nd January 2007, 06:04
Isn't it just a little strange that the victims watch, the one that the Police produced in court and said that Tamihere had given to his nephew, subsequently turned up on Hoglunds sleleton when it was found many kilometres from where he was supposed to have been killed?
Once again, there is far too much doubt about this conviction. It's entirely possible that Tamihere is just a car thief.

spudchucka
22nd January 2007, 07:21

Good luck. It didn't help much with Mr Burton, but then again perhaps the recent events involving Burton have caused a rethink on paroling murderers?

spudchucka
22nd January 2007, 07:23
Yep, Just read that double murderer Chris Kahui is also wondering around too.

When did he get convicted?

Dafe
22nd January 2007, 07:42
When did he get convicted?

Bail. That bastard should be sitting in a cell. Along with his family - For obstruction.

spudchucka
22nd January 2007, 09:13
Bail. That bastard should be sitting in a cell. Along with his family - For obstruction.

I agree but we have to remember that he hasn't been convicted yet.

black magic
22nd January 2007, 09:21
errrr grrr grrr lock up all th politicians and let the bikers take over!!!!!!!

Macktheknife
22nd January 2007, 09:28
errrr grrr grrr lock up all th politicians and let the bikers take over!!!!!!!

FAARRRKKK NOOOO!!!!
Can you imagine the carnage?
You drive a cage like an idiot and you knocked a biker off? 20 yrs + a new bike.
You ride a Honda and brag about it? 6 months and $5000 fine
You failed to give way to a bike and nearly caused an accident? $5000 and 3 months.
You are a murderer and a general lowlife scum, death by ooogaboooga! :done:

terbang
22nd January 2007, 09:33
The parole board are a bunch of sandal wearing softcocks that can't afford to loose their bloated salaries by upsetting the PC minority that drives our justice. Have your say, send them and the pollies an E-mail on this subject.

hoonda32
26th December 2014, 15:04
This is my take

Urban Höglin and Heidi Paakkonen stumbled across a commercial weed plantation- or the growers at least. The whole operation was being run by Government and Police insiders, the Crown shall we say (before you say anything, go research the opium wars, opium in Afghanistan today and the Queen's recent fine for money laundering at her own bank). John Banks was far to quick to try and pin it on Tamihere by leaking sensitive information on his criminal record under parliamentary privilege, and the police seemed to come up with and coerce witnesses. Evidence seemed to get planted after the fact in various places, and the Crown ignored heaps of important evidence. The senior inspector in charge, Detective Malcolm “ the planter” Thomas, also passed on some BS info to one of his fake prison witnesses re a boat, a trip to sea, and a tent, clearly to cover up for something they had done that was not yet even relevant to the actual case. Bit like the whole Mr Asia fraud- and all the meth dealing and supply we see today- with 3 police prosecutors on meth dealing charges in the past 3 years, and a few Auckland cops and the top Northland cop- the Crown and its agencies have always monopolized and controlled the drugs. Urban Höglin and Heidi Paakkonen were unlucky enough to stumble upon s few of these Government run psychopaths in the bush and he was murdered and they kept her as a sex slave in one of the underground grow rooms for months. Someone saw her once on a boat, thus the BS boat story the detective fed to the fake prison witness (who was also a part of the Mr Asia Crown crime ring).
Thats my take - just finished the book today- and I know enough about John Banks and police drug dealing to say thats what happened in my view . Poor sods.

JATZ
26th December 2014, 15:42
You neeeed to get out more.... :D
And perhaps leave the foil hat at home, other wise people may point and laugh.
Epic thread dredge too :yes:

awa355
26th December 2014, 16:04
KB needs a dedicated conspiracy thread section.

Bikemad
26th December 2014, 16:16

and get that Yokel fella to Mod it

unstuck
26th December 2014, 16:18

That sounds like a conspiracy to me.:msn-wink:

oldrider
26th December 2014, 16:21
Everything becomes a conspiracy as soon as something is raised that displeases or contradicts someone ... which then quickly includes everything FFS! :shifty:

Fickle fuckin world! :rolleyes:

HenryDorsetCase
26th December 2014, 19:30
Watch out he'll end up rooting a lawyer and lviing in a multi million dollar remuera mansion like that other fucker..

which other fucker is that?

unstuck
26th December 2014, 19:38

Mark or bob perhaps? :shifty:

Oakie
26th December 2014, 19:40

Can we lock all the conspiracists there and not let them post where the sensible people post?

unstuck
26th December 2014, 19:45
and not let them post where the sensible people post?

Wheres that then?, I have not found that section yet.:confused:

oldrider
27th December 2014, 06:19
Can we lock all the conspiracists there and not let them post where the sensible people post?

You never struck me as a spoiler type before! :spanking: Go and stand in the corner! :laugh:

James Deuce
27th December 2014, 06:35
OMGWTFBBQ.

A six year old thread dredge for a story with no factual evidence written in one giant paragraph.

Which politician or religious leader is it, do you think?

jasonu
27th December 2014, 06:40

Who are these sensible people you speak of?

Oakie
27th December 2014, 08:57
Who are these sensible people you speak of?

Yes folks ... I guess I left myself open for that.

Lias
10th March 2015, 09:25

I have no Idea lol, my original post was nearly a decade ago and I barely remember what I was thinking 2 hours ago!