PDA

View Full Version : Ciao for a bit, KB!

LilSel
18th January 2007, 12:23
:bye:
Just finishing off packing my suitcase :scooter: Left it till the last minute as per usual.
Off to the airport in about n hour n a half. :rockon:

Going to Melbourne for ten days for a tournament (Tenpin).

Hopefully I'll be able to get online sometime (taking laptop) to check in and hopefull report good news... such as GOLD GOLD GOLD for NZ!!!! :Punk:

Really looking forward to the comp & am confident that we'll do really well (strongest NZ team in awhile!!) n I myself am in excellent form :yes:

Take care everyone, Ride safe, and keep smiling :D

:love: Suz- LilSel

WickedOne
18th January 2007, 12:31
Have a great trip and all the best for the comp, look forward to seeing the gold upon your return!!!

merv
18th January 2007, 12:33
Good luck, make sure those medals are the right colour.

jrandom
18th January 2007, 12:45
I myself am in excellent form

Are you referring to your enviably taut figure, honed by the arduous physical rigours of bowling practice?

LilSel
18th January 2007, 12:48
Thanks guys!!!

For sure... I've got my heart set on gold...
Took silver in november... will be giving it everything I've got to bring home some golds this time lol

Cant wait to show them what we've got!! :yes:
(they dont like being beaten by us... thats for sure!) :rockon:

LilSel
18th January 2007, 12:52
Are you referring to your enviably taut figure, honed by the arduous physical rigours of bowling practice?

:laugh:.... Bowling Form!!! Been practicing heaps and am performing the best right now that I have in the last 7 years bowling internationally lol. Bowled a 299 in practice last weds... 11 strikes in a row... then got a 9... ALMOST a perfect game... confident... not over confident... but expect to perform well over there :done:

Squeak the Rat
18th January 2007, 12:55
Kick arse LilSel.

Now go and pack!

McJim
18th January 2007, 13:06
Ahhhh - so it's tenpin you play - and here was me thinking it was bowling - y'know white outfits, pipes and a manicured lawn.

Well - all the best. and have a good trip.

LilSel
18th January 2007, 13:06
Kick arse LilSel.

Now go and pack!

lol... almost done packing... last of washing in the dryer... just had a shower... ride just turned up... found my passport :D

keep putting stuff in suitcase then taking it out again... only have 30kg allowance... (that includes 3 bowling balls :shit: ) so taking clothes on as hand luggage. will be in uniform most the time so dont need to take too much stuff... mainly undies, socks n bra's

Am preparing to *MELT* over there... 30+... have been told its gone over 40 in the last week or so too...

McJim
18th January 2007, 13:10
Am preparing to *MELT* over there... 30+... have been told its gone over 40 in the last week or so too...

Apparently its over 150 in parts of Queensland - take a fire extinguisher.

LilSel
18th January 2007, 13:14
Apparently its over 150 in parts of Queensland - take a fire extinguisher.

A pocket one oughta help???

This time last year there were bush fires in VIC as well... we could see the smoke etc as we were staying about 20mins outta melbourne.
This year the fires are worse... and closer than last year... :shit:

wybmadiity
18th January 2007, 13:14
YEEHAA! Good luck and have a great time! ... Don't worry KB will be here when you get back :yes: . Go get us :first:

KATWYN
18th January 2007, 13:35
bye.....:bye:

Go get em!