PDA

View Full Version : Ugly rear end? Try this....

hellnback
18th January 2007, 13:26
http://www.hotbodiesracing.com/

Cool.

placidfemme
18th January 2007, 13:38
hefty price though... but very kewl...

imdying
18th January 2007, 13:44
I like it :yes:

kev4eva
18th January 2007, 13:48
with regards to making you bike end looking good,,,, where can u buy a proper registration hold holder, all i find is those plastic one for the trailers, as the bike shops and they told me it only come with new bikes and one where else sell them,,:angry:

ArcherWC
18th January 2007, 13:50
I like the licence plate placement

vifferman
18th January 2007, 13:52
Cool.
Probably not. I doubt whether the tiny NACA duct at the end of the tail will help to suck the heat out...

hellnback
18th January 2007, 13:59
hefty price though... but very kewl...
I Didn't think it was too bad - considering you get the exhausts as well...

Probably not. I doubt whether the tiny NACA duct at the end of the tail will help to suck the heat out...
You maybe right, but the exhausts do come with a "ceramic coating to keep the heat inside the pipe, causing the exhaust gases to move faster, increasing horsepower while reducing radiant heat...." :bs:

xwhatsit
20th January 2007, 23:41
Bleurgh.

I dislike any sort of large thingie at the end of my bike. I don't like fat arses. Still reckon the café racers had it right -- the bike finishes at the seat and rear wheel.

I suppose it's for MotoGP aerodynamics, and all of the sportsbikes have copied to try to look as cool as them?

avgas
21st January 2007, 00:01
yeh i went to that site before in the hope of finding some pics of bikes and lovely ladies..................damn false advertising

Plate placement looks illegal, you'll be picking up $400 fines like nobodies business on that.

samwp
21st January 2007, 16:10
with regards to making you bike end looking good,,,, where can u buy a proper registration hold holder, all i find is those plastic one for the trailers, as the bike shops and they told me it only come with new bikes and one where else sell them,,:angry:

just stick it to the swing arm but if you want one of those metal and plastic jobbies you can have the old one off my bike its identical to the one on the gsx, just pm me ur address and I will post you it.

Morcs
22nd January 2007, 16:39
I like the licence plate placement

I saw a ducati monster on the motorway the other day with one just like it... god knows how he gets away with it..

Disco Dan
22nd January 2007, 16:46

I made my own...

Cut off the rear mud guard, fabricated a new plate holder out of some steel strapping pieces. Looks the business now!

but talking of UGLY REAR ENDS.....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ej1-92w5tE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ej1-92w5tE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Dodger
24th January 2007, 12:55

I brought a metal/plastic one from Repco for the scooter.
took a bit of a hunt as it was with the trailer rego holders.

Motoracer
24th January 2007, 15:36
Looks awesome IMHO

jade
31st January 2007, 16:07
Originally said by Disco Dan

but talking of UGLY REAR ENDS.....

Looks awesome if you ask me..
the back end of that bike is sweet also..

Pumba
31st January 2007, 21:45
Hotbodies do some impresive stuff I must say. (ive been liking the look of there SV stuff) It is some what a shame about the pricing on most of there items however