PDA

View Full Version : Yea thank's mate!!

Sensei
31st July 2004, 17:54
Was riding through Town last nite going home when a car pulled over to the left as if he was going to park as I was just about to go past him , he then U turned straight in front of me . Was quick enough to see him turn & braked in time >Yelled out & tooted as you do , that's when shit hit the fan . A coloured dude jumped out of his car & run across the road to where I had stopped & punched me in my helmet & then pushed me & my Triumph over onto the road .I managed to catch the bike from falling hard , but couldn't stop it landing on it's side breaking it's blinker & bending the gear change .Lucky it didn't have flairing's I suppose .Still $400 in part's .Have pressed assault charge's & Wilfull damaged's with the Police . What A great way to end the week .Plus I'd just paid bike of at the bank 10 minute's before . Nice one Bro :angry2: Sensei

SpankMe
31st July 2004, 18:04
What a complete cunt. :angry: Pricks like that should be dragged to the side of the road and double tapped to the head. We don't need people like that who can't control their temper and always resort to violence.

sAsLEX
31st July 2004, 18:05
its a shame your entire exaust now needs to be replaced with a yoshi system, all the frame needs to be repainted/replaceded etc

screw him for as much as possible and keep us posted!!

k14
31st July 2004, 18:07
OMG, what a complete dickhead. What street was that on?? Wasn't in waitara was it, lol. That really sucks, how did you get the guys name, did you get the car reg or something?

Ghost Lemur
31st July 2004, 18:27
What a fucktard... :mad:

I'm sure there are a few big KBer's who wouldn't mind paying him a visit. Unfortunately, I'm of the punie geek variety, so the best I can do is come along and kick the bitch while he's down.

Seriously though would kind of moron tries punching a guy in the head when he's wearing a helmet. :killingme

Unfortunately, it'd probably cost as much as the repairs to take him to small claims. Although you could always add those costs to it as well.

Keep us informed of all developments.

Two Smoker
31st July 2004, 18:27
What a fuck head, i agree wit SpankMe, double tap would solve alot of problems.....

DEATH_INC.
31st July 2004, 19:04
Maybe one of these would help

http://www.sigarms.com/apps/cmt/img/SSG3000ANGLEDHR.gif

Racey Rider
31st July 2004, 19:06
Aren't you a Martial art Teacher? (re: Profile) :blink:
What you needed was a spare helmit to offer him before you brought the Martial arts out.
To make it more even sort of thing. :whistle:

'Couse if theres ever a time for useing Martial arts,,,, the bike push over would have to rate right up there! :kick:

dangerous
31st July 2004, 19:18
Had a close call myself last w/e. Since I have got my licence back I have been making a very hard effort to stick to the speed limit. The problem here is I've always got some tosser up my tail pipe, this rearly was a problem when I would ride/drive about 10k over the limit...... but what the hell do ya do?

Anyway I was in a 60k zone (doing 60 in a two laned rd) and a 'a'/hole was tailing me so close that when comming down a over pass he touched my rear tyre...... if I went to the left so as he could pass he'd follow same if I went to the right and I couldent get the hell out of there cos I was on a bridge and the on comming traffic was heavy.
This ____ then came up the inside of me yelling at the top of his head then turned left. I managed to note that the van he was in was sign writen "Te Rangi something" and a 0800 number but in trying to stay alive I dident get the number or the rest of the name, but I will NEVER forget that face or the van and Chch is a small place so hopefully one day we will meet again..... on my terms.

sorry about ya bike S509 dont think I'd have the patance to see it out through court.... good on ya

geoffm
31st July 2004, 19:44
Have the cops got enough details to nail the guy? Are they actually going to do anything?
Geoff

maybe
31st July 2004, 21:24
Dick head , some people need to be reminded of the evils of pulling out in front of bikes, any way good to hear you were not seriously hurt in the assault and your bike does not sound to badly damaged.

Indiana_Jones
31st July 2004, 21:33
What an utter prick, pieces of shit like that should be shot.

-Indy

Sensei
31st July 2004, 21:56
Thank's to all of your post's . Had 7 car's witness it 9 people on the foot path 16 in the Subway . 11 People gave me his number plate ,which I all ready had so I think the court case should be fairly quick .Yes taking him to court .Yes I been teaching & training in Martial art's for over 20 year's ,but the last time I gave someone the slap the Law didn't find it very amusing as I taught Martial Art's .One big fine . Lucky no "PD" Still think I should have broken something on him for his trouble tho . Cop's tracked his car to up North & gave me a picture to ID him .Wanker has done this before to other people. I wont do the right thing again next time ,even if it meen's doing some "PD" . The only good thing that came out of all this is that you Guy's & Girl's may now be on the alert next time some one cut's you off . So keep a eye out & play it safe .thanks again Sensei NP

Indiana_Jones
31st July 2004, 22:05
Good, sue the pants off him, shit like that isn't on :Oi:
I think that's why bikers need to stick together

-Indy

scumdog
31st July 2004, 22:46
If the f-wits car mysteriously caught fire and burned to the ground then he wouldn't be able to do that trick to anybody else - even more so if he was inside it.

In the real world this oxygen thief probaly hasn't got a job, owes the courts $1,000s in fines etc and has about three kids he pays nothing towards, the car involved is likely not his and won't have any rego or wof.

As such I feel the best occupation for him is at the bottom of an offal-pit somewhere so he does not cause inconvenience and expence to all and sundry, so ends my rant for today. :angry2: :2guns:

SpankMe
31st July 2004, 22:52
Get his photo and post it here. People like that should be publicly exposed.

moko
31st July 2004, 23:21
Get his photo and post it here. People like that should be publicly exposed.

It would only be fair to tip the guy off it that happened,maybe with a few words of friendly advice like some people get heated over this kind of stuff and there have been a few hot-heads screaming out for a lynching.Be a bit of a coincidence if the next KB rideout involved stopping off for a breather right outside the bloke`s house wouldn`t it?Obviously it would be a sheer fluke and just a group of law-abiding bikers taking a breather,I`m sure that a bloke of such obviosly high intelligence wouldn`t jump to any wrong conclusions.

dangerous
31st July 2004, 23:49
In the real world this oxygen thief probaly hasn't got a job, owes the courts $1,000s in fines etc and has about three kids he pays nothing towards, the car involved is likely not his and won't have any rego or wof.

As such I feel the best occupation for him is at the bottom of an offal-pit somewhere so he does not cause inconvenience and expence to all and sundry

Ohh yeah, sure....... but some do gooder sitting saftly behind their office desk will be saying 'its not his fult.... he had a rough and bad up bringing, let him go' I dont think so.

LB
1st August 2004, 06:39
Jeez Sensei 509 - that's real scarey stuff. Let us know what happens.

And Dangerous - what a bastard.

Feel for you guys.

Firefight
1st August 2004, 06:40
If the f-wits car mysteriously caught fire and burned to the ground then he wouldn't be able to do that trick to anybody else - even more so if he was inside it.

As such I feel the best occupation for him is at the bottom of an offal-pit somewhere so he does not cause inconvenience and expence to all and sundry, so ends my rant for today. :angry2: :2guns:

Nicely put Scumdog.

F/F :2thumbsup

k14
1st August 2004, 09:28
Did it happen on Devon St?? How dumb could the guy get?? Surprised someone didnt go and stop him from leaving the scene. People like that should be shot indeed.

riffer
1st August 2004, 10:01
Personally, I think you did the right thing by not losing it. It would have been so easy to lay into this bloke and end up being the one in court on "retaliation charges"

I think maybe a kind of public shaming is in order here. Perhaps you could print off some A4 posters naming this bloke and describing his car. Leave them in Motorcycle Shops so that people are aware of it.

Doesn't have to be too fancy. Just do it in Word or suchlike, and post it on here. I'm sure a number of us can print them out and put them up wherever necessary.

I'm not too sure on the legalitly of this, but hell, if you can post up pictures, names and address of paeodophiles in public, you must be able to do it for road-ragers.

Ooo. Maybe you could ring Holmes up and get him publicly shamed on the telly.

If you have the rego number, there are people here on the site who can give you a fair amount of details.

Jackrat
1st August 2004, 10:18
Mate,it only costs $120-30 to take him to small claims for the damage.
There will only be you,your witnesses,the judge and IT.
There are no other legal costs.
If the cops aleady have the sod and charge him,he won't have a leg to stand on.He will of course pay you at $2.50 per week but it will still mess with his misrable life just that little bit more.Mind you anybody smart enough to punch another person in the helmet must be pretty fucked anyway.
Tell us did he stop an take a deep breath after doing that?? :wacko:

discodan
1st August 2004, 10:27
If you know his name, you should post it up. I used to live in NP and it's not a big place so maybe me or someone else will recognise him. I too am into martial arts and I go back to NP quite often so if you change your mind and want to tag team his ass just let me know lol :kick:

spudchucka
1st August 2004, 10:36
Thank's to all of your post's . Had 7 car's witness it 9 people on the foot path 16 in the Subway . 11 People gave me his number plate ,which I all ready had so I think the court case should be fairly quick .Yes taking him to court .Yes I been teaching & training in Martial art's for over 20 year's ,but the last time I gave someone the slap the Law didn't find it very amusing as I taught Martial Art's .One big fine . Lucky no "PD" Still think I should have broken something on him for his trouble tho . Cop's tracked his car to up North & gave me a picture to ID him .Wanker has done this before to other people. I wont do the right thing again next time ,even if it meen's doing some "PD" . The only good thing that came out of all this is that you Guy's & Girl's may now be on the alert next time some one cut's you off . So keep a eye out & play it safe .thanks again Sensei NP
Take the prick down!! Don't forget you are entitled to defend yourself if attacked and if one well placed punch just happened to rupture his spleen then stiff shit, he picked on the wrong guy. Just don't cross the line from actively defending yourself to giving someone a beating and you should be sweet.

spudchucka
1st August 2004, 10:39
Mate,it only costs $120-30 to take him to small claims for the damage.
There will only be you,your witnesses,the judge and IT.
There are no other legal costs.
If the cops aleady have the sod and charge him,he won't have a leg to stand on.He will of course pay you at $2.50 per week but it will still mess with his misrable life just that little bit more.Mind you anybody smart enough to punch another person in the helmet must be pretty fucked anyway.
Tell us did he stop an take a deep breath after doing that?? :wacko:
If he is found guilty on the wilful damage charge then the court could order him to pay reparation for the cost of repairs. Make sure you give the police a detailed quote or invoice for the cost of the repairs and they will try to get it out of him.

Ghost Lemur
1st August 2004, 10:49
Sensei 509 - You did the right thing by not defending yourself. Unfortunately because of your skill level in the Arts, the shit would have been on you to show you only used necessary force, etc. More crap that it and him are worth. Particularly when it could have been your job at stake.

But that doesn't mean Karma can't go get him when he least expects it.

magnum
1st August 2004, 10:56
stop being so pc this isnt the labour party,you shouldve kicked the shit out of him :kick:

k14
1st August 2004, 11:26
stop being so pc this isnt the labour party,you shouldve kicked the shit out of him :kick:

Good call, my thoughts exactly :laugh: :2guns:

But seriously, if you did punch him or break his arm, nothing too serious wouldn't the cops take a fairly sympathetic view to your side of the story and only penalise the person who incited it?

Sensei
1st August 2004, 11:27
Thank again . Have Quotes to give to the Police & will get his name again just forgoten it at the moment . Lensey something .White Nissan Pulsar late model live's in Tauranga I believe . Will keep posted on what happen's .Sensei NP

KATWYN
1st August 2004, 13:24
dude jumped out of his car & run across the road to where I had stopped & punched me in my helmet & then pushed me & my Triumph over onto the road .

A 1 out of 10 on the "I fit in well into this society - o - meter"

sAsLEX
1st August 2004, 14:12
Sensei 509 - You did the right thing by not defending yourself. .

wtf! if someone attacks you and you dont defend yourself he will just attack the next poor sod, and how would someone without a martial arts background defend themselves. What would happen if the next guy was you??. I know in certain situations if someone approached me with intent to harm myself or anyone on my ship and they didn't back down it would be the last thing they ever did.

some people need to learn how to act in modern society and stop using intimidation to get their way.

Motoracer
1st August 2004, 14:35
Take the prick down!! Don't forget you are entitled to defend yourself if attacked and if one well placed punch just happened to rupture his spleen then stiff shit, he picked on the wrong guy. Just don't cross the line from actively defending yourself to giving someone a beating and you should be sweet.

Thanx SC, that's good to know. If I come across a similar situation, I'll make sure that I use the carbon fiber knuckle protectors on my riding gloves well.

FROSTY
1st August 2004, 14:38
thats gottaa suck biggtime dude.I admire your self restraint for not turning a nasty incident into something much more serious.
If its any cosolation Many years ago I was taking a mate of mine home -stopped at an intersection and a drunk guy ran up,punched my mate in the head/helmet and ran off.
back then visors were 1.5mm thick and my mates visor was open so it must have cut the guys knuckles to pieces

Ghost Lemur
1st August 2004, 14:53
wtf! if someone attacks you and you dont defend yourself he will just attack the next poor sod, and how would someone without a martial arts background defend themselves. What would happen if the next guy was you??. I know in certain situations if someone approached me with intent to harm myself or anyone on my ship and they didn't back down it would be the last thing they ever did.

some people need to learn how to act in modern society and stop using intimidation to get their way.

Unfortunately, with it being his occupation, he could have got into serious trouble. I've known a few guys over the years who have used what they've known (martial artists, former foriegn legioniers) who have got into trouble defending themselves.

I think the analogy they use is it's comparable to defending youself against some one who punching you by pulling out a gun and shooting them, because of the skill level involved.

Don't get me wrong I would of loved to have heard he had 6 plus broken bones, the bastard deserved it without doubt.

I am saying though that the situation that happened was bad enough without the bastard ending up costing Sensei his job and career too. It'd have been a bit different if it wasn't his livelihood but just a hobby, then he'd have had nothing to loose in defending himself.

dangerous
1st August 2004, 14:57
And Dangerous - what a bastard.

No I'm 'not' :bleh:

Coldkiwi
1st August 2004, 15:16
thats pretty rude sensei. Sounds like a good situation to whip out a head butt :)
oh well, next time maybe! (although i'm sure we'd all rather not have it happen at all)

sAsLEX
1st August 2004, 16:02
would of it have been wrong for him to hold the guy until police arrived in a simple lock? then let the police deal with the filthy scum, I am sure the witnessess could of attested to the fact he didn't go all bruce lee on the dude!

Sensei
1st August 2004, 19:49
Yeap coulda shoulda woulda . My main thing was get the f---en prick to pay for my bike & not have to worry explaining how he got his body all broken . Will have better Court case if I just play it by the law this time . Will be making a trip up north when thing's blow over I can assure you all of that !! :devil2: .Still have contact's to help me out from when I use to do Debt collecting & Bouncing . So all will end well . Bike will be fixed & Dude will be :done: as it is in Heaven Amen ! Sensei

spudchucka
2nd August 2004, 15:31
Thanx SC, that's good to know. If I come across a similar situation, I'll make sure that I use the carbon fiber knuckle protectors on my riding gloves well.
You should have a good understanding of the definition of assault and the section of the Crimes Act relating to self defence. Both are listed below.

Defence against assault

[48.Self-defence and defence of another—
Every one is justified in using, in the defence of himself or another, such force as, in the circumstances as he believes them to be, it is reasonable to use.]

The key point is what is reasonable in the circumstances. Its subjective and depends on what your honestly held belief at the time was (see below definition of assault). It also depends on what any other "reasonable" person would consider to be reasonable in the circumstances. You might think using your carbon knuckle dusters to be reasonable but another person, (ie: a juror) might think it was a bit over the top.

"Assault'' means the act of intentionally applying or attempting to apply force to the person of another, directly or indirectly, or threatening by any act or gesture to apply such force to the person of another, if the person making the threat has, or causes the other to believe on reasonable grounds that he has, present ability to effect his purpose.

The interesting thing here is that a person threatening you but not actually physically assaulting you has committed "assault" if their threats / actions cause you to believe that you will be assaulted . "Honestly held belief" = use of reasonable force is justified to defend yourself or another person.

wkid_one
2nd August 2004, 15:33
You might think using your carbon knuckle dusters to be reasonable but another person, (ie: a juror) might think it was a bit over the top.
Well personally - I think it would be unreasonable to be expected to take them off!! Head butt him instead.......

jrandom
2nd August 2004, 15:41
... but, what it comes down to is, if you thump someone you will most likely end up in court explaining your actions.

Therefore it is easier to *not* thump people unless the perceived benefit of administering the thumping exceeds the unpleasantness of a date in court and attendant risk of a judge and/or jury deciding that you were NOT justified in using your Spidis and/or Arai to rearrange someone's face.

[Edit: There is a corollary. A large group of potential thumpees, most of whom richly deserve it, can be viewed as approximately 0.001% likely to contact law enforcement about thumping injuries, since said contact often results in certain background enquiries being made as to the reason for thumping which tend to involve police presence at the residence of said thumpee, etc. Which presence can be less desirable to some than the humiliation of a quiet and unavenged recovery.]

vifferman
2nd August 2004, 15:44
There's also a very strong possibility that Mr F. Tard is one of those who when someone he bullies applies appropriately, instead of going, "Fair enough - I deserved that for being a dick", comes back to seek revenge. People (i use the term very loosely) of his ilk tend not to think in a normal fashion. He's already demonstrated a lack of normal brain activity by (a) driving like a complete moron, and then (b) assaulting you for objecting to his lack of common sense and ignorance of the road rules.

Cajun
2nd August 2004, 15:55
i had a problem with some fuckwits yesterday coming in to rotovegas, i went to pass a bunch of guys in a car, they swerved in to middle of road to hit me, saw them swerved and moved on to wrong side of road. then they looked like they were turning off, put on right turning interactor, so father in law behind me, goes up left hand side, cause they are slowlying down to turn, and they turn swerve right to try and hit him, i mean what a bunch of fuck wits,

its not like we done anything i had sit behind the guy for about 1 km, and i had been sitting behind him at maybe 3 seconds, so not like i was tail gatting or anything in a 80km area

spudchucka
2nd August 2004, 16:10
... but, what it comes down to is, if you thump someone you will most likely end up in court explaining your actions.

Therefore it is easier to *not* thump people unless the perceived benefit of administering the thumping exceeds the unpleasantness of a date in court and attendant risk of a judge and/or jury deciding that you were NOT justified in using your Spidis and/or Arai to rearrange someone's face.

[Edit: There is a corollary. A large group of potential thumpees, most of whom richly deserve it, can be viewed as approximately 0.001% likely to contact law enforcement about thumping injuries, since said contact often results in certain background enquiries being made as to the reason for thumping which tend to involve police presence at the residence of said thumpee, etc. Which presence can be less desirable to some than the humiliation of a quiet and unavenged recovery.]
I'm not advocating that anyone should go around thumping people but don't be afraid to defend yourself because you might end up in court either. Why take a beating just because you might have to explain your actions to a judge or jury. The defence is there in law if you understand and apply the law you will be fine. Theres an old saying that is as true today as it ever was before, "Its better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6".

wkid_one
2nd August 2004, 16:31
Fuck - let's get like they are at www.r1-forum.com and carry pistols under the pillion seats!

Ms Piggy
2nd August 2004, 18:03
Hey Sensei 509 (and Dangerous),
I only just got around to reading this post (what else am I supposed to do at work!). Bloody hell there are some freaks out there!! Sounds like in both cases the wanks had it in for riders. I've had some pretty stupid drivers do equally stupid things around, in front of me but never anyone really aggressive! :shit:

Glad in both cases you are ok.