PDA

View Full Version : I've been cajoled into joining :P

StoneChucker
31st July 2004, 22:12
Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd say hi :spudwave:, since I had my arm twisted (didn't take much) into joining this site, whilst on the Wgtn KBikers ride this Sat (31/7). I've been on one of your rides before, and decided it was time to join up on here!

It was a really nice day out, everyone's really friendly, if not a little mad :wacko:, which means I should fit right it... The only downside to the day was when I hit a patch of rather large stones, which then flicked up onto a friends bike (behind me), making it look like I took a shotgun to the front end :ar15: :scooter:
:Oops:

Anyway, I look forward to many more rides with you all.

Catch you later

LB
1st August 2004, 06:30
Hi StoneChucker, welcome (officially!!) to KB.

Yep, you don't have to be mad to be on this site but it sure helps!! :crazy:

Catch you again soon.

Firefight
1st August 2004, 06:37
Welcome mate .

Firefight :cool:

ching_ching
1st August 2004, 06:46
Hi everyone.

The only downside to the day was when I hit a patch of rather large stones, which then flicked up onto a friends bike (behind me), making it look like I took a shotgun to the front end :ar15: :scooter:
:Oops:
Catch you later

Is that how you got the handle "StoneChucker"?

Welcome, welcome.

ching_ching

LB
1st August 2004, 07:00

Welcome, welcome.

ching_ching

Yep, it is (StoneChucker/VTwin: do you mind if I take the floor for a moment? Of course it's most unlike me.......)

the SV1000 got a broken headlight protector (and a tiny star crack in the glass), a big chip on the fairing, scratches on the front guard, radiator, belly pan, front fork. Also a stone hit VTwin's knee and hand.

Two Smoker
1st August 2004, 09:06
Yep, it is (StoneChucker/VTwin: do you mind if I take the floor for a moment? Of course it's most unlike me.......)

the SV1000 got a broken headlight protector (and a tiny star crack in the glass), a big chip on the fairing, scratches on the front guard, radiator, belly pan, front fork. Also a stone hit VTwin's knee and hand.
oooohhhhhh gutted, that sounds like a MR trick (he has a stone shooter on the back of his gixxer hehehe, i think its called "rennsprt"...)

Welcome to the site Stonechucker, and i have to say the wellington crew is probably the most mad, but its pretty close with MR and Death up in Auckland :niceone:

Firefight
1st August 2004, 09:11
[QUOTE=Two Smoker.

Welcome to the site Stonechucker, and i have to say the wellington crew is probably the most mad, but its pretty close with MR and Death up in Auckland :niceone:[/QUOTE]

Ah, yeah right, define "Mad " young man, :confused:

and maybe add your self to the list, or just highly skilled would be a better term., now go dig those strainer post holes, that should keep you busy !

Firefight :crazy:

riffer
1st August 2004, 09:44
Gidday Stonechucker.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you on the ride yesterday, I was busy cleaning up the house for the people coming over.

Sounds like it's time to put a bit less of a sticky tyre on that R1!

Good to hear a kb ride finished with no incidents too...

See you on the hill sometime...

James Deuce
1st August 2004, 09:58
Good on ya!!

That was fun going up the water tower hill.

See you again soon!

Uncle B
1st August 2004, 10:49
Hi Dave good to see you on the site.

Ghost Lemur
1st August 2004, 10:53
Please be sure to provide us with pics of that sexy 04 r1 of yours.

And welcome.

magnum
1st August 2004, 11:00
hello and welcome :spudwave:

Motoracer
2nd August 2004, 09:23

Welcome, welcome.

ching_ching

LOL, I thought he was related to Spudchucker or somefin! :p

Welcome to the site StoneChucker!

If I won lotto, I'd get your bike in silver and black.

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 01:49
Welcome and enjoy :banana:
LMAO you've been here longer than me (wonders if any1 will figure out what I'm doing on a boring nightshiftt...)

curious george
28th January 2005, 21:24
You bored? Dredging up 5 month old posts? Naaaaaaaaaaaaah

*edit* You little shit! I was looking through all these old threads thinking....I've seen that before.. and that... and that. BASTARD!!!! :bash:
Kinda laughing about it now though. You must have waaaaaaaay to much time dude!(But good going anyway. At least you made a big effort to be annoying, not just a random one) :2thumbsup +1 to you, in a kinda non-official rep point way

StoneChucker
28th January 2005, 22:39
It's now 23:37, and it's only JUST SORT of amusing :msn-wink: Just, don't you be doing it again Honda :whistle:

Tisk tisk tisk, the young'uns of today ey???

Waylander
28th January 2005, 23:09
I was on while he was doin this last night mate. It seemed like he was just trying to up his post coount or something. Thought about doin it myself but then thought, nah hell with it that would only make me seem desperate or something. :thud: