PDA

View Full Version : AA and the courts system are fu**in useless

COP_B8
19th January 2007, 13:43
Called the AA today, to query the end date of my disqualification as I knew it was coming up soon and wasnt sure on the date, Only to be told it was June the 12th!!!

I recieved a conviction last year for 6 months however AA hold on file that it was for longer than this!

So call the Criminal department of the District Court who will have to look into it and get back to me, surely it would be simple just to fax me a copy of the court notes, to pass onto AA although im sure it isn't going to be that simple and there are no doubt going to be forms, money, unreturned phonecalls and lots of time involved in sorting this out

I just want to ride again!!!!!!

Rant over.

Colapop
19th January 2007, 13:45
The LTSA are the bureaucratic assholes you need to talk to - the AA are only their agents and can only go by the information they have been given.

rc_36_rider
19th January 2007, 13:48
im sure the call to the aa and the call to the courts will be your first two unreturned calls. they are fucken wankers, if you want anything to happen youll have to harass them and pritty much force them to look it up for you.

COP_B8
19th January 2007, 13:49
I actually got a call back from the courts just after I typed the message, they have "in there computer" that my end date is in June too, so he is now going away to check my file.

So sorry AA, not your fault, however i can see this dragging into a long drawn out process!!!

ManDownUnder
19th January 2007, 13:52
Do you still have your licence (as in the actual licence that you put in your wallet)

If you are 100% certain you're ok to ride... then why not ride? Surely the Court decision is the critical factor. Inaccurate records are neither here nor there

Colapop
19th January 2007, 13:53
My missus deals with people who come in and rant ten times worse than this in person - and it's not the AA's fault. The funniest one she was telling me about was the guy that came in ranting and went out having spent $250 on AA memberships for him his mrs & kids! Then he was going to go over t\o the courts to sort "those f*ckers out!!" - apparently a very nice man once he calmed down... (sounds like a couple of members here... :dodge: )

COP_B8
19th January 2007, 13:55
No dont have my physical license, im not going to ride till this is sorted out though, last thing I need is a driving whilst disqualified charge.

Im pretty sure I can drive in about 3 weeks, they are saying more than 6 months time!

James Deuce
19th January 2007, 14:04
(sounds like a couple of memers here... :dodge: )

Said the incoherent Viking.

ManDownUnder
19th January 2007, 14:15
Said the incoherent Viking.

Last time he stuck a bee in his member it became swollen in an undesirable way... he sticks to chickens now...

But I do think this is overkill

Colapop
19th January 2007, 14:28
My member becoming swollen is always desirable! *bastards*

yungatart
19th January 2007, 14:30
My member becoming swollen is always desirable! *bastards*

Waaaay to much information!:gob:
Get back to work, or playing with chickens or summat, will ya?

ManDownUnder
19th January 2007, 14:42
Waaaay to much information!:gob:
Get back to work, or playing with chickens or summat, will ya?

I'd tell ya to stick it up ya bum but polar cock might take that as a request for service and well... it'd only get messy form there

yungatart
19th January 2007, 14:45
I'd tell ya to stick it up ya bum but polar cock might take that as a request for service and well... it'd only get messy form there

I thought that he had a thing about chickens and condoms - "No mess Polarcock", is what they call him in Karori, or so I'm told.....

ManDownUnder
19th January 2007, 14:51
I thought that he had a thing about chickens and condoms - "No mess Polarcock", is what they call him in Karori, or so I'm told.....

Funny - "oh Dear God" up this way

Lias
19th January 2007, 15:11
I was hearing the stories about his exploits at wendy and petes the other night :-P

Wedgie anyone?

imdying
19th January 2007, 15:18
Then he was going to go over t\o the courts to sort "those f*ckers out!!"Ahahahaha, my mother works at the courts... boy is he in for a surprise (cue video of court staff pressing a hidden duress button furiously) :lol: