PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 94 Honda RVF 400

RPM91
19th January 2007, 14:06
Looks like its time to part with my little rocket ship, Have owned it for 3 months but have to sell it due to current predicament atm, It has done 21,500 ks, twin carbon fibre Exhaust system, Front & Back braided lines, After Market Rear Shock with adjuster on the side, Crash knobs, HRC Ignition, Rear race cowling (single seater), Single sided swingarm model, aftermarket double bubble screen & tank protector.

check out http://www.bikepics.com/members/rpm91/94rvf400/
for more pictures

I myself have got to know this bike very well and it is defenitly one of the best 400cc road bikes ever & very hard 2 find in nz, Handles like a dream, very quick for a 400cc and also alot of torque with the V4 Motor.

contact details -
Cell: 0273108704

$6000 ONO

Her_C4
22nd January 2007, 10:03
Looks like its time to part with my little rocket ship, Have owned it for 3 months but have to sell it due to current predicament atm, It has done 21,500 ks, twin carbon fibre Exhaust system, Front & Back braided lines, After Market Rear Shock with adjuster on the side, Crash knobs, HRC Ignition, Rear race cowling (single seater), Single sided swingarm model, aftermarket double bubble screen & tank protector.

check out http://www.bikepics.com/members/rpm91/94rvf400/
for more pictures

I myself have got to know this bike very well and it is defenitly one of the best 400cc road bikes ever & very hard 2 find in nz, Handles like a dream, very quick for a 400cc and also alot of torque with the V4 Motor.

contact details -
Cell: 0273108704

$6000 ONO

Nice looking bike you have there! I am in ChCh this coming weekend for Saturday and would be keen to have a looksee, sit test (for height:dodge: ) and maybe a test ride?

You gonna be around?

riverman
26th January 2007, 15:37
Nice looking bike. Wrong country for me though and it only has one seat! Thought this would be a good way to make contact with you and leave you my email address. altywon@internode.on.net
Bye
Wayne

RPM91
29th January 2007, 17:45
Sorry everyone the bike has been sold