PDA

View Full Version : Newer Guzzi W/Shop Manual

Dodgyiti
1st August 2004, 08:32
I can't seem to buy a manual for Guzzi's with 4 valves. The only one avaliable is for twins up to Lemon M4, nothing on 4v heads or injection. Come on, some of us are nuts enough to play around with these things at home, there must be some scanned stuff on the web somewhere ?
There is a manual called Guzziology, but at $165 a pop I'm not too keen. :spudwhat:

Mongoose
1st August 2004, 10:41
I can't seem to buy a manual for Guzzi's with 4 valves. The only one avaliable is for twins up to Lemon M4, nothing on 4v heads or injection. Come on, some of us are nuts enough to play around with these things at home, there must be some scanned stuff on the web somewhere ?
There is a manual called Guzziology, but at $165 a pop I'm not too keen. :spudwhat:

Have you tried the AIGOR site? Total Guzzi nutters(no pun Paul) who should be able to help, maybe not with a manual but they seem to have a heap of knowledge between them. You may have to filter thru some of the advice to find what suits you the best though.

Paul in NZ
1st August 2004, 17:36
Well...

I'm pretty sure there are manuals out there but I can assure you, Guzziology isn't a manual.

It's a self published (spiral bound) book by a Guzzi nutter thats into several editions and contains a lifetimes knowledge on every Guzzi twin ever made. I dunno if it's particularly useful for daytonas but it's saved my arse on more than one occasion.

If you are real keen on Guzzis, Guzziology is a must.

It's almost a work of folk art.....

Paul N (Impressed by simple things)

dangerous
1st August 2004, 18:57
I can't seem to buy a manual for Guzzi's with 4 valves.

Well I wouldent worry about it cos real Guzzi's only have 2 valves :spudwave:
Anyway welcome to the KB forums heaps to do here on and way off topic.
As far as manuals go I've only ever used the Guzzi web sites http://morini.com.au/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=6d6839acb14eaca563046fdeabf57883
The one above is bloody good for tech info, post a question and some one will answer eventually, I couldent of gotten by with out the help of the Guzzisti and and they are bloody hard casses too.
The next www http://www.wildguzzi.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=6b49b68f78f623a22d5fc346b005e8d2
is the yank one and they sure as hell know how to yak.
If you have been to these sites then take no notice of this post.

ps: If only I could find a tidy Daytona RS :love2: