PDA

View Full Version : CX400 collecter box

jaybee
21st January 2007, 16:53
I have a CX 400 custom , has a hole in the collector box ( muffler thing) bought one off tradme unused one at that , but its for the non custom CX400 or otherwise known as a euro, any one want this ( 4 sale not charity)it is new pm me and i will touch base ............ any way point of this thread is................................................ ........... i need one for my custom who has one lying around and don't need it ? or needs the one i got and wanna swap get in touch............ also while we are at it any CX owners in Auckland wanna hook up for a ride or anything ??? or yaba bout them

Bonez
22nd January 2007, 06:06
I have a CX 400 custom , has a hole in the collector box ( muffler thing) bought one off tradme unused one at that , but its for the non custom CX400 or otherwise known as a euro, any one want this ( 4 sale not charity)it is new pm me and i will touch base ............ any way point of this thread is................................................ ........... i need one for my custom who has one lying around and don't need it ? or needs the one i got and wanna swap get in touch............ also while we are at it any CX owners in Auckland wanna hook up for a ride or anything ??? or yaba bout themJust get a stainless steel "H" pipe made up between the headers and the mufflers. Any exhaust or general engineering shop should be able to help out.

Squiggles
26th January 2007, 17:04
hmm, i wonder if it'll fit a 500 as mines pretty rusted :shutup:

jaybee
26th January 2007, 18:41
hmm, i wonder if it'll fit a 500 as mines pretty rusted :shutup:

have it on good authority that it will fit the 500, cruise over and try it for size if ya like

jaybee
26th January 2007, 18:43
Just get a stainless steel "H" pipe made up between the headers and the mufflers. Any exhaust or general engineering shop should be able to help out.

cheers bonez great thinking :yes:

thehovel
26th January 2007, 19:36
If you are going to make time and place to hook up, make it before Feb 23rd or after March 26th (Southern Tour and Ulysses AGM) Somewhere central and I'm a starter.

thehovel
26th January 2007, 19:44
Get a 2 into 1 pipes and straight pipe muffler from Custom Chambers, 10% more power, nice note & goes like snot Around $300. I have 2 CX400c's with this set up.

Bonez
27th January 2007, 11:48
cheers bonez great thinking :yes:Your welcome. You don't have to go for stainless though. There was the standard GL400 as well as the Euro and custom.