PDA

View Full Version : My 18th birthday is almost over...

speights_bud
21st January 2007, 22:11
Well it's finally happened, in the early hours of this morning i was fortunate enough to be deemed old enough to go to the pub. Big thanks to all the guys shouting a few rounds for me (Twiggy & Khalif:2thumbsup) and the barman for the cheap birthday shots:).

Later this afternoon i went for a ride up the Napier -> Wairoa road with Gixxer 4 Ever, great weather, no goats on the road today and bugger all traffic (unlike the taupo road).

Looking forward to my first shout for the boys at work on friday.

I'm heading towards wellington on friday after work and if anyone is interested in meeting me somewhere or joining in for a part of the ride send me a PM throughout the week at some stage.

Ride safe people :)

Paddy.

Ps. A couple of the girls for ya'll below :)

98tls
21st January 2007, 22:18
mmmmm nice............and Happy B-day to you.......:yes:

0arbreaka
21st January 2007, 22:29
happy birthday bro.

hurricane_r
21st January 2007, 22:44
omg, they look like evil chicks, i need one of them :P

0arbreaka
21st January 2007, 22:48
omg, they look like evil chicks, i need one of them :P
so you still havent sorted yourself out with a misus yet??

MSTRS
22nd January 2007, 07:55
Happy 18th - does Jo know she looks so evil??

yungatart
22nd January 2007, 08:48
Happy Birthday Pat! I'm sorry for forgetting!! My bad!. Now, don't you go being a bad influence on our young fella just because you are all grown up, ya hear!

speights_bud
22nd January 2007, 20:23
Happy Birthday Pat! I'm sorry for forgetting!! My bad!. Now, don't you go being a bad influence on our young fella just because you are all grown up, ya hear!
All good and thanks :)
and don't you worry about me influencing your son, after all he was the one who txt me just after midnight asking to buy him beer!

And no i'm not sure if jo knows how the photoz look, nor does she know it's online...:P

R6_kid
22nd January 2007, 21:49
or that i can see up her skirt?

VERY NICE! HOW MUCH?