PDA

View Full Version : Track day with NO BIKE!

Croft
22nd January 2007, 21:17
That's right turned up to the Puke track day with NO BIKE, tried to be supportive, helpful and take photos....

Guess what, I SUCK at being supportive and helpful... started to get the hang of taking photos at the end tho... what do ya think????

jtzzr
22nd January 2007, 21:38
Your`e a natural mate, everything takes practice and time , sorta like learning to ride.

Keystone19
22nd January 2007, 21:44
:rofl:

At least there are actually bikes in those shots...

Good to see you out there, next time you won't need to worry about getting bikes in the shots 'cause you'll be out there riding with us...

gijoe1313
22nd January 2007, 21:51
Hey, good work there girl! You going to challenge Zapf for photog bragging rights sure enuff! :yes:

Ahh, you didn't have a bike and you still got to the track day ... and here's me with a bike and still haven't attended a single track day yet! :crybaby:

Bollocks to me and bling to you! :rockon:

Croft
22nd January 2007, 21:56
Yeah yeah HELL yeah!!! :Punk: :Punk: Aye aye to that!! hA!!!

LXS
22nd January 2007, 22:12
the 4th photo needs to be rotated right 90 degrees :whocares: :rockon:

Deviant Esq
23rd January 2007, 01:16
Nice wheelie pic. Who's that? Pic 3 of the first post.

Donor
23rd January 2007, 08:27
Crikey... wasn't you that we caught crawling down pit lane on the track side of the armco was it??

If it was, Gary made us growl, I swear! :innocent:

M1CRO
23rd January 2007, 09:07
At least there are actually bikes in those shots...
Good to see you and great shots Ang... Hope you get things sorted very soon, so at the next trackday you will be with us :rockon:

BigB
23rd January 2007, 09:21
Nice photo's Ang I sure you'll be back out there with your new toy soon enough.

B

Croft
23rd January 2007, 12:17
Nice wheelie pic. Who's that? Pic 3 of the first post.

Ummm... this shot was a major FLUKE, ha!! Please put up your hand "wheelie man".

Crikey... wasn't you that we caught crawling down pit lane on the track side of the armco was it??

If it was, Gary made us growl, I swear! :innocent:

Nope, not me

Good to see you and great shots Ang... Hope you get things sorted very soon, so at the next trackday you will be with us :rockon:

Nice photo's Ang I sure you'll be back out there with your new toy soon enough.

B

Cheers guys, am AMPING to get on the saddle!!! :Punk: :Punk:

HDTboy
24th January 2007, 18:06
Sorry my stoppie into the pits sucked. I didn't know how much bite I'd have in the brakes, and didn't want to land on you.

Waylander
24th January 2007, 18:13
Could be worse, they could be like this one (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=51550&d=1169333835).

kiwifruit
24th January 2007, 18:23
nice shots

Croft
24th January 2007, 20:42
Sorry my stoppie into the pits sucked. I didn't know how much bite I'd have in the brakes, and didn't want to land on you.

NO worries! Stoppie eh? more talent (balls) than me me me! ha! I'll do that whellie ONE day!! :Punk: :rockon:

M1CRO
24th January 2007, 20:48
I'll do that whellie ONE day!!
When? :innocent:

Croft
24th January 2007, 20:52
When? :innocent:

.... ummmmm.... when I get my NEW baby.... or did you say you were gonna let me borrow YOURS??? hee hee

M1CRO
24th January 2007, 20:55
.... ummmmm.... when I get my NEW baby.... or did you say you were gonna let me borrow YOURS??? hee hee
I've seen your riding, and have no problems if you want to swap for a while..
Can you handle the power baby? Can you? lol :shit:

Croft
24th January 2007, 20:59
I've seen your riding, and have no problems if you want to swap for a while..
Can you handle the power baby? Can you? lol :shit:

WOOHOO!!! :gob: :Punk: What you doing .... like NOW!!! ha!

M1CRO
24th January 2007, 21:01
WOOHOO!!! :gob: :Punk: What you doing .... like NOW!!! ha! Wouldnt you like to know :innocent:
Give us a yell when you get the new one.. Am sure we can organise something :yes:

Croft
24th January 2007, 21:23
Wouldnt you like to know :innocent:
Give us a yell when you get the new one.. Am sure we can organise something :yes:

:innocent: :innocent: Yeah yeah!! You KNOW it! I'll be bouncin off your door!! :Punk:

... and the (not so) lil girl waits.... and waits ...... STILL WAITING....

Keystone19
24th January 2007, 21:35
:innocent: :innocent: Yeah yeah!! You KNOW it! I'll be bouncin off your door!! :Punk:

Bollocks...when you get that K7, you won't be wanting to swap with anyone...

boomer
24th January 2007, 21:37
You gettin a K7 Croft? might pay to put a little extra aside for the ACC too ;)

Croft
24th January 2007, 21:49
You gettin a K7 Croft? might pay to put a little extra aside for the ACC too ;)

Yes SIR! K7 he is.... still looking over the sea for the boat to sail in with my NEW baby! :Punk: :love:

boomer
24th January 2007, 21:57
Yes SIR! K7 he is.... still looking over the sea for the boat to sail in with my NEW baby! :Punk: :love:

Enjoy.. and please.. please BE CAREFUL, take things steady Eddie ;)

Croft
24th January 2007, 22:00

Yep. I promise, WHEN I get it of course...

Keystone19
24th January 2007, 22:08

She'll be right - she's going to come on the next track day and give you the LEARN...

boomer
24th January 2007, 22:11
She'll be right - she's going to come on the next track day and give you the LEARN...

Another 'one' with ability and ambition confused :zzzz:

Keystone19
24th January 2007, 22:16
Ooh, them's fighting words from a man who has the patent on Slow

boomer
24th January 2007, 22:27
Ooh, them's fighting words from a man who has the patent on Slow

i read that your also doing wheelies Jill, i'm sure i'm gonna be shamed in that department too :shutup:

2much
25th January 2007, 06:48
Hey Ang, was sorry to hear about your incident, great news that you're alright tho! I also heard that you're getting a real bike this time, good shit! see you out there soon.

Croft
25th January 2007, 12:59
Hey Ang, was sorry to hear about your incident, great news that you're alright tho! I also heard that you're getting a real bike this time, good shit! see you out there soon.

Hee hee.... Cheers baby!

sillywilly
28th January 2007, 07:18
sorry, whoes the demon on that awesome looking fireblade?i believe he was told to go in te intermediate group,too damn fast for slow group.
(just practicing my trumpet blowing):yes:

Croft
29th January 2007, 12:18
sorry, whoes the demon on that awesome looking fireblade?i believe he was told to go in te intermediate group,too damn fast for slow group.
(just practicing my trumpet blowing):yes:

Looking GOOD baby!!! :yes: :yes: