PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip to wellington and then back early september

Cajun
2nd August 2004, 14:01
OKay i need to be wellington on the monday the 6th september, and then heading back on saturday 11th september.

First who is interested in a bit of a road trip down on the 4th or 5th?

And secondly who interested in a road trip back up on the 11th.

I would like to know so this matters weather i take the bike down or i fly down.

Cajun

White trash
2nd August 2004, 16:49
OKay i need to be wellington on the monday the 6th september, and then heading back on saturday 11th september.

I would like to know so this matters weather i take the bike down or i fly down.

Cajun

Don't hand me any of that "fly down" bullshit.

We'll see you down here on the Mellow Yellow machine so you can come do some stupid shit with us in the evenings.

loosebruce
2nd August 2004, 16:59

Cajun

Yea i could be more than keen for a trip down i just have to be back in auckland for weekends (busy period at work) i have to make regular trips down to welly to see my boy and make peace with the crazy one (ex).
So for the trip down cajun count me in, sunday the 5th would be a good for me.

Quasievil
2nd August 2004, 17:11
mmm could be persuaded, I would have to go down on Saturday as I would have to be back on Sunday,m when is the Wellington Curry night thing I was going to, that this weekend ??? I might have to take a day off work ?
let me know

Deano
2nd August 2004, 17:27
We'll see you down here on the Mellow Yellow machine so you can come do some stupid shit with us in the evenings.

Hear hear :ride: :apint: :Pokey: :drinknsin :laugh: :kick:

Deano
2nd August 2004, 17:31
mmm could be persuaded, I would have to go down on Saturday as I would have to be back on Sunday,m when is the Wellington Curry night thing I was going to, that this weekend ??? I might have to take a day off work ?
let me know

Curry night is Sat 9th so good timing if you can make it. Let Jimbo750 know to confirm the booking.

LB
3rd August 2004, 05:37
I thought the curry night was Thursday 9th???????

Quasi: 4th/5th is the Cold Kiwi - I thought you were going to that???

Cajun
3rd August 2004, 12:03
White trash - well i don;t really wanna ride down and back with no one to ride with, i will get bored out of my mind, its not mellow yellow i been told its banana or buzzy bee

Sweet loosebruce, i get ya some details as soon as i take quasi in to it, and sort out FF

any other takers interested??

Any of you wellywood people interested in traveling some way back up the country??

Deano
3rd August 2004, 12:42
I thought the curry night was Thursday 9th???????

Quasi: 4th/5th is the Cold Kiwi - I thought you were going to that???

Whoops, your right. Thursday. I have Saturdays on the brain.

loosebruce
3rd August 2004, 19:02
Hey cajun if quasi can only do saturday i should be able to swing it at work to have it off, just need to be confrimed say a week in advance, :Punk:

And depending on what day you head back up, if i'm back in akld by then i'd problery meet you half way or something like that.

Cajun
4th August 2004, 07:51
sweet as i just have to talk quasi in to what he wants to do. now quasi poke your head in and make up ya BEEPing mind

Quasievil
4th August 2004, 08:02
sweet as i just have to talk quasi in to what he wants to do. now quasi poke your head in and make up ya BEEPing mind

Hi, if I go down I it would have to be Saturday hang out saturday night and ride with the welly crew Sunday and ride home on Monday (take Monday Off work)
Dont see the point in riding down Sunday as once there everyone is done with the weekend and getting into work mode.
If I go I wil want to meet up with the Wellington KB'rs and do a ride and a drink :ride:

White trash
4th August 2004, 08:04
Hi, if I go down I it would have to be Saturday hang out saturday night and ride with the welly crew Sunday and ride home on Monday (take Monday Off work)
Dont see the point in riding down Sunday as once there everyone is done with the weekend and getting into work mode.
If I go I wil want to meet up with the Wellington KB'rs and do a ride and a drink :ride:

Ride, then drink.

Funnily enough, that's what we do best! oh yeah, and stunt it up. :whistle:

Deano
4th August 2004, 08:12
Any of you wellywood people interested in traveling some way back up the country??

I'll accompany you to the bottom (north side) of Paekekariki Hill - from there on the roads are too straight. :ar15:

Cajun
4th August 2004, 08:13
mmm Looks like it might be Saturday, F/F You interested you were talking about it?

loosebruce
4th August 2004, 15:28
Yea F#$% work, ridings far more important, quasi's onto a plan there, ride down sat, ride wit the welly boys on sunday, and i'll proberly hang until weds, thurs in welly, ahhhh home sweet home

Quasievil
4th August 2004, 15:58
Well Mr Quasi is very good at planning, soon I will rule the WORLD!!!!!

Cajun
4th August 2004, 16:24
can i be mini Quasievil then dc:<

Cajun
10th August 2004, 10:36
Okay who interested in putting us up saturday nite in wellington??

Firefight
10th August 2004, 10:43
can i be mini Quasievil then dc:<
ah, your too tall CJ, ....and yes am keen on wellington trip, got get a couple of shift swaps, :msn-wink: no sick leave left !! can't figure why !

F/F

Cajun
10th August 2004, 11:21
OKay that be 3-4 of us, who who which few are interested??

come on raise ya hands

White trash
10th August 2004, 11:39
OKay that be 3-4 of us, who who which few are interested??

come on raise ya hands

Yup. Gotta bed or two. The more the merrier.

Cajun
10th August 2004, 12:23
Sweet, i not to sure if loosebruce has bed plans, i know my bed plans are sorted for sunday-thru-friday nite, work paying for motel

White trash
10th August 2004, 12:32
Smelly ol' Bruce can stay at his Ma's place.

Cajun
10th August 2004, 12:52
thats easy so thats 3 of us, for beds
strange thats 3 guys with 600 all different brands

loosebruce
10th August 2004, 18:35
thats easy so thats 3 of us, for beds
strange thats 3 guys with 600 all different brands

an then the old one out on the 1000cc twin (for what it's worth i'd rather be on a K4 600), if worse comes to worse in the bed department any of you guys can crash at my olds place in the hutt valley, pleanty of room.

Cajun
11th August 2004, 07:49
Sweet as for the bed bruce, if ya interested ya can take the k4 for a little ride on the way down if ya wanted

Quasievil
11th August 2004, 10:29
Should be great wouldnt mind hearing about a few drunken plans for Saturday night and some riding action for Sunday ??

What ya got down there wellingtonians anything worth our attention?:headbang:

White trash
11th August 2004, 11:12
Should be great wouldnt mind hearing about a few drunken plans for Saturday night and some riding action for Sunday ??

What ya got down there wellingtonians anything worth our attention?:headbang:

Yup. It's called Stienlager.

Quasievil
11th August 2004, 11:15
Yup. It's called Stienlager.
mmmmm that raised an eyebrow, tell me more :sly:

Cajun
11th August 2004, 11:42
Quasi drinkts that crappy wakitao shit i believe

Stienlager is a orclander beer arn't it

White trash
11th August 2004, 11:49
mmmmm that raised an eyebrow, tell me more :sly:

OK.

It's quite a refreshing lager, served in a green bottle. It tasts best extremely chilled and is the official sponsoring beer of the All Blacks.

I like it.

Lots!

Quasievil
11th August 2004, 12:00
Quasi drinkts that crappy wakitao shit i believe

Stienlager is a orclander beer arn't it
No I bloody dont, Tui or Heineken or Astal maybe a Speights gold normally for a bit then Bourby time
Hope Trash has got a few good spots in Welly to enjoy these beverages and inevitable aftermath:puke:

Cajun
11th August 2004, 12:17
Heineken or corona for me

loosebruce
11th August 2004, 16:01
Sweet as for the bed bruce, if ya interested ya can take the k4 for a little ride on the way down if ya wanted

Yeah cool, but you might reconsider that when you see what i did to the last gixxer 6 i rode.....

White trash
12th August 2004, 17:15
Hope Trash has got a few good spots in Welly to enjoy these beverages and inevitable aftermath:puke:

Ohhhh yeaaahh! You guys are *so* dead.

White trash
12th August 2004, 17:16
Yeah cool, but you might reconsider that when you see what i did to the last gixxer 6 i rode.....

Ummmmm.....mine was the last Gixxer 6 you rode, shithead!

So what *did* you do to it? Huh, huh?

loosebruce
12th August 2004, 22:19
Ummmmm.....mine was the last Gixxer 6 you rode, shithead!

So what *did* you do to it? Huh, huh?

Oh fuck, forgot about that gixxer, part from thrashing it too the rev limiter every gear change was i was "running it in for you" :bleh: i didn't do a hell of lot, but that telefonica rep i rode, well that's a different story..............

Firefight
25th August 2004, 19:54
ah, your too tall CJ, ....and yes am keen on wellington trip, got get a couple of shift swaps, :msn-wink: no sick leave left !! can't figure why !

F/F

Change of plans Cajun, not going now, bought something long and shiney for my bike (had to use my :drinknsin money)

F/F :crazy:

Cajun
26th August 2004, 07:45
Change of plans Cajun, not going now, bought something long and shiney for my bike (had to use my :drinknsin money)

F/F :crazy:

slack ass. thats not gonna help you get a new toy any sooner buying things for old one

what pipe ya get??

Firefight
26th August 2004, 07:57
slack ass. thats not gonna help you get a new toy any sooner buying things for old one

what pipe ya get??

Micron.

F/F :wacko:

Cajun
26th August 2004, 08:05
Micron.

F/F :wacko:

i make it sound tons better??