PDA

View Full Version : WOOHOO IVE GOT MY RACING DEBUT

Two Smoker
2nd August 2004, 18:51
Alright everyone, just read my AMCC newsletter and they finally have racing at Pukekohe!!!!!

September the 12th 2004, i will be there racing hehehe..... hopefully i wont crash..... Im going to do some testing with a new sproket to see if i can break the 1:20's

So everone be there, you all know im known for crashing...... so it could be interesting hehehe

CK, its the perfect time for a debut *hint hint*

Firefight
2nd August 2004, 18:54
congrats Chris, good stuff mate, will try and make it to watch.

F/F :wacko:

StoneChucker
2nd August 2004, 18:55
Good on ya! Is that an open class? Can anyone go? And the 1:20, is that your best lap time?

Pity insurance won't cover bikes on the track. (You could get a couple of mates to pick up the pieces of any crash, and toss them over the fence, onto public roads :2thumbsup

Good luck for that btw.

PS: I reckon they should have demolotion derbys with motorbikes :ar15: Any takers?

Two Smoker
2nd August 2004, 19:11
Good on ya! Is that an open class? Can anyone go? And the 1:20, is that your best lap time?

Pity insurance won't cover bikes on the track. (You could get a couple of mates to pick up the pieces of any crash, and toss them over the fence, onto public roads :2thumbsup

Good luck for that btw.

PS: I reckon they should have demolotion derbys with motorbikes :ar15: Any takers?
Yep 1:20 around puke is my best, im hoping SS150 class will still be tere, otherwise it will have to be clubmans, or i mite con them into letting me go in with F3 LOL...... Not worried about insurance as its a race bike lol If you have a race licence and leathers you can go,

I think demolition derby of motorcycling is called "Buckets" hehehe are Frosty.....

StoneChucker
2nd August 2004, 19:30
Where do you get a race licence? A race school? Just curious, no thoughts of actually racing...

FROSTY
2nd August 2004, 19:47
Holey cow --Bugger --Hey MR its round one of the AMCC club series.
round two is october third.
I think the third round is inTaupo with the final rounds being pukie

Motoracer
2nd August 2004, 19:48
Nice one smoker!! Go show them how it's done on the mighty RG!

I'll see if I can afford it too otherwise I'll just save my money for the 2 other rounds at Manfield that I am doing.

Either way I'll be there. If I am not racing, I'll give you hand in the pits etc if you want.

Two Smoker
2nd August 2004, 19:53
Round 1 Club Champs Pukekohe, 12th of September

Either way if its buckets or SS150/F3/Clubmans ill be racing

Stonechucker, you have to join a M/C club (ie Auckland Motorcycling Club) and then apply for you competition licence with Motorcycling New Zealand, costs about $120 all up (including membership to club...)

FROSTY
2nd August 2004, 20:08
Where do you get a race licence? A race school? Just curious, no thoughts of actually racing...
Check under racing -wanna go racing--itll tell you how to get a licence etc

FROSTY
2nd August 2004, 20:12
Hey TS good onya mate. I'da missed it sheesh.
Ill find out thursday night what classes theyre running this year.
You'll have a ball. Now Im praying I've got mella yella ready in time

Two Smoker
2nd August 2004, 20:14
Hey TS good onya mate. I'da missed it sheesh.
Ill find out thursday night what classes theyre running this year.
You'll have a ball. Now Im praying I've got mella yella ready in time
KK is saying the same thing, i need new tyres and new paint :wacko: so i have some work to do as well......

wkid_one
2nd August 2004, 20:15
Alright everyone, just read my AMCC newsletter and they finally have racing at Pukekohe!!!!!

September the 12th 2004, i will be there racing hehehe..... hopefully i wont crash..... Im going to do some testing with a new sproket to see if i can break the 1:20's

So everone be there, you all know im known for crashing...... so it could be interesting hehehe

CK, its the perfect time for a debut *hint hint*
You poofta - quit fucken around, sell the RG, buy the Gixxer 6 and come racing with me.

Motoracer
2nd August 2004, 20:22
You poofta - quit fucken around, sell the RG, buy the Gixxer 6 and come racing with me.

Where are you racing big guy? (class/track etc.) I'll try and come race wit ya! :doobey:

Two Smoker
2nd August 2004, 20:26
Bah and get annialated by you and MR, and blown out of the water by Nick, Derek and Hayden......

Remember my best was 1:12 (yeah only after 20 laps and only 8 hot laps) but thats still 7 seconds off MR and 11 seconds off Nicko :wacko: not yet i think lol....

wkid_one
2nd August 2004, 20:28
Where are you racing big guy? (class/track etc.) I'll try and come race wit ya! :doobey:
Will have the bike in November, and all things going well with my ankle - will be on it the minute I can get the key. Getting a few choice items to adorn the bike (yes - neons, fluffy dice, chrome spinners, air shocks) so that when it arrives it should be nearly track ready

LB
3rd August 2004, 05:48
Will have the bike in November, and all things going well with my ankle - will be on it the minute I can get the key. Getting a few choice items to adorn the bike (yes - neons, fluffy dice, chrome spinners, air shocks) so that when it arrives it should be nearly track ready

wkid_one: if you need any advice on accessories I'm your girl.