PDA

View Full Version : Fabian Foret

Marknz
2nd August 2004, 22:16
Ok, so who didn't say a little :shit: "oh fuck" :pinch: to themselves and have that sickly feeling in their gut when Fabian Foret got rolled not once but twice last night in the WSS race at Brands Hatch?

I watched it over and over again tonight on the video and Curtain and Parkes just had no where to go.... poor bastard.

Anyways, he's tough as nails and just like Jimbo I'm sure he'll be back in the saddle as soon as he can get some strength back into those legs.

Still, it hasn't put me off racing and as soon as I'm financial again I'll be out there doing it with you lot.

Ciao

k14
2nd August 2004, 22:32
I totally agree with you, that made me feel sick in the stomach. That was truels the most serious crash I have ever seen in a bike race. Getting run over twice just sucks. He got a broken femur and ankle and the commentary guys reckon he will be sweet for the next race, somehow I doubt it.

What about the crash in the 2nd race that caused it to be red flagged, all we saw was a guy in the sand. Looked pretty serious aswell.

All races were great though.

Velox
3rd August 2004, 16:26
And then there was the one in the Superbikes too. But poor old Foret - he was really dealt to. It was a bit of a sad sight seeing him flaying his arms around on the track like a dying possum as the other riders went past.
Hey - how did I even see MotoGP? Was it on ShellHelix Motorsport or did they put it on Sky suddenly? Hmmm.

Marknz
3rd August 2004, 16:42
And then there was the one in the Superbikes too. But poor old Foret - he was really dealt to. It was a bit of a sad sight seeing him flaying his arms around on the track like a dying possum as the other riders went past.
Hey - how did I even see MotoGP? Was it on ShellHelix Motorsport or did they put it on Sky suddenly? Hmmm.

MotoGP was on TV One on Sunday avo'

LB
4th August 2004, 05:42
Watched it last night. Truly horrendous. I doubt he'll be back for the next race. Poor bastard.

DEATH_INC.
4th August 2004, 06:36
Yeah,pretty nasty orright :crazy: ,they actually said 6 weeks,which is about normal for a bone to mend,but having had a broken femur,it'll be bloody sore if he gets back into it straight away.....