PDA

View Full Version : Multipurpose earplugs

Fatjim
26th January 2007, 21:21
Yesterday i came up with a great idea for old earplugs quite by mistake.

I was throwing an old dirty pair out the other day and the rubbish bin didn't have a liner in it. So I thought to myself, I wonder how long they'll take to flush. With that in mind I deposited both of them in the dunny and gave it a flick of the wrist. That was 3 days ago.

But in the meantime, they've proven to be a fantastic aid to the improvement of the overall accuracy amongst the younger males in the family. Giving the lads something to aim up has greatly reduced the yelling and mopping that has been going on recently.

Also, they look a lot cleaner now and I'm thinking i might try and reuse them since most of the wax and finger oil seems to have been flushed away. Although after a particularly nasty curry or a runaway pizza i start to doubt whether thats a good idea.

98tls
26th January 2007, 21:28
:Punk: yea jim...........pick em out with ya teeth.............

Madness
26th January 2007, 21:29
Uric acid works wonders on earwax.

Fuck, I'm bored too.

Disco Dan
26th January 2007, 21:39
I deposited both of them in the dunny. That was 3 days ago.

Also, they look a lot cleaner now and I'm thinking i might try and reuse them since most of the wax and finger oil seems to have been flushed away. Although after a particularly nasty curry or a runaway pizza i start to doubt whether thats a good idea.

Thats gross :sick: . ....they take ages to dry out and go back to working properlly....

TerminalAddict
26th January 2007, 21:41
I know houses that have ping pong balls floating in the loo, for the same reason

Disco Dan
26th January 2007, 23:03
I know houses that have ping pong balls floating in the loo, for the same reason

yeah we did that in the mental health wards... but they kept getting stolen... shame, cos they do work!

yungatart
27th January 2007, 09:24
Beats me why you fellas can't aim properly in the first place - either that or, FFS, sit down!! There is nothing worse than getting out of bed in the wee small hours, heading barefoot for the loo, only to step in someone else's pee - YUK!!!!!

Disco Dan
27th January 2007, 09:26
Beats me why you fellas can't aim properly in the first place - either that or, FFS, sit down!! There is nothing worse than getting out of bed in the wee small hours, heading barefoot for the loo, only to step in someone else's pee - YUK!!!!!

dont women stand up 'mid-stream' to check their hair in the mirror?? :shutup:

yungatart
27th January 2007, 09:30
dont women stand up 'mid-stream' to check their hair in the mirror?? :shutup:

You might! I can't be bothered! Unless there are pheasants involved....

Meanie
27th January 2007, 09:42
:lol: :lol: :lol: I see the conversation on this thread is realy going down the gurgler
Sounds like a good idea thou we have six boys and no end of trouble in the aim area and all the threats in the world (you know like "ill rub your bloody nose in it")dont make any difference, tried corks and the likes but they seem to sink em :yes:

tipper
27th January 2007, 10:39
I used to wear disposable plugs every day all day, and found if I left them in my pockets, the washing machine did a fine cleaning job (possibly not as much fun as the dunny). Wifey left the cleaned ones on the winow sill at the back door - never caught short!

rustys
27th January 2007, 10:43
hey ! meanie they don't work as well, once they have had that proccess done to them, ive gone back to useing my rubber ones!!!!:sick:

Meanie
28th January 2007, 08:47
hey ! meanie they don't work as well, once they have had that proccess done to them, ive gone back to useing my rubber ones!!!!:sick:

he he he he probably a good idea :yes: