PDA

View Full Version : Wairarapa: Sprint article in latest BRM (Feb/Mar Ed.)

Deano
29th January 2007, 13:04
There is a really well written article and some awesome photography in the latest BRM.

The next sprint is 11 February. See the thread about it in this forum.

Slingshot
29th January 2007, 16:48
There is a really well written article and some awesome photography in the latest BRM.

The next sprint is 11 February. See the thread about it in this forum.

Any chance of scanning it and uploading it for the cheap arses amongst us?

Deano
29th January 2007, 16:51
Any chance of scanning it and uploading it for the cheap arses amongst us?

Any copyright issues on BRM's part ? (I wrote it and Jimbo took the pics but does the magazine attain property rights once published ?)

I could scan it at work tomorrow.....

et al
29th January 2007, 20:16
Hey Slingshot - go buy a copy, its only $8.50 and is a top quality mag, extremely good value with lots of glossies and pretty much totally road bike focused. I saw mention of the Sprints article in another post and went out and bought a copy today. Pleasantly surprised to see the Sprints article had pics which include two of my boys - a good shot of Gunner (GSXR1000) "waiting for the off", and FOZ (Fireblade) was lurking in a couple. Well done Deano and Jimbo - great article and photos, the boys were stoked when I showed it to them tonight.
PS: On opposite page to the Sprints article is LB's other half with his treasured Rossi signed R1 nose cone.

Jantar
1st February 2007, 23:30
Any copyright issues on BRM's part ? (I wrote it and Jimbo took the pics but does the magazine attain property rights once published ?).....
Yes there is. As the author of the article you have passed copyright to the Magazine. Its in their conditions. It's the same reason that I haven't put a full report of the Chatto Creek 1000 on here.