PDA

View Full Version : Chili HIghside

wkid_one
3rd August 2004, 16:03
I made be late - but I only saw the SBK races today.

How good was Chili's highside!!

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Eddieb
3rd August 2004, 16:16
I don't suppose anyone taped the race, ripped it and made it available for download?

wkid_one
3rd August 2004, 16:18
It is still being shown on Sky my man - if I see it - I will tape it and burn to DVD for you

Velox
3rd August 2004, 16:21
Yeah - that was pretty impressive eh?! The bike was like a rugby ball! And didn't Chili walk away ok at the end?

wkid_one
3rd August 2004, 16:24
Yeah - the funniest part was when the interviewed him after the second race and he was pissed because he thought he had one the race only to find Haga won on aggregated time - hahahahaha.

Velox
3rd August 2004, 16:29
That was a bit of a laugh. Poor old fella. Imagine finishing first after such a battle (as that last lap esp. was), doing your lap of honour with a huge grin umder your helmet and then being told, "Ah actually - :eek5: sorry mate."

Kickaha
3rd August 2004, 17:05
I made be late - but I only saw the SBK races today.

How good was Chili's highside!!

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

No such thing as a good highside!

SPman
3rd August 2004, 18:35
No such thing as a good highside!
From the safety of our TV screens, all highsides are good coz they dont involve us!

They should do away with the aggregate times - just have a shootout like MotoGP. Treat the stop as a yellow flag, bunch up and go for it!- instead of guys having a blinder of a race then coming nowhere because they were 10 secs or something behind in the first section!