PDA

View Full Version : Otago: Isle of Man, 100th rally in the UK

woodybee
29th January 2007, 20:52
:shit: Hey dudes and dudess's anyone making this, being an imported pom, have timed my yearly trip back home to the mother country around the IOM Rally, when I lived over there I never took the opportunity to go, and christ knows why, so this one I think has to be a goer, and trust me, us brits now how to party, so beware.

Its on between 26th May and 10th June, so wondered if any KBers were going, a couple of mates from Bronze are going, and thought it would be groovy, to see if any other folk from this site are going?

Havne scanned the sight yet to see if there is a thread for this already so if there is DOH :shit:

Anyway coi 4 now,

Woodbyee

"May the Blue Bird of Hapiness lightly deliver is droppings on you for a lovely day" ta dar.!:Punk: :yes:

svs
30th January 2007, 10:11
I'll be there from the 2nd of June to the 9th. Have a blade to ride, so looking forward to mad sunday.

Manxman
4th February 2007, 19:17
:shit: Hey dudes and dudess's anyone making this, being an imported pom, have timed my yearly trip back home to the mother country around the IOM Rally, when I lived over there I never took the opportunity to go, and christ knows why, so this one I think has to be a goer, and trust me, us brits now how to party, so beware.

Its on between 26th May and 10th June, so wondered if any KBers were going, a couple of mates from Bronze are going, and thought it would be groovy, to see if any other folk from this site are going?

Havne scanned the sight yet to see if there is a thread for this already so if there is DOH :shit:

Anyway coi 4 now,

Woodbyee

"May the Blue Bird of Hapiness lightly deliver is droppings on you for a lovely day" ta dar.!:Punk: :yes:

Yeah woodybee, I'm from there an goin back for the 100th. Hopefully, will be there in time to see the Superbike race on Saturday 2nd. Be great to catch up with some other kiwis who are travelling...can't wait! Keep in touch, and we'll go for a beer and show you guys around.

sAsLEX
4th February 2007, 19:31
Posting to Portsmouth in a month so hope to get across for some of the action, if I get leave or not is another question!

Manxman
4th February 2007, 20:14
I'll be there from the 2nd of June to the 9th. Have a blade to ride, so looking forward to mad sunday.

...wouldn't be John McGuinesseseses by any chance...?

Seriously, tho' be careful on Mad Sunday...but most of all - have fun :drinknsin