Coyote
30th January 2007, 20:03
Bring it round bro, I'll make sure it'll hoist for ya:yes:
So long as I can get a go on that Gixxer, sure :D

Drew
30th January 2007, 20:09
So long as I can get a go on that Gixxer, sure :D

Erm... That could be a deal breaker.

Can you promise that you'll do as well as my lady is doin here...It's FLAME. from the site BTW

Coyote
30th January 2007, 20:14

Can you promise that you'll do as well as my lady is doin here...It's FLAME. from the site BTW
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8170/20646346a1412435031b955qr8.th.jpg (http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20646346a1412435031b955qr8.jpg)
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2844/20646346a1412435098b390yw4.th.jpg (http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20646346a1412435098b390yw4.jpg)
I do alright on a dirtbike

EDIT: Argh, imageshack sucks

Drew
30th January 2007, 20:16
Nice mate, looking real good.

Cheers man. After seein your bike with th new paint, I'm thinkin of splashin a PEPSI rep colour scheem on mine. If I do, I'll have to come down and get some pics of them both perched on one wheel. You be keen for that kinda tom foolery?

riffer
30th January 2007, 20:19

Bah - anyone can wheelie an RSV... just pull the throttle back...

Not sure I'd look anywhere near as good on the bike as Flame though.

Drew
30th January 2007, 20:22
I do alright on a dirtbike

EDIT: Argh, imageshack sucks

In that case, yes you can't take the thou for a hoon. But if you come out for a hoon some time, we can get some footage of doin dumb shit on road bikes.

Drew
30th January 2007, 20:24
Bah - anyone can wheelie an RSV... just pull the throttle back...

Not sure I'd look anywhere near as good on the bike as Flame though.

Perhaps you should have considered that when ya bought the tourer then bro.:Pokey:

bobsmith
30th January 2007, 20:24
Nice!

I think you could do with a giant fill in flash though.

skelstar
30th January 2007, 20:28
Looks pretty cool bro. Flame isnt riding behind apologising to the other motorists then? :)

riffer
30th January 2007, 20:28
Perhaps you should have considered that when ya bought the tourer then bro.:Pokey:

Wasn't talking about the bike mate. :dodge:

Coyote
30th January 2007, 20:31
In that case, yes you can't take the thou for a hoon. But if you come out for a hoon some time, we can get some footage of doin dumb shit on road bikes.
Excellent! Just name a time and place

However I haven't got my full yet. I've been riding for 5 years so I'm perfectly competent, just the law doesn't think I am. If you'd rather me get that first to make sure I'm a good enough rider, stunt day will have to wait till mid next month

Drew
30th January 2007, 20:31
Nice!

I think you could do with a giant fill in flash though.

Love the sig man.

But what the hell is a fill in flash? And before you answer, Jimbo600 is a pro photographer. Does it for a job like. We was just in a mass hurry to get the pics onto another site for a competition, and weren't sweatin the small stuff for this shoot.

Crasherfromwayback
30th January 2007, 20:33

Come on sonny!....it's far easier to wheelie a big road bike than it is a big bore dirt bike!....properly that is!

And by the way....your missus is a fucking hoon!:Punk:

Drew
30th January 2007, 20:37
Come on sonny!....it's far easier to wheelie a big road bike than it is a big bore dirt bike!....properly that is!

And by the way....your missus is a fucking hoon!:Punk:

She would be if dodgy bike salesmen didn't sell her lemmons.
PS. You can take my bike for a hoon, if you promise not to do better wheelies than my lady :-}

bobsmith
30th January 2007, 20:39
Love the sig man.

But what the hell is a fill in flash? And before you answer, Jimbo600 is a pro photographer. Does it for a job like. We was just in a mass hurry to get the pics onto another site for a competition, and weren't sweatin the small stuff for this shoot.

Thanks.

I thought the first shot could have done with a big flash to get a bit more detail of you, but I'm only an amateur though, a professional photographer would know much more about what would look good on the photo than me. They are still very very nice photos.......

better go out and buy some more lenses.... if I can't make my pictures better perhaps a better lens would? :innocent:

onearmedbandit
30th January 2007, 20:46
Cheers man. After seein your bike with th new paint, I'm thinkin of splashin a PEPSI rep colour scheem on mine. If I do, I'll have to come down and get some pics of them both perched on one wheel. You be keen for that kinda tom foolery?

Hell yeah, side by side on the back hoop as well.

Crasherfromwayback
30th January 2007, 20:48
She would be if dodgy bike salesmen didn't sell her lemmons.
PS. You can take my bike for a hoon, if you promise not to do better wheelies than my lady :-}

Well it's just as well I didn't sell it to her then innit?
I'm gonna get it sorted for her though mate!

Thanks all the same....but I only like doing silly things on my own (well ok, the bosses too) bikes!:scooter:

flame
30th January 2007, 20:55
Looks pretty cool bro. Flame isnt riding behind apologising to the other motorists then? :)

Nah, decided if I cant beat him......I better join him eh :yes:

jimbo600
30th January 2007, 20:56
Thanks.

I thought the first shot could have done with a big flash to get a bit more detail of you, but I'm only an amateur though, a professional photographer would know much more about what would look good on the photo than me. They are still very very nice photos.......

better go out and buy some more lenses.... if I can't make my pictures better perhaps a better lens would? :innocent:

No you're quite right. however, in order to 'compress' the image a long lens had to be used. I would need a flash the size of a lighthouse to apply fill in from that distance. Inverse square law an' all that. Plus flashes have a hard job synchronising with shutter speeds faster than 1/250th on most cameras.

flame
30th January 2007, 21:01
Well it's just as well I didn't sell it to her then innit?
I'm gonna get it sorted for her though mate!

tis all good matie, runs like a dream now:yes: it's a totally different bike, they sorted it today........IT WHEELIES SWEET NOW!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Crasherfromwayback
30th January 2007, 21:03

I'd like to (well, actually I consider it my duty to) inform you that the best way to control a high powered motorcycle is with BOTH wheels on the ground.

You've been warned.:innocent:

Crasherfromwayback
30th January 2007, 21:05
tis all good matie, runs like a dream now:yes: it's a totally different bike, they sorted it today........IT WHEELIES SWEET NOW!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Nice one.....and now for your rear footpegs Love.....I'm onto that one too....:scooter:

flame
30th January 2007, 21:10
I'd like to (well, actually I consider it my duty to) inform you that the best way to control a high powered motorcycle is with BOTH wheels on the ground.

You've been warned.:innocent:

control?? Im a female......we're never under control:rolleyes:

flame
30th January 2007, 21:16
Nice one.....and now for your rear footpegs Love.....I'm onto that one too....:scooter:

Hey thanks heaps, no worries if you cant though, don't think anyone wants to be my pillion any more :crybaby:

Crasherfromwayback
30th January 2007, 21:43
control?? Im a female......we're never under control:rolleyes:

Hey thanks heaps, no worries if you cant though, don't think anyone wants to be my pillion any more :crybaby:

I know that Love....that's why I'm gonna get you some rear pegs.....so you can take a guy along to show you what the word 'control' means...:shutup:

skelstar
30th January 2007, 21:48
Shes offline, so shes probably helping him with his control now...

Crasherfromwayback
30th January 2007, 21:51
Shes offline, so shes probably helping him with his control now...

Yeah I bet......it'll be all over quicker than one of his 'wheelies'....:innocent:

Drew
30th January 2007, 22:29
Wasn't talking about the bike mate. :dodge:

I know, but it aint like I was gonna disagree about you not lookin as good as FLAME is it.:sick:

JayRacer37
7th March 2007, 23:15

Flame's real name is...??? and TWO RSV's?? Isn't that just piggy??

Where do u guys go?? IF your comfortable naming times and places, imay just have to come and make a fool out of meself on the 1100....and yes, the oil ISN'T all supposed to stay INSIDE the motor!!

Toaster
8th March 2007, 09:54
Ah yes a thing of beauty and skill. Bloody painful it ya get it wrong tho'.

alley cat
8th March 2007, 12:03
WHEELIES:eek: :eek5: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Cant do em. but god they r cool!!!!!!!!!!!

skelstar
8th March 2007, 13:55
Flame's real name is...???
You rode her ZX-9R at the Sept Sprints mate.;)

Sparky Bills
8th March 2007, 16:38
Flame's real name is...??? and TWO RSV's?? Isn't that just piggy??

Where do u guys go?? IF your comfortable naming times and places, imay just have to come and make a fool out of meself on the 1100....and yes, the oil ISN'T all supposed to stay INSIDE the motor!!

Oh great! Now we got you on here too!!!?
Pack up your things guys, its all over!:innocent:

JayRacer37
12th March 2007, 10:28
You rode her ZX-9R at the Sept Sprints mate.;)

Ah yes, was wondering but not sure...bloody KB names, cant pick bloody anyone in real life!! So you've brought yourself ANOTHER RSV 'Flame'???
Very good!!

JayRacer37
12th March 2007, 10:30
Oh great! Now we got you on here too!!!?
Pack up your things guys, its all over!:innocent:

whattya mean by that buddy.....:mellow:

Alltrax
12th March 2007, 10:33
whattya mean by that buddy.....:mellow:
have you done a race report yet fella!!!! bloody awesome seeing ya out there...and by gwad those conti's seem to do a good job!!!

flame
12th March 2007, 20:31
Ah yes, was wondering but not sure...bloody KB names, cant pick bloody anyone in real life!! So you've brought yourself ANOTHER RSV 'Flame'???
Very good!!

yer, it's MEEEEEEE! rsv's are addictive....come to a wheelie session and give me some lessons and ya can av a ride :yes:

BTW.....da'am awesome riding at the weekend matie!!!!

cowboyz
12th March 2007, 21:19
I think I have your old zx9r. Got it off Pete at WMCC. Took it to the CDMTC manfield day but had minor problems first out and couldn't continue with the day.

flame
12th March 2007, 21:23
I think I have your old zx9r. Got it off Pete at WMCC. Took it to the CDMTC manfield day but had minor problems first out and couldn't continue with the day.

aha....I thought I saw it there when I was getting scruteneerd. I nearly ran over and gave it a hug :love: but had issues with my own bike so got all humphy grumpy. Hope the probs not too bad???? what happened?

cowboyz
12th March 2007, 21:32
briefy spoke to Drew. I should have come over but was too pissed off about not being able to get out on the track. Broke the exhaust mount so the can was swinging round loose. Bike goes real well though. Getting some practice in with some power wheelies and with enough practice I might be able to ride it like a girl.

Alltrax
12th March 2007, 21:41
aha....I thought I saw it there when I was getting scruteneerd. I nearly ran over and gave it a hug :love: but had issues with my own bike so got all humphy grumpy. Hope the probs not too bad???? what happened?
wanna lease a suzuki doll????? ;)

flame
12th March 2007, 21:43
briefy spoke to Drew. I should have come over but was too pissed off about not being able to get out on the track. Broke the exhaust mount so the can was swinging round loose. Bike goes real well though. Getting some practice in with some power wheelies and with enough practice I might be able to ride it like a girl.

Ohh, bumma eh, I know how you feel, my brakes binded in the first session so couldn't take mine out either, got offers of others to ride which helped but it just not the same as your own bike. I hope you got it all sorted ok. And make it to the next track day. If you want any race fairings for it let me know, (I have some that have never been used). Yer them 9's power wheelie pretty good, I reckon you'll be riding like the last girl pretty dam good by now :yes:

flame
12th March 2007, 21:47
wanna lease a suzuki doll????? ;)

.....wash your mouth out....lol

skelstar
12th March 2007, 21:49
Dammit. I was hoping they took a photo of me on Drew's village bicycle as well...

Drew
14th March 2007, 19:33
Village bike perhaps, but fastest bike there on the day for sure:yes:

MikeyG
15th March 2007, 15:02
Village bike perhaps, but fastest bike there on the day for sure:yes:

Only 'cos I didn't have the gn