PDA

View Full Version : Rally whores

dangerous
1st February 2007, 05:38
No not the scrubbers, 'us' how many rallys have you lot done?
I live for the rallys its like time out for me, so in the last 23yrs I have hit the 70 mark. I started at the age of 16 doing the Brass... from then I was hooked including a rally in Oz.
Whats your count?...

Colapop
1st February 2007, 05:42
0 - yup zero. I can't even vote in the pol!! :crybaby: And that sucks the fat one. From all the reports that people have told me and I've read they're bloody good fun. I have added the Brass and Cold K to my list of "Things I am going to do this year".

jtzzr
1st February 2007, 05:47
I`ve done twice as many as Colapop , kind of embarassing really ,may have to rectify that .A little motivation is all that is needed one thinks.

NighthawkNZ
1st February 2007, 05:55
I've lost count... :scratch:

Rashika
1st February 2007, 05:59
hmmmmm ....at last count it was in the 50's...not bad:Punk:

miSTa
1st February 2007, 06:02
Would have done 27 now I reckon. Mrs S has done 9 I think. For both of us all of those are in the last 5-6 years. Will be cracking the 30 before the Brass.

Bloody hell Dangerous, 70! Man whore....:rockon:

gav
1st February 2007, 06:14
Think its just over 20, the first would've been around 1985/6. Have around 20 different badges, but think I'm missing a couple for some of the earlier efforts.

T.W.R
1st February 2007, 06:23
Too many to remember, :yes: many of the original rallys aren't going any more :bye: and some have been shifted to different locations or re-named :angry:
Though there's still plenty to be done as well

chanceyy
1st February 2007, 06:30
done between 10-20 rallies .. in muh younger days ... yeah they were tons of fun ..

hmm but now i have bike ... more may be on the cards ;)

skelstar
1st February 2007, 07:52
0. Wanna tell us noobs what is good about these rallies Dangerous? Maybe what happens at them and all that?

James Deuce
1st February 2007, 07:54
There's no good stuff Skelstar, unless you LIKE gluing your face to the ground with Stone's Green Ginger Wine. The regurgitated version too.

I just counted my badges and I answered wrong. I've been to 12. I'm not going to any more. Too old.

scumdog
1st February 2007, 07:58
I think about 50-60, lost count (Too much to drink maybe?) but hey are they fun or what.

Side issue: How come the South Island crew post so much about the rallies down here but not a squeak from NoffIsland KBers?

MyGSXF
1st February 2007, 08:01
My last count was 43 :Punk: & that's all in 15 years! :2thumbsup

Rallies are great.. I loooove rallies.. :love:

Tis a chance to catch up with familiar faces (some only seen on the rally circut), drink piss, dance till 3am, talk shyte, oggle over bikes, oh, & don't forget.. oggle leather clad arses to my hearts content :drool: (yep.. I'm an arse gurl! :innocent: )

James Deuce
1st February 2007, 08:03
Side issue: How come the South Island crew post so much about the rallies down here but not a squeak from NoffIsland KBers?

North Island rallies have dropped dramatically in number from the time when I used to go.

ajturbo
1st February 2007, 08:33
yer i lost count the number of times i went to the B/M, canvastown, march hare, bridge to no-where(1), cust, queenstown,.........
some of the best and worst rides ... wost because of the weather.. best because of my mates...

Ghost_Bullet
1st February 2007, 09:40
:sick: :headbang: :woohoo: :2thumbsup Well me is a bit of a new-bee to these things, Started with the Brass, and been every year for the past 5. But had not been to any summer ones, except for a couple of the Hororata Fest's. Late 2006 and after meeting some fellow KB'ers I decided it would be cool to hook up with the crew and get to a few more... So far this season, I would have to rank the Nelson Rally as the best to date, great spot, and the weather was primo, Next would be the KB get together at Otamata, and the ride to Glenorchy was just the "shite" Awesome, So that makes about 12 rallies been to up till 1/1/07

Lookin forward to getting along to the Marh Hare, Horoata, Mokinui, Beumount, Brass, and any others that are worth the jount that I dont know about, even if it is all about the ride rather than the rally.

I would like to get North for a rally of two, But as Scumdog says, ya dont hear much about the Northern stuff.

:Punk:

NighthawkNZ
1st February 2007, 09:52
I only know of a couple of noffeland ones... cold kiwi, Wairoa (which Im not sure if it still going)...

Ghost_Bullet
1st February 2007, 09:58
I only know of a couple of noffeland ones... cold kiwi, Wairoa (which Im not sure if it still going)...

Yeah the Cold Kiwi is one that appeals, will seriously consider that one this year, since I seem to have an all season pass to attend rallies this year.:Punk:
Though shame I cant make the Vincent, just bad timeing on my part.

MyGSXF
1st February 2007, 10:03
Lookin forward to getting along to the Marh Hare, Horoata, Mokinui, Beumount, Brass, and any others that are worth the jount that I dont know about, even if it is all about the ride rather than the rally.

Hey Q. There's a new one up this way at Easter wknd! Apr 6,7,8 & the Junction Hotel, Spring Creek (near Blenheim) ALL proceeds from it are going to the children of the couple killed on the Harley heading up to the Nelson Rally!!! which is ferkin awesome I say!!!!! :Punk: & definately worth the ride!!! :scooter: you could do the big circuit, up Kaikoura & back through Lewis! :Punk: I've listed this rally on the calendar & also under events: Blenheim!

Also there is my Plains Club.. Sundown Retreat at Gretta Valley.. just checked for the date & it hasn't been finalised yet, but will keep ya's posted when I know the details!!! usually end (ish) April.. coz it's the last rally for the season.. except for the Brass of course! :yes:

J :rockon:

Ghost_Bullet
1st February 2007, 10:06
Hey Q. There's a new one up this way at Easter wknd! Apr 6,7,8 & the Junction Hotel, Spring Creek (near Blenheim) ALL proceeds from it are going to the children of the couple killed on the Harley heading up to the Nelson Rally!!! which is ferkin awesome I say!!!!! :Punk: & definately worth the ride!!! :scooter: you could do the big circuit, up Kaikoura & back through Lewis! :Punk:

Also there is my Plains Club.. Sundown Retreat at Gretta Valley.. just checked for the date & it hasn't been finalised yet, but will keep ya's posted when I know the details!!! usually end (ish) April.. coz it's the last rally for the season.. except for the Brass of course! :yes:

J :rockon:

Awesome, will have to keep keep those ones in my mind... The summer needs to be twice as long!!!

Hitcher
1st February 2007, 13:41
Does a Grand Challenge count as a "rally"? If yes, 3. If no, 0 (I think).

NighthawkNZ
1st February 2007, 13:51
The summer needs to be twice as long!!!

Or the winter twice as short :scratch:

madmal64
1st February 2007, 15:06
0. Wanna tell us noobs what is good about these rallies Dangerous? Maybe what happens at them and all that?

I catch with folks at rallies from all over the country. Infact some folks its the only place I see them, on a rally site somewhere.
There used to be a lot more sort of games in "the good old days" weiny grab, ride the plank, barrel races, piston throws, horizontal bungees.
There doesnt seem to be as much that at the moment.
Usually good bands. Wet T Shirt Comps and the like.
Some have bike shows and most have prizes for longest ride to site & hard luck stories.
Pretty much a good excuse to stand around, talk shit about bikes, drink, dance like pissed farts to classic rock till its nearly light and then sleep in a tent on the ground for a few hours & then ride home.

avgas
1st February 2007, 15:13
Really have to do more this year - ive been slack last few years cos i worked when i wasnt studyin.

pete376403
1st February 2007, 16:41
North Island rider - done 13 Brass, 2 each Cold Kiwi, Cold Duck and 1 Sulphur City.
South Island events appeal to me because most of the attraction is the ride to and from the rally, rather than the event itself. The N/I rallies I've done have been a quick ride up the island after work on Friday, whereas the S/I rides are a near weeklong event.

dangerous
1st February 2007, 17:29

Mate... its a chance to catch up with people that you havnt seen since the last rally, to swap riding storys and catch up on the latest.
It often means a fun group ride there and back.
Its a place were you talk nothing about bikes and riding.
Its like a musume of bikes old, new, modified... you name it thers always something there to amaze you.
Its a amazing feeling being with a group as large as a rally is all with the same interest.
Then theres the live bands, beer tent, comps, etc.

For me I feel at home at a rally, but I have done a few now so it should, a rally is the one place were I can chill right out and no other shit back at home matters, I spose you will just have to get along to one and find out... its a wicked buzz.

After last weekends woodstock rally... I was thinking the same, fuck SD they miss out on a lot up there.

NighthawkNZ
1st February 2007, 17:34

http://quantumillusions.com/biker/?q=node/32

The Pastor
1st February 2007, 17:42
Does the toy run count?

Jantar
1st February 2007, 18:43
Does a Grand Challenge count as a "rally"? If yes, 3. If no, 0 (I think).

Yes, the GC is a rally. There are really two types of rally, the social ones like Woodstock, Brass etc, and the riding ones like the 1000 milers and Southern Cross. My favourite one used to be the old Shell 500, but that is a few decades ago now.

Pickle
1st February 2007, 20:03
Just did A quick count of rally badges & we have done at least 138 including 18 in Australia, 20 Cold Kiwis, 9 Cold Ducks, 10 Herbertville, 6 Levin, 1 Nile River (West Coast), 3 Brass Monkey as well as numerous coast to coast.
No wonder I have a big collection of badges.
Used to like the old style where you had to take everything with you & you made your own entertainment, but still enjoy sitting back listening to bands & wet T shirt comps. Even won a few things at rallies - havent bought chain lube for years.

Vagabond
1st February 2007, 20:09
Twenty two for me!

doc
1st February 2007, 20:35
I think about 50-60, lost count (Too much to drink maybe?) but hey are they fun or what.

Probably because us NoffIsland KBers, are still usually still heading back home and the thread has died out by the time we get home. Was going to post some piccies I took at Woodstock but it would look like I was a Guzzie Freak, and I'm not ready to come out of the closet yet. Had a great week did as many twisty parts as we could on the way down and back to Jaffaville. Found the line up of KBer's toys but couldn't find any of the owners. Had a good time tho be back down for the monkey. You certainly have more goin on than we do up here, don't know what the problem is. The Kiwi was even tame last year and its probably the original bike rally in New Zealand.

Ghost_Bullet
1st February 2007, 20:52
Probably because us NoffIsland KBers, are still usually still heading back home and the thread has died out by the time we get home. Was going to post some piccies I took at Woodstock but it would look like I was a Guzzie Freak, and I'm not ready to come out of the closet yet. .

Hey it is ok, release your freakyness:yes: You have made the first step of admiting the fact, now you just have to post away, you got me curious now, at what Guzzi's you captured:scratch:

doc
1st February 2007, 20:59
Hey it is ok, release your freakyness:yes: You have made the first step of admiting the fact, now you just have to post away, you got me curious now, at what Guzzi's you captured:scratch:
ssssssh someone might be watching I also liked that real low V-Rod

Ghost_Bullet
1st February 2007, 21:04

Ok just post the pics real quietly and I wont say a word!!!!

NighthawkNZ
1st February 2007, 21:04

bwahahahahha its out in the open now... :dodge:

shafty
1st February 2007, 21:06
Around 35 for me, including planty of Cold Kiwi's, Cold Ducks, and 2 in the USA.

I'm cottoning on to the Rusty Nuts events now too and enjoying those.

miSTa
1st February 2007, 21:14
Just did A quick count of rally badges & we have done at least 138 including 18 in Australia, 20 Cold Kiwis, 9 Cold Ducks, 10 Herbertville, 6 Levin, 1 Nile River (West Coast), 3 Brass Monkey as well as numerous coast to coast.
:gob: Wow, truly impressive :clap:

Beemer
1st February 2007, 21:35
I've been to a few WIMA, Cold Kiwi and Brass Monkey rallies but my husband has been to HEAPS! He's done all the Rusty Nuts Grand Challenges so you get the picture - he goes to something once and then keeps going...

He used to have his badges on a vest but that was covered, so was a hat, and now he still has bags full of badges. Funnily enough, he can pretty much remember all of them too - that happens when you don't drink!

NighthawkNZ
1st February 2007, 21:39
I've been to a few WIMA, Cold Kiwi and Brass Monkey rallies but my husband has been to HEAPS! He's done all the Rusty Nuts Grand Challenges so you get the picture - he goes to something once and then keeps going...

He used to have his badges on a vest but that was covered, so was a hat, and now he still has bags full of badges. Funnily enough, he can pretty much remember all of them too - that happens when you don't drink!

I never really worried about badges... but have started to collect them now... and found a couple of my older ones too... now I wish I had all of them...

T.W.R
1st February 2007, 21:44

You're being spied on <_<

dangerous
2nd February 2007, 05:19

very impressive Pickle, over what sort of time period have you done these rallies? 23yrs for me starting at 17yrs old

Found the line up of KBer's toys but couldn't find any of the owners.
Bugger man, next time :rockon:

idb
2nd February 2007, 07:24
About 35-40 for me including a dozen Monkeys.
Rallies incorporate all the stuff I love in life - riding bikes, working on bikes, drinking piss, standing around giving heaps of advice to someone working on their bike while drinking piss, talking shit, stirring shit, meeting new folk from all walks of life, drinking piss and boobies on a stage.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Pickle
2nd February 2007, 07:49
very impressive Pickle, over what sort of time period have you done these rallies? 23yrs for me starting at 17yrs old

Over the last 20 odd years - even took Sparky Bills to his first Cold Kiwi

doc
2nd February 2007, 07:51
Ok just post the pics real quietly and I wont say a word!!!!

Just tryin with one pic if it works will send the rest. Never done this before.

doc
2nd February 2007, 08:16
Here are the rest. Grisso's first

doc
2nd February 2007, 08:37
A few V11's I liked. And the big thing

scumdog
2nd February 2007, 09:02
About 35-40 for me including a dozen Monkeys.
Rallies incorporate all the stuff I love in life - riding bikes, working on bikes, drinking piss, standing around giving heaps of advice to someone working on their bike while drinking piss, talking shit, stirring shit, meeting new folk from all walks of life, drinking piss and boobies on a stage.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Kinda sums up my repertiore too!!:yes:

Ghost_Bullet
2nd February 2007, 09:33
Here are the rest. Grisso's first

Awesome....:Punk:

slimjim
2nd February 2007, 09:41
hey hope i can count the sweetwater rallies as well, well the ones that i can recall before the smoking started, hehe, and the ones up in coro too ,

NighthawkNZ
2nd February 2007, 10:51
if you can't remember them did you really go... :scratch: :lol:

Bonez
2nd February 2007, 16:12
Still got 50 or so badges but have been to a few more than that. Mostly done in the 80s and 90s. Use to go down south at least 3 times a year. Getting back into it over the last few years.

dangerous
2nd February 2007, 16:22
A few V11's I liked. And the big thingThe black Lemans is mine (see profile pic) the 2 naked sports are Lemans and SDU's Sports, the red n grey LeMans was a nice example of a std bike.

Grisso's firstThe black one is Ghost Bullets with Thunders Tuono behind it and the red ones has a nice home made can on it.

gav
2nd February 2007, 20:59
Hey doc, looks like ya found camp KB alright, thats my VFR next to the Dangerousmobile, SuzyQ's GSR600 also alongside!

dangerous
2nd February 2007, 21:17
Hey doc, looks like ya found camp KB alright, thats my VFR next to the Dangerousmobile, SuzyQ's GSR600 also alongside! and dont forget FDM's shit box... look closer

gav
2nd February 2007, 21:29
and dont forget FDM's shit box... look closer
I'd rather not........:shutup: :dodge:

far queue
6th March 2007, 19:42
Just came across this thread, but better late than never … 37 rallies for me, 1st in 1997, last 2 days ago, furthest south - Hokonui (near Gore), furthest North - Cold Kiwi (Waiouru), most attended – March Hare 8, Winchester 7. Longest ride in a day to or from a rally - Waiouru to Chch, 610km in about 12 hours, including the ferry crossing in the time but not distance.

miSTa
6th March 2007, 21:14
When did you do the Hokonui FQ? Mrs S and I done one back in 2003 and won best Japanese bike ('81 gsx1100) and furthest travelled.

far queue
6th March 2007, 21:32
When did you do the Hokonui FQ? Mrs S and I done one back in 2003 and won best Japanese bike ('81 gsx1100) and furthest travelled.Just went and checked my badges - '98 & '99. I didn't win anything, but I still remember the hangover from the '98 one, that was a hard ride out of there, came right after a feed at KFC in Dunedin.

scumdog
20th March 2007, 14:10
When did you do the Hokonui FQ? Mrs S and I done one back in 2003 and won best Japanese bike ('81 gsx1100) and furthest travelled.

What are you going to do for the 'Off the Rails' rally?

Win "Best European that didn't travel at all"??:dodge: :innocent: :nya: :wait:

miSTa
20th March 2007, 14:35
What are you going to do for the 'Off the Rails' rally?

Win "Best European that didn't travel at all"??:dodge: :innocent: :nya: :wait:

:nono: Cheeky sod

There's always Beaumont or are too old old timer? :Pokey:

scumdog
20th March 2007, 23:26
:nono: Cheeky sod

There's always Beaumont or are too old old timer? :Pokey:

Yeah but are YOU up to it?? (Grey hair saps your strength so they say....)
(Or are there more job-changes/in-laws visits/bike changes looming that may interfere with this rally?? Huh? huh??)

miSTa
21st March 2007, 06:56
You never know...:shutup:

Beaumont could be a possibility, depends....

idb
21st March 2007, 07:59
You never know...:shutup:

Beaumont could be a possibility, depends....

Bugger....I can't do that one.
Wanna know my excuse?

Beemer
21st March 2007, 14:28
I just went and counted all of Andy's badges that I could find (on a vest, in his drawer, etc) and they totalled 244. I deducted the toy/ambulance/etc run badges (67) and was still left with 177 (including 20 Grand Challenges). There were a few adventure ride badges amongst these (some I wasn't sure) but I doubt there would be more than 20-30, so he's still done about 150 actual rallies!

I know he has a big bag stuffed full of badges that wouldn't fit on his vest, but I can't find them right now so the actual total may be even higher. Does he get a prize for having the most badges?

Rashika
22nd March 2007, 07:06
I just went and counted all of Andy's badges that I could find (on a vest, in his drawer, etc) and they totalled 244. I deducted the toy/ambulance/etc run badges (67) and was still left with 177 (including 20 Grand Challenges). There were a few adventure ride badges amongst these (some I wasn't sure) but I doubt there would be more than 20-30, so he's still done about 150 actual rallies!

I know he has a big bag stuffed full of badges that wouldn't fit on his vest, but I can't find them right now so the actual total may be even higher. Does he get a prize for having the most badges?
IMPRESSIVE!! :Punk:

Beemer
22nd March 2007, 11:44
I just found the other bag full - there were another 37 in there. 14 were toy run badges, four adventure rides, and another 19 rally badges. So that gives him a total of about 170 rallies. See, before he met me he had no life so filled it with going to rallies... ha ha! Before I met him, I filled my life with photographing motorsport - man, I miss that!

miSTa
22nd March 2007, 12:42
Bugger....I can't do that one.
Wanna know my excuse?
No, we know why Mr Ducati poser dude...:bleh: (there's that jealousy streak again damn it)

I just found the other bag full - there were another 37 in there. 14 were toy run badges, four adventure rides, and another 19 rally badges. So that gives him a total of about 170 rallies. See, before he met me he had no life so filled it with going to rallies... ha ha! Before I met him, I filled my life with photographing motorsport - man, I miss that!
:gob: Bloody hell, truly impressive. :Punk:

Beemer
22nd March 2007, 13:49
And he's younger than me! He said he went to a rally once and they had a prize for the person with the most badges. This old guy stood up and said "that would be me" and walked up to collect the prize. They counted his three rows of badges on the front of his vest and then another guy said he had more than that so they counted his and found he had five more... then Andy stood up and said "I think I may have more than that" and he said they all stared at his vest and he could see them thinking "maybe..." until he turned around and they saw the back of it covered too - and there were some on the inside too! He has at least 50 that aren't on there. I'll try and get a photo so you can get an idea what that many badges looks like!

Beemer
22nd March 2007, 14:01
Here are the photos of the vest - as mentioned, he has about another 50 or so in bags as there is no room except on the inside of the vest! The ones that look like a ladder on the front are his 20 Grand Challenge date bars.

miSTa
22nd March 2007, 14:21
What are the World Record Rally ones?

Beemer
22nd March 2007, 15:43
Right, just did a proper count up and got 292 in total! Of the ones not on the vest, 39 are toy, etc runs or adventure rides, and (without counting them again) there would be about 30 or so of the same on the vest, so that still comes to over 200 rally badges.

The World Rally ones (there are about three I think) are one of those ones where you pay to enter to help break the world record for the number of entries but there is no actual rally. I think the proceeds went to charity.

When I don't have any work on (got a rush editing job now that I need to complete by tomorrow morning) I will count them all individually and give an accurate total for the toy runs, rallies and adventure rides, etc.

scumdog
8th November 2007, 12:36
Well, dredged out all my rally badges - sadly there's quite a few 'holes' in my collection due to not making sure I still had the badge on me when I got back from vatious rallies -:apint::apint::crybaby:

But the ones I DID have I mounted (oo-err) on the lid of a styrene box, the pins pushed in easily and a dab of hot-glue to make sure.

The Vincent and Magpie are the ones I have the most of - and even then there's a few gaps.

63 in total on the board

NighthawkNZ
8th November 2007, 13:12
63 in total on the board

Always knew you were a rally whore from the first day I met yah... :lol:

I have actually lost bulk of my badges, :crybaby: (many norf island rallies)

007XX
8th November 2007, 13:20
I think I'm on my 7th: 5 Cold Kiwis and 2 Cold Ducks. And it's a blast every time. Now, it's even better because I get to cross paths with Kbers :2thumbsup. i look forward to every single one of them! Damn, the next one is really far away :weep:

They are the most relaxed biking environment that can be...a chance to catch up with people you know, make new mates. There, you don't need to be bloody PC, you can make noise and be raucous if you feel like it, or you can find a quiet spot and just have a nice time observing other people more inebriated making twats of themselves...
And of course, the ride there and back is the icing on the cake!

Fun???? Hell yeah!!!! Hope to do the Brass Monkey at some stage...

Tis a chance to catch up with familiar faces (some only seen on the rally circut), drink piss, dance till 3am, talk shyte, oggle over bikes, oh, & don't forget.. oggle leather clad arses to my hearts content :drool: (yep.. I'm an arse gurl! :innocent: )

Oh, I do so :love: the way you think...:laugh: I agree wholeheartedly :niceone:

Rashika
8th November 2007, 17:41
got 3 this month... one done, 2 to go. :msn-wink:

miSTa
8th November 2007, 18:37
Always knew you were a rally whore from the first day I met yah... :lol:
And you :bash:

I have actually lost bulk of my badges, :crybaby: (many norf island rallies)
:shit: They have rallys in the NI? Wow!

No one likes a skite!

Rashika
8th November 2007, 18:38
No one likes a skite!

you are just jealous... :lol: :banana:

NighthawkNZ
8th November 2007, 18:40
And you :bash:

And you too :bash: :bleh:

:shit: They have rallys in the NI? Wow!

they use too... :blink:

miSTa
8th November 2007, 19:25
you are just jealous... :lol: :banana:

:bleh: :lol:

And you too :bash: :bleh:

And you three :bash: :bleh:

Mmmm, quite itellectual rebutals there I feel. :Oops:

dangerous
8th November 2007, 20:00
I think I'm on my 7th: 5 Cold Kiwis and 2 Cold Ducks. And it's a blast every time. Now, it's even better because I get to cross paths with Kbers :2thumbsup. i look forward to every single one of them! Damn, the next one is really far away :weep:

Girl... you know nothing till you do a rally south Is style, we live for them down here, wana come just say the word.

NighthawkNZ
8th November 2007, 20:20

eeek so have I 3 to go and a toy run... :doh:

Ghost_Bullet
8th November 2007, 20:30
May the best way to see who is the raly whore, the person who can wear there bike pinned to thier jacket.

That makes no sense I know... but it's all I got!

miSTa
8th November 2007, 20:48
May the best way to see who is the raly whore, the person who can wear there bike pinned to thier jacket.

That makes no sense I know... but it's all I got!

No wonder you're the site Bong that makes SFA sense :bleh:

Ghost_Bullet
8th November 2007, 20:57
No wonder you're the site Bong that makes SFA sense :bleh:

Hey you!!!!!:argue: your just outright nasty!!!!:weep: At least I got a real bike:2guns:real pistons a blazing. At least I know my bike will always get me through... just like them old chippy adds on tv. that was for eta was it not... ???

miSTa
8th November 2007, 21:02
Hey you!!!!!:argue: your just outright nasty!!!!:weep: At least I got a real bike:2guns:real pistons a blazing. At least I know my bike will always get me through... just like them old chippy adds on tv. that was for eta was it not... ???

Yes, got him!!! :jerry:

Right that's enough dribble from me for this thread...

:lol: :apint:

scumdog
9th November 2007, 00:49
Girl... you know nothing till you do a rally south Is style, we live for them down here, wana come just say the word.

Wot 'e sed.

Style, panache and class, we got it all at the rallies down here - 'specially whe the KBers turn up...:woohoo::clap::blip:

scumdog
9th November 2007, 00:51
Yes, got him!!! :jerry:

Right that's enough dribble from me for this thread...

:lol: :apint:

Yeah - and it ain't addin' nothin' to your post count neither sunshine...:bleh:

007XX
9th November 2007, 08:12

Wot 'e sed.

Style, panache and class, we got it all at the rallies down here - 'specially whe the KBers turn up...:woohoo::clap::blip:

Cheers Dangerous...really looking forward to meeting a few of the Southies, and you're definitely on the list (:devil2:), as well as Scumdog...

007XY and I were actually discussing the option of doing a South Island trip on the bikes, touring around and staying at pubs, probably over a couple of weeks in summer next year. Me thinks that is a most brilliant idea! :wari:

dangerous
9th November 2007, 17:51
007XY and I were actually discussing the option of doing a South Island trip on the bikes, touring around and staying at pubs, probably over a couple of weeks in summer next year. Me thinks that is a most brilliant idea! :wari:
No need to stay at pubs, post up ya plans and I guarrantee you will get offers of a bed and feed :Punk:

NighthawkNZ
9th November 2007, 17:57

Fresh meat... fresh meat... brains... bwahahahha

oh wait errrr.... let us know when you come down and if you make it to Dunedin, we do a ride, coffee and stuff and...

miSTa
9th November 2007, 18:35
Yeah - and it ain't addin' nothin' to your post count neither sunshine...:bleh:
Says the man whose lost 4000 posts! :bash:

Hitcher
9th November 2007, 19:11
Says the man whose lost 4000 posts!

Pah! Says the man who lost 6,500.

Ghost_Bullet
9th November 2007, 21:04
:Offtopic: whats the deal with all this lost post thing?

NighthawkNZ
9th November 2007, 21:05
:Offtopic: whats the deal with all this lost post thing?

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=60578

007XX
12th November 2007, 08:43
No need to stay at pubs, post up ya plans and I guarrantee you will get offers of a bed and feed :Punk:

Cheers mate...that sounds like a plan...I do have a bit of an old fashioned shyness about me when it comes to accepting hospitality though... But I'm getting over it! :niceone:

Fresh meat... fresh meat... brains... bwahahahha

oh wait errrr.... let us know when you come down and if you make it to Dunedin, we do a ride, coffee and stuff and...

Hehehe...Trust me, they don't come anymore inedible than me! :nono:

But yeah, it'll be awesome to go to Dunedin again...been there a couple of times, and really enjoyed it :D and the invite is much appreciated, thanks.

woodybee
17th February 2008, 20:46
No not the scrubbers, 'us' how many rallys have you lot done?
I live for the rallys its like time out for me, so in the last 23yrs I have hit the 70 mark. I started at the age of 16 doing the Brass... from then I was hooked including a rally in Oz.
Whats your count?...The only reason I haven't got up to the dizzy heights of Rally Whore Status is coz I only started doing them 3 years ago, when I swung into this beautiful, full of charming men......but there is only one real charmer for me............:love:doh.

Ahem, I am starting to mention this a lot but I feel its my duty to remind you dudes and dudes on as many threads as I can, that the Chilly Goriila (Brass Monkey) is on my birthday weekend. Oh I can feel a party like never before.:wari::drinknsin:drinkup::2thumbsup:banana:

Did my 40th there and the Brass, then Isle of Man for my 41st, so 42nd Chilly gorilla, hmm may have to make a suitable t-shirt for this one......

Coi 4 now.

:2thumbsup

The Lone Rider
17th February 2008, 22:00

Oi, you told me 60 or more when we were at Woodstock! Naughty Jen! :nono: