View Full Version : Marlborough: Blenheim barge run

MyGSXF
1st February 2007, 10:30
~~~BLENHEIM BARGE RUN~~~

Easter Weekend April 6,7,8

Junction Hotel
Spring Creek
Blenheim

All entry fees $25.00 Includes: Barge, BBQ lunch, cloth badge, poker run.

Gates open lunchtime friday & ya can stay Sunday night.. seeing how as Monday is a holiday!!

Come & enjoy the ride out through the Sounds.

Free paddock tent sites available. walking distance to campground and motel units.

Music at The Junction Hotel Sat/Sun nights.

Air show in Blenheim on Saturday!

Barge/Poker Run on Sunday

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE RIVE FAMILY IN CHCH, WHOSE PARENTS DIED IN THE LEWIS PASS ON THEIR WAY TO THE NELSON RALLY

Contact Mack Pouwhare 173 Cravens Road, RD3, Blenheim 021 775 981

***BE THERE & SUPPORT THIS AWESOME CAUSE!!!!!!!*** :Punk:

MyGSXF
1st February 2007, 18:37
Have added a list on the calendar, for you to put your names on if attending! :2thumbsup

PLEASE support this rally people.. :Punk: Proceeds all go to the 6 kids who lost both parents in one tragic bike accident! :weep:

cynna
2nd February 2007, 02:55
a barge as in one of those boat things? im confused

PLUG
8th February 2007, 19:15

Yeah, one of those boat things ... ride onto it in Picton ... cruse up the sounds to Portage ... ride off & over the hill to the pub for lunch, then ride the twistys down to Linkwater & back to Blenheim ... stopping along the way to collect ya cards for the poker hand.

Went last time, they ran a good rally.

MyGSXF
9th February 2007, 16:26
Yeah, one of those boat things ... ride onto it in Picton ... cruse up the sounds to Portage ... ride off & over the hill to the pub for lunch, then ride the twistys down to Linkwater & back to Blenheim ... stopping along the way to collect ya cards for the poker hand.

Went last time, they ran a good rally.

yeah.. what he said.. :Punk:

cheers Pete! :shutup:

MyGSXF
5th April 2007, 08:44
Right you lot.. WHO's up for this rally then????????????? :Punk:

Cheap as.. & all the proceeds go to an awesome cause!!! :yes:

Ghost_Bullet
5th April 2007, 18:58
Would have loved to have made it to this one, but it is time for me to spend time with the family, other wise I put my weekend pass in jeopardy for going to the "Off the rails" and "Beaumont Rally"

Next year maybe:mellow:

Hope yas' all have a great time that go:scooter: :yes: :Punk:

lb99
5th April 2007, 19:04
I had to spend all of my money on an unforseen "speeding tax" last weekend, sad, cause I was so looking forward to it :angry:

doc
5th April 2007, 19:17
I had to spend all of my money on an unforseen "speeding tax" last weekend, sad, cause I was so looking forward to it :angry:

You mean people still pay those things ? Heard of Janis Joplin Freedom means "Nothin left to lose"