PDA

View Full Version : Boots for women.

MementoMori
1st February 2007, 18:43
Just wondering if your average sports boot fits well on both men and women?

I've got my eye on some Sidi Vertigos but I have very narrow and relatively small feet. I know the obvious solution is go out and try some on but I wouldn't mind a rough idea as to what I can expect.

So yeah.... sports/race style boots for women. Any advice?

Thanks!

Colapop
1st February 2007, 18:52
Dammit misread the title. Thought it said "Boobs for Women" - was hoping for more.

womens foots are a different shape than mens (usually) that's the reason for mens and womens sizing? But I say if the boot fits... then no problems.

gijoe1313
1st February 2007, 20:02
Dammit misread the title. Thought it said "Boobs for Women" - was hoping for more.

womens foots are a different shape than mens (usually) that's the reason for mens and womens sizing? But I say if the boot fits... then no problems.

I'm just going to follow Colapop around in his posts to slag him off some more! :devil2: Damn...ran out of things to slag him with! :lol: Oh wait... no...lost it... :crybaby:

klingon
1st February 2007, 20:07
Back on topic.... :rolleyes:

I have wide-ish feet so I often fit men's shoes better than women's. But I tried on a pair of Sidi Rose boots and they fit like a... glove.... for feet...

So anyway I think the only way to find out is to try them on. I'm sure there's no shortage of gals off here who'd be happy to go boot shopping with you! :yes:

Trudes
1st February 2007, 20:18
What size are you and are you coming down to the track on Saturday? I assume you're after boots for the track, or a multi purpose type of job?

Keystone19
1st February 2007, 20:24
I have narrow feet too and wear Sidi Vertigos for the track and Sidi Rose Tepors for work. I use a foot bed to take up some extra volume in the Vertigos. Works well for me.

MementoMori
1st February 2007, 20:55
What size are you and are you coming down to the track on Saturday? I assume you're after boots for the track, or a multi purpose type of job?

Yes, a multipurpose boot tough enough for the track too. :)

I won't be going on the track on Saturday (it's scary!) but I can easily pop over and introduce myself.

My current boots are a size EURO 40... whatever that means. I think they're a 7 or something. Most of the stuff I get is a 6 or 7.

Thanks for your help so far. And to Keystone19, using insoles is a good idea, cheers! :)

Trudes
2nd February 2007, 06:06
Cool doll, be great to meet you, come say hi and you can try on my boots if you want. (May be a bit hot and smelly though!)

MementoMori
2nd February 2007, 17:12
Ok, will do. Cheers! :)

Mully
15th February 2007, 07:30
Ahh, there I was thinking Boots for Women was a swap deal. Dammit