PDA

View Full Version : Just Fairings

arj127
1st February 2007, 20:39
Has anyone purchased fairings for a VFR400 NC30 from Just Fairings? Did you find them to be of good quality and easy to fit.
Or does anyone have a lower front fairing set for a NC30 that i can pull a fibreglass plug from?

Colapop
1st February 2007, 20:43
... Or a R/H front set of RF fairings??

Mr. Peanut
1st February 2007, 21:35
Got an NSR tail off them, very nice.

Steve_R6R
1st February 2007, 22:01
Just Great.
Not too heavy but able to take a reasonable amount of punishment (tested more than once unfortunatly) You may need to do abit of filing-cutting to get them to fit OK.

placidfemme
2nd February 2007, 08:19
Here a pic of the damage done to my "just fairings" top/front fairing yesterday morning. This was a low speed drop (approx 40kph)

*doesn't like fibreglass*

Colapop
2nd February 2007, 08:20
You ok chick?

Coyote
2nd February 2007, 08:23
*doesn't like fibreglass*
Plastic is more fragile. Several tip ties are holding together my front fairing

Someone, or yourself, could easily chuck some more fibreglass onto that wound and sand it down to the right shape

placidfemme
2nd February 2007, 08:24
You ok chick?

Yeah I'm good thanks :) Just a damaged ego and slightly damaged bike. Crash could have been avoided, so I admit to it being my fault, guy stopped infront of me for no reason, I was looking in my mirrors as it happened and only heard his tyres sqealing (or whatever its called), look forward, braked hard and dropped the bike. So my fault I guess... oh well you live and you learn :)

Crisis management
2nd February 2007, 08:32
Really impressed with Just Fairings, very prompt and helpful to deal with and a hell of a lot cheaper than buying new!

In the words of Tardme....Highly Recommended!

bistard
2nd February 2007, 08:40
Just Fairings are good to deal with & the fairings are good quality & easy to fit
I have bought probably for or five sets over the years for various bikes

Sketchy_Racer
2nd February 2007, 21:20
They need to make fairings for RS125s. then they would be a good company!

jahrasti
3rd February 2007, 15:13
Has anyone purchased fairings for a VFR400 NC30 from Just Fairings? Did you find them to be of good quality and easy to fit.
Or does anyone have a lower front fairing set for a NC30 that i can pull a fibreglass plug from?

I have found Glen awesome. I was looking for a left hand for the zxr400 and he had an old one which he would sell me cheap that needed some repairs.
He gave it to me to try out over the weekend and if it fitted then cool flick him some cash. I ended up asking him to make a new one and he said cool no probs and this was the first time we had dealt with him.
He also knows his shit as the fairing on my 89 bike has a 91+ one on and he spotted it staight away as I thought it was the H model one.

The Pastor
6th February 2007, 16:00
Do they make custom fairings as well? (do they do other bikes than on there website?)