PDA

View Full Version : Right then...

MementoMori
1st February 2007, 22:27
Still working my way around this forum so apologies if anything has been mentioned before...

Since arriving here, I've made lots of male friends who are awesome but I just can't take them girl shopping and stuff! So, I was wondering if there'll be any rideouts soon around my way (manawatu) where I could get the chance to meet some of you and possibly later on, go shopping with lol.

Sorry for such a weird question... though you must understand!

If anything, it'd be cool just to meet some fellow female bikers!

Thanks! :D

xwhatsit
1st February 2007, 23:41
Hahaha... my girlfriend is the same. She likes to claim she's not materialistic, and that going shopping is too `girly' for her. And since going out with me, she now spends very little time with her girl friends and much more time hanging out with me. Now I don't mind going shopping, I quite enjoy picking out clothes (don't throw that tomato!), but for her it's not quite the same. She just went back to Hong Kong with her sister to see family over Christmas and just about doubled the size of her suitcase, lol...

Both guys and girls, no matter how modernised they are, sometimes need boy/girl time. Most of my friends are girls, and being a musician I tend to spend a lot of my working/studying time with girls as well, discussing girly things too, lol. However, sometimes I just need to regress to `man-time', and I've discovered biking has been a good outlet for that.

So yeah, um, I'll get out of Biker Angles now :o

Kendog
2nd February 2007, 05:30
There is this (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=39652&page=45) thread, plenty of girly types there.

If you are keen to venture over to the Wairarapa a ride (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=42901) is being organised for Tuesday.

And don't forget the track day on Saturday at Manfield, will be plenty of KBers there.

elle-f
2nd February 2007, 05:37
I am sorry. I cannot help you because I just am not a girly type.......apart from the girly bits *tee hee hee*.......

Trudes
2nd February 2007, 06:19
Geeze, I love helping people spend money, I'll come and help you spend yours!
What are we talking here, shopping for bike gears or just girly clothes shopping? If you make an excursion to Welly where the shopping has got to be better than Palmy:dodge: , I'll take you shopping, no worries!:sunny: Cause, I'm a ladyyy.

I'll come out and help you do some shopping, as long as it mainly involves ann summers or victorias secrets :D

chanceyy
2nd February 2007, 06:44
hey chick ..

yup I detest shopping for myself .. but dunna mind shopping with others ..

should be up & on the road within the next month based in Levin .. so no probs to met up & u4ea is in shannon .. we will prob be riding around for a bit .. since i am just getting into biking I will be the nana rider ;) :shutup:

omg .. the 1,000 post .. man I must post sum shit on here .. I need a life .. :shutup:

bert_is_evil
2nd February 2007, 07:28
Cause, I'm a ladyyy.

Just two ladies on a bicyclay, pay them no heeed

Panther
9th February 2007, 17:26
hey hun,
hows the vfr treating ya?
soooo jealous!
we should go to palmy sometime...hit the mall
find ya an 'outfit' for paeroa eh?

drop us a text im not up to much and keen to go out for a spin