PDA

View Full Version : How true is this?

Hawkeye
2nd February 2007, 01:07
I got sent this by a mate...Thought I would share.

Jantar
2nd February 2007, 01:12
You beat me to it. I also received it earlier this evening and was waiting till I got home in the morning before posting it. The sentiment is so bloody true. :yes:

Mr. Peanut
2nd February 2007, 04:49
This is in the same league as the Lucky Helmet. Not the first time I've seen this story used.

WRT
2nd February 2007, 11:55
Or the guy selling his targa top twin turbo supra - "girlfriend forgot to take the pill, gutted."

bistard
2nd February 2007, 11:58
The guy needs to grow some balls!!

WRT
2nd February 2007, 11:59
He's not allowed to!

wybmadiity
2nd February 2007, 12:04
chuckle chuckle

hXc
2nd February 2007, 12:49
...Dear oh dear my friend. The search function is your friend. Either this, or something very similar was posted not too long ago.

Hate to say it (well, I don't actually) but; REPOST!

V4ME
2nd February 2007, 14:05
...Dear oh dear my friend. The search function is your friend. Either this, or something very similar was posted not too long ago.

I've searched for the function - but I thinks it's only on a mac?

Drum
2nd February 2007, 14:07
An oldie but a goodie.

Macktheknife
2nd February 2007, 15:26
...Dear oh dear my friend. The search function is your friend.
REPOST!

What he said, and apparently based on truth.

The Stranger
2nd February 2007, 15:43
It is 100% true.

When the GF says "do whatever the F*&$ you want" it doesn't mean what you think it does.

thehollowmen
3rd February 2007, 07:24
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Sports/auction-85371938.htm

All too common :-(

Hawkeye
3rd February 2007, 08:08

Ok Ok. I hear you ... BUT!

WTF do you put as the search criteria to find if it is a repost?

It appears that a number of folks on here just like to get their post count up by pointing out a repost... oop's sorry - repost.

V4ME
3rd February 2007, 10:55
Ok Ok. I hear you ... BUT!

WTF do you put as the search criteria to find if it is a repost?

It appears that a number of folks on here just like to get their post count up by pointing out a repost... oop's sorry - repost.

I'm with you on this one Hawkeye - what do you put in as the criteria, and is it worth the time and effort, if it's going to take ages to search for. Maybe better to take the ribbing, - Also sometimes people have missed the first thread in the first place.!! - At any rate should'nt deter us from posting.

:rockon: