curious sensation this...
Not sure if I want to laugh or be sick.

:lol: :sick:

LilSel
2nd February 2007, 15:20
At least they have pantyhose on!!! lol

Sparky Bills
2nd February 2007, 15:26
I bet your standing there with the camera, wearing the same thing you HOMO!:innocent:

P.S. Your Gay!

Macktheknife
2nd February 2007, 16:33
That is wrong on so many levels....
I'm not sure what is the most disturbing the guy with the nappy, or the guy with the smile, or the guy with no tackle? and don't even start me on the pantyhose!
What the hell were you looking for to find that?????

Trudes
2nd February 2007, 17:21
Hahhaaahaa :killingme , that's so :sick: , geezus, my eyes, my eyes!!!:shit:

BAD DAD
2nd February 2007, 17:50
Look Daddy,those mans faggot to put their pants on.

Swoop
2nd February 2007, 19:59
Traditional Wellington casual wear???:shit:

Timber020
2nd February 2007, 20:02
Ah the 7's. One time aucklander can come to wellington and fell like they fit in.:dodge:

Hawkeye
2nd February 2007, 21:54
That group were already at The Arizona bar when I arrived at work at 9.00am.
They were still there at 2.00pm. They then moved over to Chicago's.
I work in the building opposite Arizona. They spent the whole day hasselling just about everyone that went passed.
I ended up at Chicago's for lunch just before they arrived. The highlight of the day was when the 'flight attendant's' arrived. Dressed in pink uniforms with matching hat's. Legs up to their necks and heel's.
Unfortunately I didn't have my phone with me so no piccies.... sorry.

NotaGoth
2nd February 2007, 23:14
At least they have pantyhose on!!! lol

Agreed!!!!! lol

elle-f
2nd February 2007, 23:26
HAHA i saw those guys all over the place today and by the end of the night - they were kind of holding up well BUT some of their pantyhose had ripped and they were looking a little worse for wear! Considering they had been drinking all day - they did bloody well :laugh:

Trudes
3rd February 2007, 04:42
Elle, my old wahine, nice look girl!!! I can't give you any bling at the mo, I've given out too much apparantly, later tho! Have fun today!

elle-f
3rd February 2007, 05:46
Kia Ora MrsK *aueeeeeeee*! i dunno how the moko (kauae) is gonna sit today what with the weather! I will still be heading there but my guess is we are gonna have to do a pukana to those whose seats we steal in the covered sections :laugh:

PuppetMaster
3rd February 2007, 09:02
Borat has alot to answr for!!!

The smurfs looked better imo

Colapop
3rd February 2007, 09:10
Kia Ora MrsK *aueeeeeeee*! i dunno how the moko (kauae) is gonna sit today what with the weather! I will still be heading there but my guess is we are gonna have to do a pukana to those whose seats we steal in the covered sections :laugh:
Where you at (at the sevens) - I might come visit...

Hitcher
3rd February 2007, 15:37
Make benefit glorious Sevens.

elle-f
3rd February 2007, 20:58
Colapop damn - i didnt see your post before I headed out sorry. Would have been a laugh! We had a great time and the weather was amazing. I dunno how much rugby i saw though :laugh:

candor
3rd February 2007, 22:44
Thankyou! It began with one man then I slowly got the whole picture. WTF!
And nappyman looks suspiciously like my neighbour Nigel. Which planet...