PDA

View Full Version : Change the name of the 6th of February

WarlockNZ
6th February 2007, 11:47
I propose a name change for this national day of pride.

Instead of waitangi day, i propose that the day be re-named "National, lets all drive like fucking retards day".

After being witness to 6 acts of complete and utter moronic stupidity today, 2 of which nearly killed me. I decided that today was in fact a good day to die, so i got my arse off the road.

I'll live to ride another day, but some poor bastard is going to wind up as a hood ornament.

I tell you what, it's days like today that make me glad i don't own a handgun, because i swear to god, I would have shot some of those stupid, mother - F^%@#ing, waste of space, stop breathing my air!, retarded, txting, WANKERS .... arrgghhhhh!!!.

Right ... i'm calm now...

Wooosaaaaaaa.

fuckers!

Flatcap
6th February 2007, 12:06
Instead of waitangi day, i propose that the day be re-named "National, lets all drive like fucking retards day".

Shorten that to "Fucktards Day" and you may have something.....

KLOWN
6th February 2007, 12:09
everday on the NZ roads are like this. Its about time they put in place some REAL driver tests and competent driver instructers and testers. Stupid crap drivers gonna take a crowbar out next time I ride .. mumble mumble fuckers mumble

Ixion
6th February 2007, 12:10
i propose that the day be re-named "National, lets all drive like fucking retards day".

And how, then, would the 6th be different to any other day of the year.

Now, if we could somehow have a national "Let's all drive carefully, courteously, and competantly " day ...............

No, pigs will fly first.

Jantar
6th February 2007, 12:15
I cvan promise you that in 10 hours and 45 minutes from now the name of today will change. Instead of 6th of February, I hereby decree that it will be the 7th of February. :shutup:

WarlockNZ
6th February 2007, 12:18
No, pigs will fly first.

But they do ... it's the Eagle Chopper .. oh wait ... LOL ..

What pisses me off and has done for quite some time, is the complete lack of regard for fellow road users that some cagers seem to have.. I think it can be applied to everything tho, on the whole, people are good, but it's the 5 or 10% that drive like arseholes that make us hate all cagers.

and their attitude is along the lines of "As a matter of fact, i DO own the road"

Oakie
6th February 2007, 12:51
I had the mis-fortune to have to go to work for a while today and while I enjoyed the quiet ride in at 8am, I thought the ride home at 12.30 was more dangerous than the normal rush hour ride at 5pm. Perhaps those on the roads on holidays switch off a bit because there are less vehicles out there. It's a shame because the crashes still hurt the same.

Motu
6th February 2007, 13:18
and their attitude is along the lines of "As a matter of fact, i DO own the road"

Try taking a nice sedate drive down SH22 on a public holiday....say for instance Feb 6th....you will be swamped by groups of sportsbikes on every corner,cutting in and nearly forcing you off the road.Yes,as a matter of fact,they DO own the road....or at least think they do.

WarlockNZ
6th February 2007, 13:23
Try taking a nice sedate drive down SH22 on a public holiday....say for instance Feb 6th....you will be swamped by groups of sportsbikes on every corner,cutting in and nearly forcing you off the road.Yes,as a matter of fact,they DO own the road....or at least think they do.

Sports bikes forcing you off the road?? .. methinks you jest.

hmmm ... 2 tonnes of steal vs 300kg of metal and plastic and flesh ...

Its the match of the century folks ... don't miss it!

WARNING!! ... blood and gore ... not suitable for young children.

Switch
6th February 2007, 14:36
I cvan promise you that in 10 hours and 45 minutes from now the name of today will change. Instead of 6th of February, I hereby decree that it will be the 7th of February. :shutup:

Dick :weird: :lol:

Finn
6th February 2007, 15:02
No, pigs will fly first.

Haven't you heard of Eagle?

dawnrazor
6th February 2007, 15:05
HP out in force today, unmarked camera vans, check points, sneaky hided cars the lot....well I gues you gota make quote on a stat day to pay for th overtime.....:innocent:

SlashWylde
6th February 2007, 15:42
everday on the NZ roads are like this. Its about time they put in place some REAL driver tests and competent driver instructers and testers

Baahahahahah!!! *wipes tear from eye* Ohhh...oh dear.

That was a good one, you should consider doing stand up.

kro
6th February 2007, 16:19
Why should we limit this to Feb 6th?, I think this is a year long celebration.

Street Gerbil
6th February 2007, 20:34
I can't say cagers are the only guilty party. A biker with a death wish almost made me commit a bikercide today. I was making a right turn onto SH1 targeting the hole behind him and the guy started slowing down at the worst possible moment (you know, the point of no return stuff) shrinking what was a perfectly safe 50m window between him and the next cage into nothingness. I am really sorry for this guy - a minute after the first near miss a cager in front of him braked hard and turned into the side road without indicating. The biker had to slow down rapidly which normally is not a problem as I am anal about following distances, however at the same time the cager behind me decided to overcome and jammed his SUV right between me and the poor bikie. Sapienti sat.

The Pastor
6th February 2007, 21:51
How about traffic cop free day, or motorcycle only day?

MisterD
7th February 2007, 07:29
It seems that vast majority of brown faces in this country want to have a proper saints' day for our national celebration....St Bob's day, re-colour the tin 'o' rangawhatsit flag in rasta colours, everyone off their heads on hash, job done - everybody be drivin' real slow lookin at the colours of those pretty sprotsbikes man.

Lias
7th February 2007, 08:38
I vote we rename Waitangi day to "The Day the crown fucked up and signed the piece of paper when they should have tried to exterminate them like the abos or the red indians day".

Guitana
7th February 2007, 10:36
Yeah well the truck driver that nearly used me as a speed hump this morning must've been hung over from drive like a fucken retard day!!
Fucken JETS transport need to buy their drivers some fucken glasses cos this cunt was blind!!!!
Polished his front bumper as I went past spent the last two hours scraping shit out of my undies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vifferman
7th February 2007, 10:43
I propose a name change for this national day of pride.

I think you should post this suggestion on Snap't.

I think I am glad I stayed at home.
Even though it was toldlessly boring.

KLOWN
7th February 2007, 10:47
Yeah well the truck driver that nearly used me as a speed hump this morning must've been hung over from drive like a fucken retard day!!
Fucken JETS transport need to buy their drivers some fucken glasses cos this cunt was blind!!!!
Polished his front bumper as I went past spent the last two hours scraping shit out of my undies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ring up company and complain

Guitana
7th February 2007, 13:11
ring up company and complain

Yeah I did that turns out the dispatch controller a biker as well and informed me that the guilty party was inline for an anal reaming!!!!
Nice guy!

KLOWN
7th February 2007, 19:45
Yeah I did that turns out the dispatch controller a biker as well and informed me that the guilty party was inline for an anal reaming!!!!
Nice guy!

good stuff and good on the dispatcher!!