PDA

View Full Version : A quick thanks to Quasi

Donor
6th February 2007, 17:54
As per title, quick thanks to Quasi for giving me not only an awesome deal on some shiny new Cordura strides, but gave me time out of his hectic schedule to arrive unceremoniously on his doorstep with a half sleeping 5 year old.

It was an absolute pleasure meeting Bret, he offered me sage advice on gear, and will certainly be getting recommended by me, as well as gaining my return business when it comes time for me to upgrade my newbie attire for some big boys kit.

Cheers Bret!

Colapop
6th February 2007, 18:02
Told ya so! :bleh:

Quasi gear for Wellingtonians here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=43082)

Donor
6th February 2007, 18:14
Told ya so! :bleh:

Quasi gear for Wellingtonians here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=43082)

Yeah yeah... :not:

Donor
6th February 2007, 21:27
I just had to bump it - Quasi is worthy of the attention...

Won't do it again :dodge:

McJim
6th February 2007, 22:11
I'm considering one of the Quasimoto jackets - it's just the funding that's difficult at the moment - no ready cash at the mo.

gijoe1313
6th February 2007, 22:34
I'm considering one of the Quasimoto jackets - it's just the funding that's difficult at the moment - no ready cash at the mo.

It's a canny Scotsman that speaks the truth! The funny thing was, I also was thinking of upgrading my riding gear to the leathers ... my prob is ... inner ricer coming out once again ...

KLOWN
6th February 2007, 22:43
yep bret is awesome, he hooked me up a sweet deal and as soon as he get his kevlar jeans in i'm going to buying some of those!!

as a side note.... when I was broken down on the side of the road 3 weeks ago and a biker stopped to help me he commented on my styley gear and of course I talked it up but it's getting quite common now (people liking the leathers that is) I think you got a great product brett and I tell everyone where to get them..

so.. how about a discount on those jeans :innocent:

Deviant Esq
6th February 2007, 22:55
Kevlar jeans? Ooo :)

*Joins the queue*

Good job Quasi! :niceone:

boomer
6th February 2007, 23:01
..inner ricer coming out once again ...

BLING DESPATCHED... "He's good with muzik you know...Duff Duff"

Chisanga
6th February 2007, 23:04

Yep, i'm definately considering giving Mr Quasi a call after my wee slide.

It was only 5 metres but I wouldn't want to slide any longer than that in Cordura. Hopefully I can get the cagers insurance to pay for a new jacket but failing that I will need a new one anyway due to several holes in the arm now :(

Good to read positive comments about Quasi's gear... I was a bit concerned about the quality because it is so darned cheap but it seems that I have nothing to qorry about on that front.

KLOWN
6th February 2007, 23:08
Yep, i'm definately considering giving Mr Quasi a call after my wee slide.

It was only 5 metres but I wouldn't want to slide any longer than that in Cordura. Hopefully I can get the cagers insurance to pay for a new jacket but failing that I will need a new one anyway due to several holes in the arm now :(

Good to read positive comments about Quasi's gear... I was a bit concerned about the quality because it is so darned cheap but it seems that I have nothing to qorry about on that front.

shit no, just do a search about quasi and there is heaps and heaps of good comments about it. 1 or 2 not so good but brett fixed all the little hiccups with his new line and replaced/fixed anyones who had faulty gear. Couldn't be dealing with a better guy.

Gremlin
6th February 2007, 23:11
I was a bit concerned about the quality because it is so darned cheap but it seems that I have nothing to qorry about on that front.
The only one that is going to be concerned at this rate... is him... if my coming gear holds out as well as everybody elses does... how on earth does he get repeat business eh?

*mmmm, I don't have that in red and white yet bret* :yes:

McJim
7th February 2007, 15:27
I'm not brown nosing for a discount though, I'll be happy to pay the advertised price for the advertised goods - I'm just waiting on a cheque that's gonna pull me back out of the financial quagmire that is Christmas and New Year.

Then I'll make contact with White Trash and try a few sizes on before ordering a jacket.

Sticking to the Red white and black scheme though coz that's my clan colours.

gijoe1313
10th February 2007, 22:34
I'm not brown nosing for a discount though, I'll be happy to pay the advertised price for the advertised goods - I'm just waiting on a cheque that's gonna pull me back out of the financial quagmire that is Christmas and New Year.

Then I'll make contact with White Trash and try a few sizes on before ordering a jacket.

Shure you ain't a fellow Blood Angel Adeptus Astartes in disguise? :scratch:

Gremlin
10th February 2007, 22:44
*mmmm, I don't have that in red and white yet bret* :yes:

I'm not brown nosing for a discount though, I'll be happy to pay the advertised price for the advertised goods
mmm, was that aimed at me? I tried to mean... as in, all my gear still lasts, but I don't have x gear in that colour yet, so I will collect the range :lol:

Just picked up my pants and jacket today, haven't worn them out yet (did do the usual prancing round the house tho... naturally ;) Bloody heavy gear. White Trash wasn't kidding when he said you can put on several kilos... Based on weight alone, the leather must be pretty thick.

Don't expect me to be posting crashability tho, thats not on the cards :bleh:

McJim
10th February 2007, 22:46
Shure you ain't a fellow Blood Angel Adeptus Astartes in disguise? :scratch:

Chaos is more my bag - Slanesh is the god for me - Ooooh yeah!:devil2: :spanking: :buggerd:

Chisanga
10th February 2007, 23:04
Chaos is more my bag - Slanesh is the god for me - Ooooh yeah!:devil2: :spanking: :buggerd:

Marneus Calgar was my main man.... until my "mate" moved out of his place and left all my stuff in his garage :(

Lucy
11th February 2007, 06:49

Maori Party clan? It really is a Global village these days.

Don't order one, ride down there, he has lots of cool stuff..... and it's a nice ride.

Chisanga
11th February 2007, 13:08
Maori Party clan? It really is a Global village these days.

Don't order one, ride down there, he has lots of cool stuff..... and it's a nice ride.

I have two weeks off coming up so after my bike has been assessed by insurance I think i'm going to head to the 'tron for some new stuff.

Have heard nothing but great things about Quasi and his stuff.

P.S. Donor's new trou look really good :)

Lucy
12th February 2007, 07:49
I have two weeks off coming up so after my bike has been assessed by insurance I think i'm going to head to the 'tron for some new stuff.

Have heard nothing but great things about Quasi and his stuff.

P.S. Donor's new trou look really good :)

Can he put them on without making his bike fall over?

Chisanga
12th February 2007, 08:53
Can he put them on without making his bike fall over?

Only very "special" people have that ability Lucy :rofl:

Quartermile
20th February 2007, 20:37
Yea that gear does look good will be buying full Quasi when I can afford it and when I get my full and a 600!!