PDA

View Full Version : How's your last week been with your daughter?

slimjim
7th February 2007, 11:34
well our's has been wicked, lefted feilding and headed up too Putaruru, and picked up wee one, then we headed out and up to tekauwhata to stay overnight with some family friends, next day we headed out and up to rainbow's end and did most of the day here and finially got to the zoo, gee's neat after it had cooled down a bit, from the zoo we headed back down to thames, and up to coromandel,and stayed at the backpackers for the night,before going across and staying with our cousin's in whitianga, we stayed for two days here and headed back down to waihi ,tauranga and finally to rotorua, where my family still all live, so had a good couple of days caughting up, our last back ride was back to feilding prior to us riding back up to putaruru on tuesday,which turned out fantastic weather all the way,
aupond arriving back to her mum's place my daughter asked, "where to next Dad" shit and yup she's only Ten, but loves the biking ,
you know and when i've asked ,kid what do you think about while having to talk and think only in a helmet, while riding for hour's................ she say's heap's of stuff Dad but can't remember what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go fugire :Punk: :yes: :love:

Kendog
7th February 2007, 16:38
Nice story.

I have no idea what I was thinking after I have thought it either.