PDA

View Full Version : Hawkes Bay: cowboyz needs accomodation in Hastings on the 19/2/7

cowboyz
8th February 2007, 16:57
Got a work thing on the 19/20 feb 07 in hastings. going to be riding up on the monday morning, working all day and looking at accomodation for the monday night. Heading home after work on the tuesday. Any help would be appreciated and paid back by the beers. Might even have to help empty a couple of them too.

MSTRS
8th February 2007, 17:13
If you don't mind pootling to/from Napier, we could probably put you up....put up with you...whatever:innocent:

cowboyz
8th February 2007, 17:44
awesome. I only require a 6foot by 3foot space to lie down for a few hours. Not real fussy. Will PM you. i dont know if you remember we have already met. You met the ashhurst boys out napier taupo road and gave us coffee and let us dry off for a bit after a real wet run over there a while back.

MSTRS
8th February 2007, 17:56
Oh. That's right. Offer rescinded....
just kidding mate

cowboyz
8th February 2007, 18:01
you carry on like that and I going to tell your wife on you!

yungatart
8th February 2007, 18:04
Its okay - I can read you know!

cowboyz
8th February 2007, 18:11
i will just crawl off over here........... ------------->>

Meanie
8th February 2007, 21:07
Do you call what you do work cowboyz

cowboyz
8th February 2007, 21:24
cut it out. went to work today. Talked to some guys drunk a dozen. sobered up by 4pm and came home. All in a hard days work.

Meanie
9th February 2007, 05:34
cut it out. went to work today. Talked to some guys drunk a dozen. sobered up by 4pm and came home. All in a hard days work.
Can I come and work with you................Please

cowboyz
9th February 2007, 05:38
Had the Motor vechile dealers comp on yesterday. Shouldn't be a surprise but ya never seen so much cheating!!!

Big comp so simply cant get a machine onto the course. Gotta hate days like that.

Of course, they have beer and BBQ tents up so we had to go check those out. Hard days work Im telling ya.

Today, however is clean up. Might actually have to earn my money today.

Meanie
9th February 2007, 05:41
Had the Motor vechile dealers comp on yesterday. Shouldn't be a surprise but ya never seen so much cheating!!!

Big comp so simply cant get a machine onto the course. Gotta hate days like that.

Of course, they have beer and BBQ tents up so we had to go check those out. Hard days work Im telling ya.

Today, however is clean up. Might actually have to earn my money today.

bugger.........