PDA

View Full Version : Hot jacket for small lady

Motoracer
8th February 2007, 20:12
There is a size 48 Dainese black leather jacket in Cash Converters Onehunga for $175.00 which I thought was a bargain. It is in reasonably good nic. I'm sure it's worth around 800 - 900 brand new.

Would look HOT in some spunky size 8 - 10 girlie with shortish height.

How do I know this? Well I was out looking for a leather jacket for myself. The men and women's sectoin is the same. It's not like as if I went into the women's section to sniff second hand clothing aight?! :shutup:

fische
8th February 2007, 20:54
What size is 48? Like what does that mean in size? I might go get it...

Motoracer
8th February 2007, 21:13
What size is 48? Like what does that mean in size? I might go get it...

I'll let a girl answer that cause I don't know chick sizes but if you go into a bike shop nearby and try on a 48 sized jacket, see what you think.

Motoracer
8th February 2007, 21:15
So did you buy it for yourself mate?

Na mate, my tits aren't big enough so the chest area looked a bit empty. It was either getting new implants to fit the jacket or look for another jacket. Hence I'm still looking for a jacket.

Panther
9th February 2007, 17:33
i tried on some uber fancy brand size 48 in motomail...i was in love:love: ....until i saw the price, $960

im usually a 12 if this helps....

slikchik
7th March 2007, 08:22
My jacket is a size 44 and Im a size 10, but as per usual some brands make smaller sizes and Ive never heard of Dainese!!

MotoGirl
7th March 2007, 08:33
i tried on some uber fancy brand size 48 in motomail...i was in love:love: ....until i saw the price, $960

im usually a 12 if this helps....
It is confusing - my Alpinestars suit is a size 44 and I'm normally a size 12. The safest way to make sure it fits is to try it on.

vifferman
7th March 2007, 09:20
My jacket is a size 44 and Im a size 10, but as per usual some brands make smaller sizes and Ive never heard of Dainese!!
Uber Italian brand.
Oh.. mebbe that should be "Primo Italiano Brand-a!"

Motoracer
7th March 2007, 12:00
Ive never heard of Dainese!!

That's cause they don't sell it in NZ cause it's too expensive and there's not enough market here.

It is one of THE best makes for protective aparell.

It's used by the likes of Valentino Rossi and most of the top racers.

Race suits are around the $3,500 to $15,000.

They are the best fitting and most comfertable suits you can buy.

http://www.dainese.com/pre.asp

vifferman
7th March 2007, 12:14
That's cause they don't sell it in NZ cause it's too expensive and there's not enough market here.
A mate of mine found a Dainese one-piece suit in Cash Perverters a while back. It was some ridiculous price like ~$100, and all it needed was the zips on the calves of the legs replaced.

slikchik
7th March 2007, 15:13
Uber Italian brand.
Oh.. mebbe that should be "Primo Italiano Brand-a!"

Gotta have a bit of Italian eh! But yers mine is Spidi and I lurve it.:love:

pritch
7th March 2007, 19:52

It's probably *the* top brand. As worn by Valentino Rossi etc.

The Stranger
7th March 2007, 20:13

And by SN4PD

slikchik
8th March 2007, 09:22

Well Im gonna be checking that jacket out for myself then, especially since its in my home town it would be rude not to. :yes: