PDA

View Full Version : A Computer Must

wkid_one
6th August 2004, 13:03
Ever had you hot drink go cold while on the PC - well fear no more - look what I found!

http://www.newmotiontech.com/new/products/accessory/cupwarmer.htm

Take Power from your PC or Mac to keep your hot beverages stay longer!!
Through normal USB 1.1/2.0 port you are able to maintain temperature of the hot beverages at 40 degree after an hour.

http://www.newmotiontech.com/new/products/accessory/images/hotcubby1.jpg

Hitcher
6th August 2004, 14:04
Now that is truly sad...

Ghost Lemur
6th August 2004, 16:03
Sister bought me a 12v cigarette lighter for my comp (sits in one of the extra bays). Haven't installed it yet as, a. I have a door on my case so will have to try and mount it back a ways, b. aren't allowed to smoke inside so no use for it like that, c. have nothing at the moment to plug into it so no use there either (car charger, cup warmer, any of the other multitude of things you can get powered by with cigarette connections).

Have you seen the lan fridge w1? Now THAT's handy. :D

wkid_one
6th August 2004, 16:29
Yes - I HAVE seen that - but I am in the process of buying a minibar fridge for under the PC desk.

I have one of those DC C/L Fridges for the car too for when I was travelling keeping my water and lunch cold - worked well. I see some car now have the option to replace the bin in the centre console with a refridgerated unit - nice.

I have a USB Light for mine as well - which is quite handy when computing late at night as I don't like room lights on - and when gaming sometimes I tend to type the stupidest things if I can't see the keys.

I would like a heated mouse - I get MOUSE HAND in winter. My partner hates it, coz when I come to bed if I have been computing - I try and warm it up on her fun bags!

Hitcher
6th August 2004, 17:34
Yes - I HAVE seen that - but I am in the process of buying a minibar fridge for under the PC desk.

I have one of those DC C/L Fridges for the car too for when I was travelling keeping my water and lunch cold - worked well. I see some car now have the option to replace the bin in the centre console with a refridgerated unit - nice.

I have a USB Light for mine as well - which is quite handy when computing late at night as I don't like room lights on - and when gaming sometimes I tend to type the stupidest things if I can't see the keys.

I would like a heated mouse - I get MOUSE HAND in winter. My partner hates it, coz when I come to bed if I have been computing - I try and warm it up on her fun bags!
That is so too much information!