PDA

View Full Version : For one night only!!!

Macktheknife
9th February 2007, 22:10
Hey everyone who is interested in meeting a cool bloke from Blighty, Keith the Pom is in Auckland town for one night only this Monday 12/02/07 and wants to have a quiet ale with anyone who is keen for it.
Probably take him over to Galbraiths for dinner, he would love to meet up with as many KBers as possible so turn up and say gday.
Mack

Dai
9th February 2007, 22:12
What time?

I work round the corner in Khyber Pass Rd. Supposed to be working late that night.

klingon
9th February 2007, 22:19
What time?

Yeah, what he said. Looking for any excuse to take the Mighty Volty on an outing ;)

Macktheknife
12th February 2007, 09:33
He is yet to arrive but I estimate around 7pm, for dinner and an ale. Anyone else interested?

Blackbird
12th February 2007, 10:11
Hey everyone who is interested in meeting a cool bloke from Blighty, Keith the Pom is in Auckland town for one night only this Monday 12/02/07 and wants to have a quiet ale with anyone who is keen for it.
Probably take him over to Galbraiths for dinner, he would love to meet up with as many KBers as possible so turn up and say gday.
Mack

He's a top guy, we had him and his wife round for lunch in Coromandel in the early new year. His wife had nerves of steel, photographing me up front going over the Coro Hill whilst Keith was flinging his bike about!

klingon
12th February 2007, 16:19
I'll be at Galbraith's at 7pm. See you there - whoever turns up. :)

Macktheknife
12th February 2007, 17:24
7pm at Galbraiths for dinner and drinkies, Keith is looking forward to meeting whoever can make it.