PDA

View Full Version : Enduo Computer

Wellyman
7th August 2004, 16:44
Hey everybody!!!!!!
Been a while since I posted but anyway.
I was wondering if this unit here :http://www.dirtbike.co.nz/default.asp?pageid=1&typeid=3&dataid=10 is allowed to be used if I road register my bike?
will it pass WOF etc as a speedo?? any help would be great.
Have a great weekend,
Dan

NordieBoy
8th August 2004, 10:24
Hey everybody!!!!!!
I was wondering if this unit here :http://www.dirtbike.co.nz/default.asp?pageid=1&typeid=3&dataid=10 is allowed to be used if I road register my bike?
Have a great weekend,
Dan

Absolutly no problem.
My Nordie got re-vinned/re-registered using a $29 pushbike speedo and they had no problems with it.

Looking at the LTSA speedo requirements it dosn't even mention odometer, just speed.

The only problem you may have is viewing it at night.

Wellyman
8th August 2004, 16:44
Thanks Nordieboy! I will order it tomorrow or in the next few days a bit stuffed at the moment just got back from the Dead Toad 3 hr cross country race did one lap as a trailrider and am stuffed. off to wash my bike now.
C Ya!

Firefight
8th August 2004, 16:45
Gidday Dan, yes its a long time since we have heard from you, hows your bike going, okay,? have not seen you or your dad at Woodhill for a while!

Hope all is well.

F/F

Wellyman
8th August 2004, 19:49
Gidday Dan, yes its a long time since we have heard from you, hows your bike going, okay,? have not seen you or your dad at Woodhill for a while!

Hope all is well.

F/F

Hey man!!!

The bike is running great!!!!
I have done the power up kit now. Dad was doing well in the race today before he hit a stump and has now got two big dents in his pipe :brick:. So his bike has lost some of its power :bash: ! I can have a better go at keeping up now! Laters

sporty03
8th August 2004, 23:20
NZ CRF230F Ride,

Dan is shorter.

Quick question or 2 about your bike. What's the suspension like? :spudwhat: My son is outgrowing his DRZ 125 and is looking at an upgrade. It's either a 2 stroke moto x bike or something like the 230. His buddy has the 150 and seems to enjoy it but my son, Devin, reckons the suspension isn't up to it. He isn't a competative racer or anything, but really enjoys the fun days and goes trail riding with me now and then. Would the 230 put up with being jumped and 'sort of motor crossed' or would it finally give up the ghost. What do you get up to on your machine? Curious to know how hard you treat it.
Thanks and regards
Graham :beer:

Firefight
9th August 2004, 08:38
NZ CRF230F Ride,

Dan is shorter.

Quick question or 2 about your bike. What's the suspension like? :spudwhat: My son is outgrowing his DRZ 125 and is looking at an upgrade. It's either a 2 stroke moto x bike or something like the 230. His buddy has the 150 and seems to enjoy it but my son, Devin, reckons the suspension isn't up to it. He isn't a competative racer or anything, but really enjoys the fun days and goes trail riding with me now and then. Would the 230 put up with being jumped and 'sort of motor crossed' or would it finally give up the ghost. What do you get up to on your machine? Curious to know how hard you treat it.
Thanks and regards
Graham :beer:

Hey Graham, Mrs F/F owned one, I have rode it in a couple of cross country events. will pm you my thoughts, (bit busy atm)

F/F

Wellyman
9th August 2004, 17:47
Hey Graham check your PM box. I just sent you a PM.
Dan

Wellyman
11th August 2004, 11:21
I just got my Honda Rider Club magazine August 2004. and saw they have a article on road legal CRF230's and wondered if a Acerbis DHH headlight would be able to get through WOF etc. Help required.
Thanks,
Dan

Wellyman
11th August 2004, 11:24
By the way my orginal headlight unit is smashed and can't be used any more!

NordieBoy
12th August 2004, 09:22
I just got my Honda Rider Club magazine August 2004. and saw they have a article on road legal CRF230's and wondered if a Acerbis DHH headlight would be able to get through WOF etc. Help required.
Thanks,
Dan

No.

But UFO one's like this will...

andy1
12th August 2004, 19:00
man those lights are ugly! :moon:

What about the Acerbis Blitz headlight??!
was planning on getting one of them!
anyone know?!

Thanks.

Motu
12th August 2004, 20:26
Do they have any recognisable standards markings? If not,forget it.

NordieBoy
12th August 2004, 22:15
Do they have any recognisable standards markings? If not,forget it.

The UFO ones are all "E" marked with high and low beams and got my bike through re-registration.

Alpha Solo
6th December 2005, 22:02
Hey Nordie, where did you buy them from?

What else did you have to do besides make sure the tyres were road legal?

cheese
8th December 2005, 09:03
How much are they?

DemonWolf
8th December 2005, 09:11
Hey everybody!!!!!!
Have a great weekend,
Dan

Hey Wellyman, how have you gotten on with this? Did you finally get it setup? Post any Pics? and how does it fair riding in the dusk\night?

Cheers

Wellyman
12th December 2005, 22:42
Hey Wellyman, how have you gotten on with this? Did you finally get it setup? Post any Pics? and how does it fair riding in the dusk\night?

Cheers

I decided not to do the setup but instead have fitted an Acerbis DHH. the lights on the Acerbis worked well but I got sick of the battery going flat so i cut the wires.

See ya on the trails,
WM