PDA

View Full Version : For sale: evil, wicked, mean + nasty

Robert Timco
11th February 2007, 17:46
This 1992 once was a Zepher 750 kawasaki was imported by me from Japan just over 2 years ago, this bike has had $1000's spent on her, and is truly a very unique and interesting Hot Rod. Far to much to list in this add but if you look at the pix, you will see the list is extensive to say the least. I have only just finished her off, she has now been complianced and will be registered to the person who wants to come and take her home. Track day, weekend warrior or just out for a blast, she goes, she screams, and she really stops and handles. She will be listed on Trade Me as well later tonight. The 1982 z750 also listed in this site is also in the process of being complianced should be a week or 2 . Reason for selling > wife and I are moving back to Canada so the toys are going to go, contact me on >> robtimco@hotmail.com if you are interested. 7500.00 ONO serious inquiries only please

Crasherfromwayback
11th February 2007, 18:10
This 1992 once was a Zepher 750 kawasaki was imported by me from Japan just over 2 years ago, this bike has had $1000's spent on her, and is truly a very unique and interesting Hot Rod. Far to much to list in this add but if you look at the pix, you will see the list is extensive to say the least. I have only just finished her off, she has now been complianced and will be registered to the person who wants to come and take her home. Track day, weekend warrior or just out for a blast, she goes, she screams, and she really stops and handles. She will be listed on Trade Me as well later tonight. The 1982 z750 also listed in this site is also in the process of being complianced should be a week or 2 . Reason for selling > wife and I are moving back to Canada so the toys are going to go, contact me on >> robtimco@hotmail.com if you are interested. 7500.00 ONO serious inquiries only please

Gorgeous looking bike mate, but despite the money spent, I feel you'll be doing well to get that sort of coin for it here....I've been wong more than ten times a day though...

Robert Timco
11th February 2007, 18:35
The 34 fcrs on her are $2500.00 alone, if she doesn't sell I will take her back to Cahada, Yoshimura lightened crank $3000.00, stage 2 Yoshimura top end 3000.00,billet bars, Billet calipers , its all there - Monster swing arm , WP nitrogen forks, WP remote resovoir rear shocks.
Thanks for the insight, but I build them and know what they cost, it's just a bike version of a hot rod .
Regards Rob

Drum
12th February 2007, 21:00
Thats an awesome looking Zephyr mate. Sorry I can't afford it but a couple of questions if you don't mind. Your rear shocks seem to have raised the rear end quite a lot - is this why you lowered the seat? What effect does this have on handling? Also, how is the monster swingarm different than the stock swingarm? What's the HP output after all those mods? Cheers

vifferman
13th February 2007, 07:53
Don't step on the grass, Sam.

WickedOne
13th February 2007, 08:27
Awesome looking machine mate!!! All the best with the sale and good luck in Canada!!!

Fatjim
15th February 2007, 20:02
Are those new tyres, or does it only handle well in a straight line?

The_Dover
15th February 2007, 20:04
any chance you can take gaylander back to canada with you?

please.

Fatjim
15th February 2007, 20:06
He really bothers you doesn't he Ben. lol

Mr. Peanut
15th March 2007, 05:42
I want it!!! :)