PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Wife's baby

Robert Timco
11th February 2007, 18:25
This is a tough sale, my wifes pride and joy 2000 sv650s. Bike was purchased through Motorad in Wellington 12/11/2002 from the first owner, she had just 13,300 kms on her when purchased. My wife had just two stipulations with the purchase, as yellow was not an option at the time, this silver bike in perfect condition had to be painted Suzuki yellow, to factory standard - it is, + factory laser decal set made the correct spec, and some sounds, so a TL1000 can was fitted, so good noise. The bike is really in fantastic condition, only wife riden , and never ever abused. She has only put 12000 kms on her in 5 years so not riden to much at all. As original, never down, no dents or dings, just normal wear and this bike like all my bikes is always under a custom cover so no sun fade at all bright and shiny paint, only 1400kms on metzler M1's+ and a new chain was fitted at the same time. All services done by Squid at Haldanes. Will not find a nicer old body style SV650S . CONTACT > robtimco@hotmail.com
serious inquiries only please $7800.00 ono , bike will go up on trade me later tonight . Happy shopping

Trudes
11th February 2007, 19:24
Dam, it looks to be in mint condition!! Wish I had some spare money for two bikes, but alas. Good luck with the sale mate.

wildpudding
12th February 2007, 18:00
Haha, saw the title and thought you were selling your newborn son/daughter...!

Disco Dan
12th February 2007, 18:33
How much for the baby?