PDA

View Full Version : What a wet and interesting day (coro ride)

Two Smoker
8th August 2004, 17:38
Hey everyone,

Well us REAL bikers went on a ride today, a few of us (Death Inc, Loosebruce, Sarg, Vtwin Raver, Zapf, Paparazzi and Drunken Monkey) turned up at 0930 and we going to lewave at 1000, so at 1000 hours we waited for MR to finally arrive, then while he was gassing u p the man himself, WT turned up.....

Finally we were on our way..... I stayed back with Zapf and Paparazzi (hopefully) improving their riding.... I must say that there was a huge improvement from when they started till when the ride finished :niceone: well done guys.....

So we got to the Kopu straights and it absolutely DUMPED down, and just for good measure there was quite a bit of hail to top it off... finally got to Kopu and met up with Quazzievil and Ds33....... after everyone turned up i decided to have a play upfront going accross the gorge to whangamata, had a really good ride (even though it was raining extremely hard) and ended up coming first, waited a couple of mins and then MR turned up with Loosebruce.... The weather was absolute shit so Death headed back because he was too cold (had leathers and a light rain jacket) the rest of us headed onto Whangamata...

Had Subway at Whangamata and a good yarn, then it was off to Waihi, Loosebruce was infront and then MR then myself, we had a fairly quick pace going and then about 10k's out of Waihi i came around the corner to find MR standing on the side of the road..... first thing i thought was that Bruce had come off, but no MR had come off..... Came around a corner, hit some shiny tarseal and had a bit too muh lean for knoblies.... Lowsided and went of the road.... Ds33 came and helped me move the biike back on the road.... After 15 mins everyone was there and DM had gone to get bruce (who was now in Waihi....lol) with some kiwi ingenuity we used a rock as a pivot point so that MR now had a clutch..... end result was MR had a bruised and bleeding lip and the bike had broken brake and clutch lever and the handle bars had moved...

Got to Waihi and fixed the clutch to a better standard...

Overall i had a great time :niceone: good to meet new faces and ride with the usuals :niceone:

Death once again did some AWESOME wheelies.......

I got my knee down a total of about 7 times.....

Looking forward to the next one (hopefully in the dry)

toads
8th August 2004, 17:49
glad you had a good trip, don't ya just hate breaking clutch/brake levers!

Drunken Monkey
8th August 2004, 17:50
While trundling down the Southern M/Way I was wondering what I was going to say to sum up. Well stuff all that.

Motoracer was not the only person to have an off today. Mere minutes from home, a young wench named Stacey was responsible for reaming my ass and sending the gixxer to the deck at the Greenlane roundabout.

Damage is light - some scratches, broken indicator and windscreen and a bent shift peg. Nothing serious, and the bike still rolls in a straight line no hands... :)

Well I've had my hot shower now and am feeling warm and dry. I didn't find any goldfish in the bottom of my boot - did anyone else?

'til next time! Sorry I didn't get a chance to catch up again WT!

Zapf
8th August 2004, 17:50
It was my 1st ride with the KB's and it was great, the ride was challanging for someone so green like me and great that u guys took turn to make sure me and Paparazzi didn't go into bush somewhere. :blah:

Must say it was cold and wet, learnt a lesson on what to and not with the gloves (wet). Got a bit cold riding back and just can't concentrate on the line, so another lesson learned about riding long distance and in the rain. I think we did around 350km's today in pretty bad conditions, and look at it this way. It can only get better. :sunny:

Thanks guys, I can't wait for the next ride... just not today ok :spudwave:

Quasievil
8th August 2004, 18:11
Yeah good day, to bad about the offs, nothing a fishing sinker and PVC tape cant fix ( yes for real )

Good to see a couple of newbies having a go in the crap weather and GREAT to see they new there limits and stayed there fantastic !!

The Kawasaki was great but I really did want to take it gentle and spent most of the day in the back which I was happy with given the Rain, I swear I was riding down a waterfall over the hill from KOPU did you see the water so thick it had ripples in it from the wind FAAAAAARRRRK

Twas a good day ,better than staying home complaining about the weather better to be in it having a go.

You know guys and girls one thing I love about biking is the way everyone looks out for everyone else,if someone stops (even to adjust gloves like me today) someone stops to see if all is well, if someone crashes EVERYONE stops and does everything they can fucken great, and no questions asked
beautiful stuff:hug: , Oh by the way MR you owe me $5.00 for the fucken fishing sinkers and tape ya bastard dont leave fucken town:ar15: ,

Motoracer
8th August 2004, 19:26
Hmmm, dunno wat to say about the bin other than I was silly by pushing it too hard. I enjoyed every bit of it prior to that though!! Knobblies in the wet = fun!! except for the bin but that wasn't the tires, it was my decision to go at that speed knowing the bike and condtions :( Still, I got to learn some sliding skills and even the bin is only going to cost me a couple of hundreds to fix when compaired to a crash on a sports bike like my GSXR, which would have costed thousands!!

I'll fix it all up and I better get a nice presie for the bro to say "Sorry, I binned your bike". :(

Thank you for the help everyone :) It was very kind of every one to jump in and help out with the bike!

I'll return your damn but much appreciated 5 bucks when I see ya next time! Oh and my cell phone is in your pocket Bruce.

Well done Zaph and paparazzi! You guys were doing real well for guys who have just only started riding bikes! Impressive stuff!

Rider of the day would be Loosebruce IMO. Shit, what is up with this group of people originating from that welly area. Every single one of them buggers are super fast and good!!

Zed
8th August 2004, 20:30
...Mere minutes from home, a young wench named Stacey was responsible for reaming my ass and sending the gixxer to the deck at the Greenlane roundabout.

Damage is light - some scratches, broken indicator and windscreen and a bent shift peg. Nothing serious, and the bike still rolls in a straight line no hands... :)
That sux DM...sorry to hear it. Glad it wasn't too much of a major. I hope she accepts liablilty and pays for the repairs! <_<

Zed

Zed
8th August 2004, 20:33
Hmmm, dunno wat to say about the bin other than I was silly by pushing it too hard. I enjoyed every bit of it prior to that though!! Knobblies in the wet = fun!! except for the bin but that wasn't the tires, it was my decision to go at that speed knowing the bike and condtions :( Still, I got to learn some sliding skills and even the bin is only going to cost me a couple of hundreds to fix when compaired to a crash on a sports bike like my GSXR, which would have costed thousands!!

I'll fix it all up and I better get a nice presie for the bro to say "Sorry, I binned your bike". :(

Thank you for the help everyone :) It was very kind of every one to jump in and help out with the bike!

I'll return your damn but much appreciated 5 bucks when I see ya next time! Oh and my cell phone is in your pocket Bruce.

Well done Zaph and paparazzi! You guys were doing real well for guys who have just only started riding bikes! Impressive stuff!

Rider of the day would be Loosebruce IMO. Shit, what is up with this group of people originating from that welly area. Every single one of them buggers are super fast and good!!
Sorry to hear about your off Sudeep (always worse when it's not your bike)...glad you're okay man! :bye:

Zed

MikeL
8th August 2004, 21:00
Sorry to hear about the bins - glad it wasn't any worse. I was really looking forward to the ride today, but despite my earlier optimistic forecast, I knew this morning that the day would not be pleasant weather-wise, so caution prevailed. I had a taste of that vicious wind yesterday as well as the greasy roads when I rode to Wellsford. Today would have been worse. Still managed to get out this afternoon on my own for a couple of hours, dodging the worst of the rain, but it sounds like the Coromandel/Thames area was a lot wetter.

DEATH_INC.
8th August 2004, 21:12
Yeah,shame about the weather,I was looking forward to a good thrash too.....
Had a F****N BIG slide on the backroad through to miranda, and didn't stop shivering from the time we left kopu,'till I got back home.......at least I had a good run back,followed the only hole in the clouds all the way home.
Sorry to hear about the spill MR.And DM,always the way,ride 300k's in the worst shit mother nature can throw at you,only to be got by some dickhead(dickheadess)in a cage back in Jafaland...... :kick:
No goldfish,I think I saw a trout or two though......

loosebruce
8th August 2004, 21:54
Was a excellent day all round even with the weather, you can't beat dry roads & sun but i still had alot fun considering the conditions, i was worried about stopping going up from kopu , thought me and TL would get washed back down, that was some of the worst rain i've ridden in, even if my visor was clear it was hard to see 40 metres ahead, after that the ride over to whangamata was all good, i've ridden those roads a bit so that helped.
TS & MR we're setting a good pace over the hills, i got a bit of a lead on the way to waihi and felt quite comfortable (apart from losing the front then the back going into one of the numerous hairpins) but eyah after waiting around 5 mins at waihi i figured something was up and returned to find MR had lowsided, easy way to crash on that slick tar, how slippery was that tar out miranda Death? Shit! That was a fantastic kiwi fix on that clucth lever.
The ride back was fairly uneventful, still wet as. I learned heaps about my limits today, i've never really pushed that quick in the wet before, i was amazed at the grip a super corsa has in those conditions, :crazy: most of the time anyway.
Big shout out to Zapf and Papparazi both new to biking and what conditions to go out in, even some more experienced riders would shy away from weather like that, well done guys you handled it fantasticly.
Was good to meet Quasi & Dss3 as well and V twin raver hope to catch you all again.
DM shit man sorry to hear about the off, like it was said endure a day like today come out in one peice and some twat knocks you off, no justice.

Cheers

James Deuce
8th August 2004, 21:55
Aww maaan. If it's any consolation, it dumped on me big time on the way home from Celticno6's tonight. I could feel individual raindrops through my jacket, even with the thermal liner in place.

I hate hearing about you guys falling off. Stop it, damn it!!

Look after yourselves.

shandawg
8th August 2004, 22:31
Sorry to hear about the off mate, hope you're back on the road real soon ;)

Drunken Monkey
8th August 2004, 22:54
DM shit man sorry to hear about the off, like it was said endure a day like today come out in one peice and some twat knocks you off, no justice.

Cheers

Tell me about it...had a few scares when the bald part of my front was over in the really wet stuff, but kept it all under control - only to get belted off by someone else. Oh well, rear enders are pretty straight forward, shouldn't have any problems getting the repairs all covered.

Big ups to you all for braving the elements - esp. Zapf and Paparazzi, with less than 2000kms experience between them!

Hmmm, my knee is a bit tender...where's that ACC form...

Mr Skid
8th August 2004, 23:24
Oh by the way MR you owe me $5.00 for the fucken fishing sinkers and tape ya bastard dont leave fucken town:ar15: ,

And don't forget those cable ties I hooked you up with MR!
:Pokey:

I'm a bit of an all weather rider from commuting, but that was the crappiest weather I've ridden in so far. Yet I still had fun!

I learnt a hell of alot about trusting the bikes ability, that I don't think I would have learnt on my own, and for any other n00bs I'd highly recommend comming along on the next ride.

I did learn a few other lessons, such as target fixation:

"Hmm.. dead possum on the road.. Better not run it over.. *paparazzi stares at dead possum* budumph dudumph.. opps.. hope no-one saw that..

and about brake bias:

"was that 75% front and 25% back or 25% front and 75% back?.. Wiggle, weave, oh crap, I'm going to die.. hmm.. must be 75% front, 25% back"

So any other tools / accessories you want carried for the next ride? I'm going out to buy a large roll of gaffa tape and some more cable ties tomorrow. Maybe a hefty mallet would be handy too.. BTW if anyone wants the other fishing sinkers to throw at tailgaters they're in my toolkit..

Zapf
8th August 2004, 23:41
Hay paparazzi, u were doing really well in the avo. I was cold, wet and can't concentrate. And didn't see no lines anymore... but u just blasted ahead and "really" trusted ur tires :)

Sorry to hear the rear end DM.... :angry2:

V Twin Raver
9th August 2004, 08:15
Thanks for the company guys on what could only be referred to as an 'interesting' day out.

I left home in the rain at about 9.30 and went to Kopu via Clevedon, Kawakawa Bay, Kaiaua, Miranda etc only to get to the start of the coast road near Kaiaua and find it barricaded off. ROAD CLOSED. There was a cage driver in front of me who probably had the same 1st reaction as me - F#&K!! But of course my second reaction was, 'hey I'm on a bike, I can get aroung that' So I did a bit of off roading and made my way around the barricade. Any of you that know this part of the road would be aware of it being prone to knarly slips, so I took it gingerly round thinking that was what happened. Sure enough, 3 corners into it, large parts of what was bank and trees strewn half way accross the road with remants leaching across the remainder - More motorcross for the VTR!! This went on all the way to Waharau where the road opened again by which time my bike was covered in clay. Needless to say I aimed for every big puddle from there on (and there were plenty) to wash off some of my newly aquired finishing product.

Got to Kopu, met up with the team. It was fine when we arrived but started pissing down not long after everybody got there. We made our way over the Kopu/Hikowai's (sp) and 2 mins into it things were bad!! My visor was fogged up real bad & could only make out where I was meant to be going by following tail lights - I could not make out what the upcoming roadsurface was like so I was just following the lines of the bike in front hoping not to come across any floating logs or similar!!

So what do you do to prevent the fogging up visor thing as this really buggars up your ride. The only way I could clear it was to increase the pace which was difficult on the slippery twistys.

If anything this ride was useful to keep up the practice of riding the elements as in NZ you never know when you eill hit these conditions.

Anyway the day went on as those described - MR, I hope you're not too pained today. DM - sorry to hear about your end of ride incident with the cager - also I think we were pretty fortunate with our timing for coming across the HP along the straights from Ngatea - i was very mindfull of cops along there & sure enough.....BANG - there he is!!! The rest of you, I hope you are now dryed & thawed. Thanks for your company - look forward to catching up again soon........in the dry.

Slim
9th August 2004, 08:18
Ahhh. You guys were going the other way. Was keeping an eye out, just in case we spotted any KBers, but saw only one other bike who was heading from Thames up to Coromandel.

We left Tauranga Saturday morning about 10am and went via Waihi & Paeroa to Kopu to meet up with some other bikers from Auckland. Then it was over the Kopu-Hikuaia's and on to Whitianga where we stayed at the Whitianga Hotel (good prices on rooms & fantastic showers :D ) and spent the evening in the pub, which had the game on big screen & a great band from Hamilton. Only had a couple of light showers to deal with all day, thank goodness, and we even had dry roads between Tairua and Whitianga!

We left Whitianga Sunday morning about 09:30 & headed up to Coromandel for brekkie (one fairly heavy downpour, but no precipitation over the Hill, thank goodness), then down the coast to Kopu (saw a huge wall of dark grey coming at us which looked like the whole Hauraki was under it, about halfway down the coast, but it only lasted 5 minutes) where we parted ways again. I followed The Man to Paeroa where we parted ways. Was dry for me over the plains, spotted the one cop of the day who was in the process of writing some cager out a ticket :niceone: and only caught the edges of a bad downpour after taking a right at Mangateparu.

Top Tip: Line 7 wet weather gear is great!!! :niceone:

SPman
9th August 2004, 08:30
... My visor was fogged up real bad & could only make out where I was meant to be going by following tail lights

Get a Pro Grip, Fog City or similar, insert for your visor.Worth it...then you only have this problem at night in the pissing rain!

Motoracer
9th August 2004, 10:20
MR, I hope you're not too pained today.

Nope, I can't say that I have even a single thing wrong with me. Looks like I am built to crash. :(

Drunken Monkey
9th August 2004, 10:43
Nope, I can't say that I have even a single thing wrong with me. Looks like I am built to crash. :(

I think you're fogetting that split lip...

Motoracer
9th August 2004, 10:47
I think you're fogetting that split lip...

Already healed overnight...

Zapf
9th August 2004, 11:47
Get a Pro Grip, Fog City or similar, insert for your visor.Worth it...then you only have this problem at night in the pissing rain!

would one of those work better or a breath guard work better? cause I was running into the same problem yesterday.

tkns

svs
9th August 2004, 11:50
would one of those work better or a breath guard work better? cause I was running into the same problem yesterday.

tkns

I was thinking of getting one of those breath guards too. Anyone used them?

Slim
9th August 2004, 12:07
I've just received one this morning to fit to my Shoei XR1000. Might be a couple of weeks before I get to try it out though.

Mr Skid
9th August 2004, 19:16
Hay paparazzi, u were doing really well in the avo. I was cold, wet and can't concentrate. And didn't see no lines anymore... but u just blasted ahead and "really" trusted ur tires :)

Thanks, though I was just following TS and working on the theory that if he could take a corner then I could take a corner. This was probably a bit foolhardy of me, but worked ok on the day. However as soon as I lost sight of him I reverted back to nana mode..

The experience of Sunday has paid dividends on my daily commute- I'm now confident to tip it over and wind on the throttle in a corner, as opposed to being passed on the outside by cyclists going uphill.. well maybe not that bad, but you get the idea..

Two Smoker
9th August 2004, 19:21
Thanks, though I was just following TS and working on the theory that if he could take a corner then I could take a corner. This was probably a bit foolhardy of me, but worked ok on the day. However as soon as I lost sight of him I reverted back to nana mode..

The experience of Sunday has paid dividends on my daily commute- I'm now confident to tip it over and wind on the throttle in a corner, as opposed to being passed on the outside by cyclists going uphill.. well maybe not that bad, but you get the idea..Yep you guys did well, as you saw i had a nice slow pace for you guys, but i also showed you that i could get ny knee down in the wet which shows the capabilities of a bike in the wet.....

Just ALWAYS think about counter steering, and it will become second nature..... All you guys need is experience and practice :niceone:

Drunken Monkey
10th August 2004, 17:51

That's one way of gaining confidence in turning your machine, but make sure you don't make it a habbit: You don't want to get into a routine of riding by the tail lights in front of you - you may find yourself following someone into a ditch one day...

loosebruce
10th August 2004, 19:23

HJC make a good breath gaurd fits via velcro to the front of your helmet and fits snug over mouth n nose, works really well and is cheap $25 i think. Pretty sure it'll fit most models as well.

Zapf
10th August 2004, 21:40
HJC make a good breath gaurd fits via velcro to the front of your helmet and fits snug over mouth n nose, works really well and is cheap $25 i think. Pretty sure it'll fit most models as well.

Do u know who sells them? I have only seen the more expensive oxford around. tkns.

DEATH_INC.
11th August 2004, 05:40
I've used a 'fog city' insert in the past with good results.You can even get dark tinted ones which is handy if you have trouble getting a tinted visor for your lid.Dunno bout a breath gaurd,my axo has a sheild which fits pretty close to my nose/mouth and I couldn't see a thing with my visor shut......

White trash
11th August 2004, 14:07

Who the fuck you think trained him? :stoogie:

loosebruce
11th August 2004, 16:06
Who the fuck you think trained him? :stoogie:

Whitetrash (master) :not:

Drunken Monkey
16th August 2004, 16:33
The assessment has come back at $6259 inc GST.

Genuine Suzuki everythings...even bits that were broken before the accident and some stuff I'm sure is perfectly fine (I can't see anything wrong with my rims...)

Going to sue for the full amount and repair on the cheap to recover the previous big bill...

Zed
16th August 2004, 19:23
The assessment has come back at $6259 inc GST...
Far out! and you said "nothing serious"? :pinch:

Hope you get it sorted soon DM...summer is coming!

Drunken Monkey
16th August 2004, 19:57
You know what those insurance assessments are like, brand new genuine Suzuki replacement parts for anything that's even scratched. On top of that, they seem to have included a whole lot of parts that were previously damaged, ie clutch handle, mirror, crankcase cover...

Zed
16th August 2004, 20:36
...they seem to have included a whole lot of parts that were previously damaged, ie clutch handle, mirror, crankcase cover...
Hmmm, those things aren't covered under a current accident claim according to the shop that repaired my bike? Sometimes it is hard for the assessor to identify which parts were damaged in the crash though. Also it's a hassle when you're trying to claim through someone else's insurance :wacko:

If the insurance company decides to pay out it will definately be in your favour DM! I hope for your sake they do - you've had a bad run with the 750 this year, I feel for you :bye:

Zed

Motoracer
17th August 2004, 01:36
The assessment has come back at $6259 inc GST.

Genuine Suzuki everythings...even bits that were broken before the accident and some stuff I'm sure is perfectly fine (I can't see anything wrong with my rims...)

Going to sue for the full amount and repair on the cheap to recover the previous big bill...

Bro is comming back in about 5 hours from his holiday and I just managed to put his XR back together. Under $250 is all it costed me. Pretty good compaired to your $6259 eh DM?

Drunken Monkey
17th August 2004, 09:55
I'd probably settle for a smaller amount, but some things _must_ be replaced with new, ie the muffler ($850), gear lever ($125), windscreen ($240), front brake disc ($592) and probably the main headlight bracket as well (I noticed somehting was catching when turning the steering wheel) ($510). Seeing as the gixxer is getting more and more track time and less road time, I don't see much point in new mirrors, etc..., and will probably go for a repair on the fairing. Things like the pillion foot peg ($70) had such minor scratches on them, I won't bother.
Also, they put in a new front rim & brearings ($956+$85) = I don't know wtf for though - there's an old scratch on the rim, maybe that's why they put it on?? The front disc(s) are fractionally out (slightly inconsistent catching when pushing the bike), but no worse than before it was knocked over - however, at $592 for new discs, I'll take what I can get.
Brand new fairings, as you all know, are rediculously expensive ($1428) = for something that could probably be sanded back and resprayed for <$300.

loosebruce
17th August 2004, 21:34
I'd probably settle for a smaller amount, but some things _must_ be replaced with new, ie the muffler ($850), gear lever ($125), windscreen ($240), front brake disc ($592) and probably the main headlight bracket as well (I noticed somehting was catching when turning the steering wheel) ($510). Seeing as the gixxer is getting more and more track time and less road time, I don't see much point in new mirrors, etc..., and will probably go for a repair on the fairing. Things like the pillion foot peg ($70) had such minor scratches on them, I won't bother.
Also, they put in a new front rim & brearings ($956+$85) = I don't know wtf for though - there's an old scratch on the rim, maybe that's why they put it on?? The front disc(s) are fractionally out (slightly inconsistent catching when pushing the bike), but no worse than before it was knocked over - however, at $592 for new discs, I'll take what I can get.
Brand new fairings, as you all know, are rediculously expensive ($1428) = for something that could probably be sanded back and resprayed for <$300.

Shit DM be a brand new bike soon, nice. Hope the insurance shit doesn't drag out to long, best to see you on your bike sooner than later, that new front wheel, is that the dymag carbon five spoke you had on there that needs replacing :innocent:
Best of my luck (which aint that shit hot in the first place) to getting back on it soon.

Drunken Monkey
17th August 2004, 21:40
Problem is, I don't want it looking like new - that will only annoy me more when I dump it at the track...

Got some legal advice today, they outlined the procedure. Just got to find someone who'll do it for the right price :)

loosebruce
17th August 2004, 21:50
Problem is, I don't want it looking like new - that will only annoy me more when I dump it at the track...

Got some legal advice today, they outlined the procedure. Just got to find someone who'll do it for the right price :)

Looking like new huh, no problem get it back flick it to me for i dunno 1/2 an hour or so i'll bang it up a bit for you cover it in a bit of mud etc

Why not get jimmy to sort it out for ya, or do you need someone more local.

Drunken Monkey
17th August 2004, 21:59
Looking like new huh, no problem get it back flick it to me for i dunno 1/2 an hour or so i'll bang it up a bit for you cover it in a bit of mud etc

Why not get jimmy to sort it out for ya, or do you need someone more local.

LOL, I can manage finding people to bang it up fine on my own...

Jimmy does too many favours for me - if he bends over backwards any more he'll fall over...OTH I might get him to ship some parts up.

loosebruce
17th August 2004, 22:06
LOL, I can manage finding people to bang it up fine on my own...

Jimmy does too many favours for me - if he bends over backwards any more he'll fall over...OTH I might get him to ship some parts up.

Jimmy's good like that aye. Besides he can't be too busy at the moment.....

Drunken Monkey
25th August 2004, 20:02
For all those that are interested, I spoke to the assessor today. I fully agreed with him that some of the items on the quote form were pretty outrageous, and we quickly came to an agreement on what will be replaced brand new (ie the pipe, windscreen and indicator) and what will be repaired (headlight/instrument cluster bracket, fairing, etc...) Seemed like a nice fellow and said he was happy with what we decided so will get the ball rolling on the repairs.
Good news is I won't have to pay out anything myself first then get re-imbursed and I won't have to fight/quibble over it in the small claims court.
Some of you guys might not settle for anything less than brand new parts, but I'm happy as it will be back to the state it was in before the accident and that's all I wanted.
See you wierdos soon.

PS - Bruce, I am moving to a new flat just down the road from your shop, so you will soon be sick of the sight of me and my gixxer!

loosebruce
26th August 2004, 00:09
PS - Bruce, I am moving to a new flat just down the road from your shop, so you will soon be sick of the sight of me and my gixxer!

Good to hear on the bike front DM, see you on the road sooner than later. Guess i'll have to sort out a regular customer discount card for you at my hell store, if you're like me bike gets all money, eating is only done when it cost's nothing. Tis hard having a day off from work though!

Drunken Monkey
26th August 2004, 14:13
Good to hear on the bike front DM, see you on the road sooner than later. Guess i'll have to sort out a regular customer discount card for you at my hell store, if you're like me bike gets all money, eating is only done when it cost's nothing. Tis hard having a day off from work though!

*big thumbs up*