PDA

View Full Version : Fairing drawings

Indiana_Jones
13th February 2007, 10:27
Hiya guys, just having a quiet patch at work, so I went over the out lines of a CBR250 fairing.

Just saying, if your thinknig about doing a new fairing scheme etc and want some fairings drawn up, give post me a pic/drawing and i'll draw it up when I have a boring patch etc.

edit: yea that one is abit rough lol, I followed the zoomed in lines to closey and when i scaled it up, it came out bollocks.

-Indy

imdying
13th February 2007, 10:57
Use Live Trace in Illustrator on a picture and it'll do it for you :yes:

ManDownUnder
13th February 2007, 11:00
Use Live Trace in Illustrator on a picture and it'll do it for you :yes:

You've just done indy out of a job... and you could have waited a few weeks before you pointed that out -just when he was getting good...

Indiana_Jones
13th February 2007, 11:01
ouch lol

-Indy

Colapop
13th February 2007, 11:07
You never have 'quiet' patches, Indy. Have you finished with the tasks I gave you? And why are you surfing KB during working hours? I'll see you in my office after lunch!

Indiana_Jones
13th February 2007, 11:30
Yes sir.........:(

-Indy

imdying
13th February 2007, 11:42
Uh oh, better not let Colopop see all of your arcade awards :rofl:

Indiana_Jones
13th February 2007, 12:20
Uh oh, better not let Colopop see all of your arcade awards :rofl:

you're not helping!

-Indy

Toaster
13th February 2007, 12:20
Definition of a really quiet patch - looking up a thread about someones doodling during a quiet patch. Need action now... bored.

Indiana_Jones
13th February 2007, 13:10
Bored!

-Indy

onearmedbandit
13th February 2007, 13:13
All I can say is beware of designing something 3d on a 2d surface. It will look and fit differently.

imdying
13th February 2007, 13:27
Ain't that the truth! The amount of compromises you have to make is astounding... the japanese fluro stripey graphics might look crap to some, but designing something better, and then actually applying your design is something else again.

Indiana_Jones
13th February 2007, 13:59
All I can say is beware of designing something 3d on a 2d surface. It will look and fit differently.

that is true. I have a photo's of the bike too. good to know where the angles and contours are etc.

Just draw the Days of thunder logo onto the fairing :D

-Indy

Colapop
13th February 2007, 14:03
You realise that by, once again, perusing unauthorised websites during working time, you are at serious risk of disciplinary action? Back into my office - NOW!

onearmedbandit
13th February 2007, 14:06
Just draw the Days of thunder logo onto the fairing :D

-Indy

Time to ask SpankMe for a new level of infractions I think. This cannot be allowed to continue.

bistard
13th February 2007, 14:09
You realise that by, once again, perusing unauthorised websites during working time, you are at serious risk of disciplinary action? Back into my office - NOW!

Cola,you getting somewhat aroused,with your newfound authority
I have never heard you talk likw hat before

Colapop
13th February 2007, 14:16
He is supposed to be working for me. He is supposed to be working fullstop.

Indiana_Jones
13th February 2007, 14:21
Time to ask SpankMe for a new level of infractions I think. This cannot be allowed to continue.

What? you make it sound like it's a bad thing lol

He is supposed to be working for me. He is supposed to be working fullstop.

and me working? wtf are you doing on KB? :P

Besides your in Wellington :D

-Indy

Indiana_Jones
13th February 2007, 14:38
You can't outrun the thunder!

-Indy