PDA

View Full Version : Haldanes bbq

GIXser
13th February 2007, 14:28
Hi all, just to let you know, that Haldanes official opening is this sat (17 th)
there will be a bbq, dancing girls, etc.
stroud, and sherriffs is gonna be there, for some free advice on riding skills.
and their latest bikes will be on display,+ you can go in the draw for a 50 cc bike

so pack up the family and i'll see ya there, (ps "im the dancing girl"):innocent:

The_Dover
13th February 2007, 14:33
fuck Haldanes, come to East City Motorcycles on the same day.

Kawasaki need all the sales they can get to help develop the ZX10 into a worthy contender for the mighty gixxer.

Crisis management
13th February 2007, 14:33
(ps "im the dancing girl"):innocent:

Thank god I'm out of town then......

No free rides on the 1098???? hardly a party without that!

Bytor
13th February 2007, 15:36
Kawasaki need all the sales they can get to help develop the ZX10 into a worthy contender for the mighty gixxer.

I assume you mean resales judging by the number of people crashing them on here...

SPman
13th February 2007, 17:57
I assume you mean resales judging by the number of people crashing them on here...
Hey...sales?....resales?
Its all good for turnover.

Taking a leaf out of Suzukis book can't be all bad.

GIXser
13th February 2007, 20:08
fuck Haldanes, come to East City Motorcycles on the same day.

fuck east city m" i hear they are all homosexuals, is that why you hang out there Dover??

jtzzr
13th February 2007, 20:41
:jerry: :jerry: :bash:

The_Dover
13th February 2007, 22:02
fuck east city m" i hear they are all homosexuals, is that why you hang out there Dover??

hey, i've got a text from you saying "free anal, me and jonno lubed and read for action. 10am at the corner of springs road and smales road, east tamaki."

I was in the area.