PDA

View Full Version : Stunt vid - NZ made

Deviant Esq
14th February 2007, 11:53
Found this on YouTube today, hopefully it's not a repost:

Edit: The video has been removed.

Damn cool video. Anyone know whereabouts this vid is taken, and who these clowns are? If they're KB members they could be giving lessons on the finer art of motorcycle control... :whistle:
The soundtrack is trying to suggest a certain Guzzi rider from the general Christchurch area... only, I don't see any Guzzis in that vid. Not WT trying his hand at fame again? :dodge:

Hopefully YouToob don't take the vid off. Still, I've saved a copy of it, just in case the link goes tits up. Enjoy!

Edit: It's been taken down. But read the rest of the thread, you might find an enterprising KBer has uploaded it to his website. ;)

Drew
14th February 2007, 16:38
It aint WhiteTrash, when I first saw it I freaked, cos I bought the gixxer that he used to ride, so it would have meant my bike on youtube with no me!
I rung him, and he dont know who it is either, which kinda sucks, since he'd be the one to know.
So they will remain annonymous till they front up I guess.

It's definately filmed in Aukland, and the surounding areas. Love the stopies over the speed bump. MENTAL!!!!

The_Dover
14th February 2007, 16:41
that was me and boomer

he's the gay looking one and i'm that fat one that keeps canning off.

Macktheknife
14th February 2007, 17:30
It's definately filmed in Auckland,

Yep no question about that. Cool stunts though guys, whoever you are.

N4CR
14th February 2007, 18:39
sh16 piha etc, old school but cool as hell, funny how different the roads are now!!! nice stunts whoever it may be.

LilSel
14th February 2007, 19:15
sweet... thats wicked!!:rockon:

Wasp
14th February 2007, 20:27
i see number plates, whoever it is is going to get done like those boys racers if the ecilops see this

Fat Tony
14th February 2007, 20:38
Quality :first:

Chrislost
15th February 2007, 08:01
id say that the people dont own the bikes or have binned them by now :mellow:
imagine taking a bike for a testride and doing that to it:Punk:
i like the first drag video where both bikes do a pretty much full track wheelie:rockon:

and is that bike thats on its back wheel have a trail of tyre smoke behind it??? the one at ~4:40 thats wobbling around

froggyfrenchman
15th February 2007, 16:03
Verry classy! love the speedbump stoppie! Congrats whoever you may be

0arbreaka
15th February 2007, 23:21
very good, hopefully one day I'll be able to do that sort of thing

EZAS
16th February 2007, 15:18
I liked the one footer heading up Upper Harbour Drive (North Shore)

Awesome Video :)

avgas
16th February 2007, 15:40
nice to see something real for once

nex
23rd February 2007, 14:56
no the riders are not kb members, no they dont have those bikes anymore(sadly), those plates were fakes, made out of cardboard and plastic, the cops allready have a copy of this video because of a crack hoe that couldnt keep her s#@t together, nothing could be done as there was no proof to link the bikes to the riders..all they had to go on was the word of a known drug addict,those stoppies over speed bumps are outside Kelston boys high school, the long straights are frog straight to piha, north western motorway northbound at massey, silverdale motorway, upperharbour drive, the vid's about 2-3 years old i was told to upload it to see the what "innernet" society would say, the riders have been doing this stuff since the mid 80's , first it was kawasaki ninjas (with 80's mullets) fzr's then cbr900, yzf, vtr then tl1000, hayabusa,to the k3 then k4 gixxer,,,,,,

any questions?

from nex
:Punk:

EZAS
26th February 2007, 17:54
Ha Ha Ha ... I'm pretty stoked I saved this Video while It was still online. If anyone wants it PM me and I'll post it up on my website :)

EZAS
27th February 2007, 12:28
Just to update ... it's on my site
http://ezas.maxnet.co.nz/NZstunts.AVI

If any of the guys who made the vid want it removed please PM me and I'll do so immediately. Also ... is there any chance I can get a better quality vid of it? I think its a pretty Phat clip eh.

Have you have any issues viewing the clip install this codec and you shouldn't have any issues running any movies again
http://ezas.maxnet.co.nz/Codec.exe

Zukin
27th February 2007, 12:59
All I get is the sound?? No video???

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

onearmedbandit
27th February 2007, 13:04

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Turn the volume up on your speakers. That'll be $40+gst thanks.

EZAS
27th February 2007, 15:38
What am I doing wrong?
Cheers

ok for those that don't have it ... you may need the divx codec. I have a Codec pack on my site as well, if you ever have any trouble viewing any video's just download and run this
http://ezas.maxnet.co.nz/Codec.exe
its 100% safe, but if you don't trust me then scan it with an antivirus before running it alternatively you can download it from http://www.xpcodecpack.com

You should get faster speeds from my site though.

Deviant Esq
28th February 2007, 23:32
LOL yeah I'm glad I saved it as well - posted it in my first thread ;) Good job for sticking it on your website though :niceone:

PZR
1st March 2007, 19:05
That was great, thoroughly enjoyed it and thanks for the codec file to make it work

EZAS
5th March 2007, 16:57
Sorry Guys :(
As requested, the movie has been removed.

blackstarninja
6th March 2007, 20:37
any chance of anyone who has it pm'ing me a link for it .
Sound badass:scooter:

Smokin
18th March 2007, 17:21
Wouldn't have minded a look myself. sounded awesome.