PDA

View Full Version : Any BIKE (UK) magazine subscription subscribers out there?

dawnrazor
15th February 2007, 17:26
Hi Folks

If anyone out there currently subscribes to BIKE (UK) Magazine and lives in NZ, could you let me know if you got this months issue delivered yet (the one with the blue rear wheel steering tourer on the cover).

'Cus I reckon some little shit has had mine out of the letterbox, along with the Missus's issue of BBC GOOD FOOD, which was a christmas pressie.....

Thanks

DR

Deviant Esq
15th February 2007, 23:01
Heya DR. Good mag isn't it? :) I've seen that issue on the shelves of bookstores over here, it's still current. I'll grab you a copy if you like and post it over. Send me a PM with your address details and I'll put it in the post.

Cheers, Ryan

ceebie13
16th February 2007, 08:35
Heya DR. Good mag isn't it? :) I've seen that issue on the shelves of bookstores over here, it's still current. I'll grab you a copy if you like and post it over. Send me a PM with your address details and I'll put it in the post.

Cheers, Ryan

Count me in too, Ryan. Cheers mate!

Deviant Esq
16th February 2007, 10:12
You'd like a copy Ceebie? It's just you then - DR PMed me saying he phoned the office over here and they're posting him another copy, which is good of them. Just drop me a PM with your delivery details - I'll go buy a copy tomorrow and post it out to you :)

Anyone else keen?! LOL

dawnrazor
16th February 2007, 16:14
Anyone else keen?! LOL

that could get pricy real quick LOL

MD
16th February 2007, 21:47
I almost bought that edition today at the local Lambton Quay what's -its-name shop. Had a blue F800ST with hard panniers on, in a sideways rear wheel drift on the cover! But the article itself was sweet bugger all and no other tests in it interested me.

Clivoris
16th February 2007, 21:58
Had a blue F800ST with hard panniers on, in a sideways rear wheel drift on the cover!

Know what you mean. Photoshop's taken all the truth out of journalism.:innocent:

dawnrazor
17th February 2007, 00:13
Well it would appear that 10 days late is not a crime against youth after all, and to my absolute surprise I was greeted with the missing issue today when I came home from work.......So I may well be expecting another copy soon as well *ahem*.......Mind you there still is no sign of BBC GOOD FOOD, I reckon some little sht has had that one for defo....little pox ridden buggers...unless of couse it trns up next week......hmmmmmmmmmm

HAPPY NOW, but the missus is a bit put out