PDA

View Full Version : Brian d'marge really naughty .... or fault with KB Rep System?

Flyingpony
16th February 2007, 11:12
I've always remembered Brian d'marge having green rep, so why does he now have a really long row of red rep?

Brian d'marge doesn't have an evil reputation, far from it, so this strikes me as being odd.

See attached.

Edit: Or has he got so much green rep, that the counter has over flowed?

Swoop
16th February 2007, 11:28
Edit: Or has he got so much green rep, that the counter has over flowed?
Dosen't happen. Too much green simply equals the same amount of green squares showing.

There are several members who seem to enjoy taunting other members with endless red-repping. The mods are dealing with these children though.

LilSel
16th February 2007, 11:33
I noticed that too... blinked a few times... but it was still there lol...
surely no-one can have that much red rep lol...

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=43859

LilSel
16th February 2007, 11:37
Oh... lol... right... that makes sense now

Colapop
16th February 2007, 11:59
Spank has done it before. It's just a cry of "I wanna be different!" So at their request he has changed the green rep to appear red. No biggy...

bungbung
16th February 2007, 12:02
BDM was soliciting red rep yesterday

Deviant Esq
16th February 2007, 23:15
Silly buggers. I'm quietly happy when I get green bling, it's sort of an indirect compliment when people bling you when you've posted something that's made them laugh, or if you've raised a good point, etc. But it's got to be earned as well, you can't just go asking for green because you've been a good boy! And asking for red is just weird.

I don't red rep people, never have, don't think I ever will. To me it's kind of like "what goes around, comes around" with rep, so if I give out red rep I have to be prepared to get it back - which I wouldn't like. If I disagree with something they've said, I'll post my opinion. If I object to a post of theirs on account of it being obscene or rude, I use the Report Post icon. Handy little feature, that. No mess, no fuss, bad post goes away.

The mods do a good job here, so be nice to them. :argh:

Flyingpony
19th February 2007, 09:17
Well, that explains it all.

For a moment I thought something had gone faulty with the KB rep system or Brian d'marge account had been hammered overnight by red rep Nazi.

Good work there Mods and SpankMe :yes: :rockon:

NordieBoy
19th February 2007, 09:31
Brian d'marge hammered overnight

Sounds about right.