PDA

View Full Version : ICON ladies boots

R6_kid
16th February 2007, 17:52
What can i saw but DAMN!!!! Probably not so comfortable but god they look pretty damn sexy so what does it matter.

http://motostrano.com/bombboots.html

You probably mean these right? And yeh, they'd be sweet, but I don't think they do my size...

Madness
16th February 2007, 17:55
That link goes to a glove. If a lady were to wear this glove on her feet I agree that it may well be uncomfortable. As for this glove looking attractive being worn on the feet..... Diffrent strokes.

Lissa
16th February 2007, 18:30
You probably mean these right? And yeh, they'd be sweet, but I don't think they do my size...

Cool boots.... would wear them if I had a cool bike to go with them. :mellow: And I didnt have to 'walk' too far in them..

If you're wearing those, I'll take you on my bike ;)

Nicksta
16th February 2007, 19:42
dude.. you'll take anything in boots on yr bike ;)

Maha
16th February 2007, 19:45
Now if they come with a Stiletto heal????.......:Punk:

dude.. you'll take anything in boots on yr bike ;)

I'm equal oppertunities ;)

Lissa
16th February 2007, 22:00
I'm equal oppertunities ;)
Well then you wont mind me pillioning you ON YOUR bike while you wear the boots.... I'll wear the gloves ;)

Well then you wont mind me pillioning you ON YOUR bike while you wear the boots.... I'll wear the gloves ;)

Standard rules are that your pillion should weigh less than you do, not twice as much, however... I could be persuaded ;)

Scouse
17th February 2007, 06:57
What can i saw but DAMN!!!! Probably not so comfortable but god they look pretty damn sexy so what does it matter.

http://motostrano.com/trleeproapgl.htmlSo are you thinking about getting yourself a pair Gareth cos they will suit the way you ride

Mrs Busa Pete
17th February 2007, 07:19
Now they would suit me i would be able to reach the ground on some of these bikes. I might have to look into them.

R6_kid
17th February 2007, 09:32
So are you thinking about getting yourself a pair Gareth cos they will suit the way you ride

the only reason you were in front of me over coromandel last time was that i waited for my mates to group up, i get too close to you in the corners then you just use your right wrist to get away on the straight bits...

come to a trackday and lay a wager bitch.

come to a trackday and lay a wager bitch.

Where's that handbag smiley... and I swore we had a saucer of milk around here somewhere ;)

R6_kid
17th February 2007, 09:37
we did have a saucer of milk but you drank it, along with all the milk and cream in the fridge.

Scouse
17th February 2007, 09:39
the only reason you were in front of me over coromandel last time was that i waited for my mates to group upYea yea Tui any one

R6_kid
17th February 2007, 10:13
i've got a 15 box sitting right here mate, i guess that means your up for a wager old man.

Scouse
17th February 2007, 10:21
i've got a 15 box sitting right here mate, i guess that means your up for a wager old man.cool you coming to Paeroa..?

R6_kid
17th February 2007, 10:32
dont look like it, im gonna have to find a new ride (or a new engine) but then im up for a 'challenge' at Taupo or Pukekohe. Keeping it with the spirit, 'winner' gets a 15 box of tui (bottles).

Hmm... puke is a big bikes track mate, I'd wager even I'd give you a run for your money there on the gix.

R6_kid
17th February 2007, 11:02
Hmm... puke is a big bikes track mate, I'd wager even I'd give you a run for your money there on the gix.

correction, its a big balls track... theres a lot of places where shear power wont do much for you, the only place it works for you is on the back straight. And over 15-20min session there's a lot of hard braking and cornering which can more than make up for speed on the back straight...

yeh, furry muff.

I've only been there once, and that was on the 400, I was getting better eh, but whatever i was doing I couldn't nail that sharp turn at the end of the back straight :S

Meekey_Mouse
17th February 2007, 15:15
Haha, Weasel and Gareth... You guys might want to stop spending so much time in the Biker Angels thread. Before you know it, you'll be wearing make up and carrying a handbag :shutup:

R6_kid
17th February 2007, 18:32
Haha, Weasel and Gareth... You guys might want to stop spending so much time in the Biker Angels thread. Before you know it, you'll be wearing make up and carrying a handbag :shutup:

whatever turns you on luv!

KATWYN
18th February 2007, 17:38
Haha. I like how the boot advertiser diplomatically called em "want me"
boots......

NotaGoth
19th February 2007, 11:38
Before you know it, you'll be wearing make up and carrying a handbag :shutup:

haha... False nails and bitch slaps...

Sorry but the boots definately don't float my boat.... :sick:

bert_is_evil
19th February 2007, 13:14
Oh now they're just wrong.

Kittyhawk
19th February 2007, 16:34
Hmm dont like those boots....need to be knee highs, then they'd look a bit more sexy~!!

Toaster
19th February 2007, 20:58
Cool boots.... would wear them if I had a cool bike to go with them. :mellow: And I didnt have to 'walk' too far in them..

You gotta LOVE ladies in boots!!

Toaster
19th February 2007, 20:59
Hmm dont like those boots....need to be knee highs, then they'd look a bit more sexy~!!

Now thats what I'm talkin' about!

Kittyhawk
22nd February 2007, 11:55
Now thats what I'm talkin' about!

hehehe that's coz I have lots of boots!

Toaster
22nd February 2007, 17:37
hehehe that's coz I have lots of boots!

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lissa
22nd February 2007, 17:44
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I was right!!!! :shutup:

Toaster
22nd February 2007, 17:45
I was right!!!! :shutup:

Dang, found out!!!!

Faster
22nd February 2007, 20:51

Hey ladies I have a pair just arrived from US last week along with a hot hot hot Power Trip jacket. They are awesome!!! but get at least half a size bigger than you normally wear. Check out www.motoemporium.com they ship to NZ.

Coyote
22nd February 2007, 20:56
Sorry but the boots definately don't float my boat.... :sick:
Disappointing

klingon
24th February 2007, 13:56
Haha. I like how the boot advertiser diplomatically called em "want me" boots......

he he yeah just what I was thinking....

Hey ladies I have a pair just arrived from US last week along with a hot hot hot Power Trip jacket. They are awesome!!! but get at least half a size bigger than you normally wear. Check out www.motoemporium.com they ship to NZ.

Oooh congrats, faster! They're definitely cool looking boots. But how practical are they? Can you get your toe under the gear shift easily enough, with your foot pivoting on that giant heel on the peg?

I NEED a pair of boots like that... must speak to Santa about next Xmas... :love:

Faster
25th February 2007, 13:27
he he yeah just what I was thinking....

Oooh congrats, faster! They're definitely cool looking boots. But how practical are they? Can you get your toe under the gear shift easily enough, with your foot pivoting on that giant heel on the peg?

I NEED a pair of boots like that... must speak to Santa about next Xmas... :love:

The sole is pretty thin so its a welcome change. I've had to ride in big chunky boots for a while due to the height of my aprillia.

They don't have any buit-in ankle protection though?

Kittyhawk
25th February 2007, 21:07
What about ugg boots??

NotaGoth
26th February 2007, 06:13
Disappointing

Not really

BuFfY
11th March 2007, 21:32
Ooh I quite like them... and I am looking for some new riding boots.

I went on the bike last night with my heels on, wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be (being pillion and all). The heel fitted well on the foot placing thingy!