PDA

View Full Version : Moron almost kills me and himself...

Burger
18th February 2007, 11:30
Sunday morning, nice day for a ride up Paekakariki hill. Everything was fine until I got close to the top, nobody about except for a few cyclists.

Then suddenly this retard comes flying round the corner, doing well over 120k through a blind corner and into my lane. I give him a shake of my finger but I doubt he was paying any attention. Even with me moving over to the left there was but a hairs breadth between us.

Anyway, after admiring the view at the top, and giving my nerves some time to calm down, I head back down the same side. I was taking it easy doing under the 80k limit when shortly past where said idiot had almost taken me out there were people all over my side of the road, casually walking uphill.

Turns out this guy was going so fast his small brain couldn't calculate a corner properly and smashed his cage into a bank. His piece of crap spraypaint job of a vehicle was ruined.

On top of all that I had a huge argument with some slack jawed yokel who thought he would call me a fucken idiot because my bike didn't come to an instant stop on a corner with fuckwits wandering all over the road. When encountering people walking in your lane, on a left hand corner, my reaction was to get off the gas and travel into the other lane (I could see ahead) and gradually ease on the brakes. Not good enough for General Meatsack who obviously thought he was in charge of the scene.

So that both sobered up and ruined my days ride. Fuckit.

At least there is one less dickhead out on the road today though.

gijoe1313
18th February 2007, 11:39
Crikey :gob: glad to hear you didn't end up being a hood ornament or turning a peddy into a red smear! :sick:

I guess you must have known he was heading for a cropper and none too suprised when you found out he did! Ride safe and glad to hear you kept a cool head out there! :yes:

ajturbo
18th February 2007, 11:40
your bike is not noisy enough to scare bango players

sedge
18th February 2007, 12:21
Make sure you let the cops know he was speeding and nearly took you out on a blind corner just before the crash... We want him off the road for good.

General meatsack... Heh heh.

Sedge.

j_redley
18th February 2007, 12:47
Lucky you didn't end up as the reason or thing he crashed into. General Meatsack sounds like a good term :hehe:

scumdog
18th February 2007, 13:36
Hope ya gave the moron from the car a Nelson Muntz "ha-ha" as you passed.

Been known to do it myself. (But not while working of course!)

Paul in NZ
18th February 2007, 13:49
Turns out this guy was going so fast his small brain couldn't calculate a corner properly and smashed his cage into a bank. His piece of crap spraypaint job of a vehicle was ruined.

At least there is one less dickhead out on the road today though.

Still plenty more to go around matey... Vicki and I swept through on the Triumph (On the way to British car Day in the Hutt - very bloody cool cars btw) probably just before you came back down. Fark he musta been hoofing it because he lost is waaay up the road and it finally whacked the bank several hundred m down hill. What an idiot.

On the way back - guess what - ANOTHER idiot had collected a second car and one had gone through a shed. All at about the same place on the road... not a challanging part of the road methinks...

Time before that it was the kawasaki in the ditch...

So - last 3 trips = 1 dead bike and 3 dead cars..... wtf? Is there something in the water?

Coyote
18th February 2007, 14:23
My first time riding up there I saw an old Civic/CRX in the ditch. Owned

Skunk Control
19th February 2007, 14:16
Glad to hear your OK and that he only took himself out....

MrMelon
19th February 2007, 14:23
We were up there too and saw the skid marks and a big chunk taken out of the bank where he'd hit it. Sounds like a bit of a winner but so many drivers on that road are.

Paul in NZ
19th February 2007, 16:26
We were up there too and saw the skid marks and a big chunk taken out of the bank where he'd hit it. Sounds like a bit of a winner but so many drivers on that road are.

That was the early one - oh yes! He was - someones little darling...

unhingedlizard
19th February 2007, 20:57
Was passed there today and noticed the skid marks. Thought to myself ' hmmm that must of stung"

Toaster
19th February 2007, 21:07
retards is right!

Guitana
21st February 2007, 09:01
We all know paekak hill is a prime stomping ground for speeding meatsacks and Retards! So don't be too surprised when you meet them! I had an off up there 15 years back some c**t had parked a trailer on the side of the road(flat tyre) at night with no lights and hardly visible as I rounded the corner and clipped the rear end putting myself and pillion into a ditch!!
Then having to ride back down to paekak to call an ambulance on the back of a mates bike with a fractured Hip and shattered Kneecap!!
Pillion was OK, lucky fuck I broke his fall and took the brunt of the impact on the trailer!
That was the longest ride of my life and a fucken painful one!!!