PDA

View Full Version : Pics from Crust Demons PN Show

Ms Piggy
18th February 2007, 21:26
Hmmmm...what can I say about the show. I haven't seen any of their dvd's and didn't know a lot about them apart from that they do crazy stunts on MotorX bikes.

They were fantastic. A well put together show designed to entertain and amuse all attending. Some amazing tricks that left me whooping, shouting and gasping all at the same time!

Anyway, I hope the pics give you some idea. Sorry there so far away but it was quite tricky to take pics of moving motor x bikes, if you enlarge them and focus on the rider you can see what they're doing a lot better.

j_redley
18th February 2007, 21:32
Looks like it was pretty awesome! Some of the stuff these guys do is insane!

phantom
19th February 2007, 07:16
Took my son and one of my daughters thinking it was going to be a bit of a fizzer but was amazed at what the silly buggers could do, and one of them was a 15 year old from Palmie. Well worth the money

Ms Piggy
19th February 2007, 07:19
This is the Quad bike rider doing a jump.The movies seem a little big to upload so I've put them on youtube.com You can look up my profile MsPiggyNZ.

Ms Piggy
19th February 2007, 07:22
Took my son and one of my daughters thinking it was going to be a bit of a fizzer but was amazed at what the silly buggers could do, and one of them was a 15 year old from Palmie. Well worth the money

Yeah that 15 year old was very impressive aye. They all were but for his age he was right up there with the older riders.