PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Suzuki GXS600F

Edbear
19th February 2007, 08:13
Have to get a bigger bike on wifey's orders! She wants more comfort for two-up! Tidy condition, though could do with a new chain about now. Left fairing has some cracks but only noticeable if you know. Good tyres, though chicken strips a bit wide... At some future point will need brake pads but they've got some life in them yet.

Comes with sport-rack but I want to keep the Givi top-box. Happy to answer any questions on a reluctant sale. Not allowed to keep it AND get a bigger bike...

James Deuce
19th February 2007, 08:31
I see a Blackbird in your future.

Good luck with the sale mate.

Maha
19th February 2007, 16:24
Tidy price Ed....good luck with the 2up option.....:yes:

Edbear
19th February 2007, 17:30
I see a Blackbird in your future.

Good luck with the sale mate.

Have to admit, I think the Blackbird is one of the great buys right now, but see my thread, "Made it to Paeroa, but..."

90s
22nd February 2007, 10:59
Good luck with the sale ed - if you had sold a few months earlier it would have been mine!
Anyway, sorry to be losing you from the Teapot club.

My GSX is good, BTW, although between 8-10,000rpm in some gears still seems to stutter a bit (then pick back up). Any ideas?

Edbear
22nd February 2007, 12:25
Bike sold straight away! Guy saw it and just hit the "Buy now" button!:gob: Now how do I remove it from KB Trader?

Sorry to see it go, really, but you know, as upsetting as it is to HAVE to buy a new bike...:yes: :innocent:

Can't really think of anything not already suggested as to your misfire, 90s. I guess you've done plugs and leads? Possible leak in a carb hose? Intermittent probs like this are a pain in the proverbial to find at times!

Have been posting progress on finding a bike on thread, "Made it to Paeroa, but..."

Edbear
22nd February 2007, 12:27
still seems to stutter a bit (then pick back up). Any ideas?

PS.
Sounds more like fuel starvation. CHecked all fuel lines, fuel tap and tank vent?

90s
23rd February 2007, 15:38
PS.
Sounds more like fuel starvation. CHecked all fuel lines, fuel tap and tank vent?

Will check again, *sigh*
Yeah, you're right. Intermittant is more of a pain.
Will check you other thread again for good news